Author Topic: 'Prince' Frederick of Anhalt & 'Princess' Zsa Zsa Gabor  (Read 87240 times)

Viscount

Re: 'Prince' Frederick of Anhalt & 'Princess' Zsa Zsa Gabor
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2007, 05:40:27 PM »

Does anyone know what the Order/Decorations and uniform are?  Or are they a few baubles and tinsel (a la Blue Peter - with sticky back plastic???)  Are they fake like the couple themselves??

The Viscount

Offline Vecchiolarry

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2007, 06:00:10 PM »
Hi Viscount,

They're probably left-overs from Michael Jackson.  He discarded them and freddie went dumpster diving to retieve them.

Larry

Offline scarlett_riviera

• Boyar
  • Spear Britney!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2007, 02:27:16 AM »
Hi Viscount,

They're probably left-overs from Michael Jackson.  He discarded them and freddie went dumpster diving to retieve them.

Larry

OMG. lol! Dumpster-diving!
It's really shameful though, selling your family's name and title for money. :\

In memory of Grand Duke Dimitri! The man had style.

Offline grandduchessella

• Global Moderator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • Getting Ready to Move to Europe :D
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2007, 06:00:55 PM »
The 'Prince' is suing Bill O'Reilly and Fox News for $10 million because O'Reilly called him a fraud on his show after he had appeared. He says that when he's out walking people yell at him 'look! here comes the fraud'.  ;D ::)
They also serve who only stand and wait--John Milton
Come visit on Pinterest--http://pinterest.com/lawrbk/

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2007, 06:03:14 PM »
Only in the sue-happy USofA...hope it gets thrown out before costing taxpayers any money.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline Vecchiolarry

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2007, 09:22:14 PM »
Hi,

What does he mean, "out walking"...  Zsa Zsa lives in Bel Aire and nobody walks in Bel Aire or Beverly Hills - the cops would want to know what you're up to!!

Larry

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2007, 09:48:59 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/21/dna-is-a-d-o-n-e-deal/

So Larry Birkhead, who claims to be the father, and the baby Dannielynn, have had their DNA samples taken. They will be sent to a lab in Columbus, Ohio, and if the baby's matches Birkhead's, he can then challenge Howard K. Stern for paternity. (His name is on the birth certificate, though most people believe they all fled to the Bahamas so she could legally name Stern the father even though she knew he wasn't) Is there a chance, considering all the weird circumstances of this saga, that they may be switched or tampered with, and even if not, will there be accusations of it? My guess is yes. Considering what we've been through with AA here, this should be followed with great interest. We may find some parallels to that case.

Offline ChristineM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2007, 04:20:03 AM »
What on earth does this have to do with the Ekaterinburg massacre of the last imperial family of Russia in 1918?

It really is quite inappropriate.

tsaria

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2007, 04:42:50 AM »
I see Annie's connection-  the constant accusations of "sample switching" in the Romanov case are put in context to current events. Sadly, the media circus that the ANS has generated does involve real, live indiduals, not historical figures from books & imagination.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2007, 06:50:10 AM »
Exactly, Robert. That's what I meant, because of all the DNA stuff we've discussed here, and accusations of switches and tampering, this should be an interesting case to watch and learn from because there are sure to be parallels to the AA case. Seeing all these characters in action in our time is very interesting and the storyline does tie right into what gets discussed here all the time. I bet whichever guy loses due to the paternity test will say it was rigged, somebody was paid off, etc. We will also see how DNA is the final word in legal cases like this, as it is with AA.

And BTW the murder of the family in 1918 goes in the "Final Chapter" section, this one is about "survivors" and claimants and their stories.

And with Prince Freidrich Von Anhalt claiming to be the father, we have the royal connection!;) (He's the 'adopted' son of the widow of the Kaiser's son Joachim)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 06:52:54 AM by Annie »

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2007, 09:09:51 AM »
Well, certainly both cases are circuses. ;) They have that in common. I agree with the stuff said here.The thing is, at the time of AA stuff, although that was before the era of DNA ( sadly, because it might have saved some trouble, okay much trouble), AA and the rest were not historical figures from books and imagination. They were living and breathing or only recently dead figures for the most part, although that may not have been true at the time of the last Anna Anderson stuff, because that was much later.Also, both involve, like I said in another thread- money, royalty, death, court cases.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 09:12:19 AM by imperial angel »

Offline Vecchiolarry

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2007, 10:00:18 AM »
Hi Imperial Angel,

Circus, indeed!!

Perhaps we should bring in Bozo the Clown and turn this thread into a real circus.
Can't Anna Nicole Smith and her bunch go into a "Gossip Thread" and a commment on DNA testing?
She really doesn't belong with the Romanovs....

Larry

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2007, 10:17:25 AM »
Sigh. Once again, this is not gossip about Anna Nicole, it's about DNA tests and how it may apply or parallel the AA case. We had a long thread about how the Jon Benet case and DNA too. Anytime you get into DNA tests and questionable identity, it relates right back here to AA. If you'd been following all the threads for four years as some of the others and I have, you'd clearly see that ;)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2007, 10:19:33 AM »
Well, certainly both cases are circuses. ;)

Also, both involve, like I said in another thread- money, royalty, death, court cases.

Right! And most of all a question of a person's real identity to be solved by DNA.

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2007, 11:28:06 AM »
Tsaria,

As always, you are always on target! It has nothing to do with Ekaterinburg massacre of the last imperial family of Russia in 1918. I find that this becomes extensively tiresome as well, and somewhat of gossip! Always like to see your input Tsaria, it makes one rethink after you post. But you always sparkle like the diamond you always remain.

Tatiana+
TatianaA