Author Topic: Olga's Letters  (Read 85032 times)

Offline Laura Mabee

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Art in Avatar done by Lisa!
    • View Profile
    • Frozentears.Org
Re: Olga's Letters
« Reply #255 on: November 24, 2015, 11:03:02 AM »
Good day all!
I am curious if we managed to research more out of Olga's quote. Has anyone had a chance to get their hands on Princess Dolgoruky's memoirs? I have sent Hoover an email this morning asking for the cost to digitize the work.

Inok Nikolai> Have you had any further findings with Olga's quote? I am trying to track down the origin of the quote. It seems you've done a wonderful job with your research already, I thought I might pass you a line and see if you've found anything further? I will see if I can find a copy of the 1993 Royalty Digest.

Offline Judicial Investigator

• Boyar
  • Судебный Следователь
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 24, 2015, 11:21:13 AM »
Вот эти мемуары очень хотелось бы почитать, может ли кто-нибудь их оцифровать?
These memoirs would love read, can anyone digitize them?

http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt9199s01g/?query=1885-1919

"Часто бывает, что истина, когда ее пытаются скрыть, обнаруживается в маленьких штрихах, в деталях." - Н. А. Соколов

Offline Inok Nikolai

• Graf
  • Irkutsk, Russia 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 25, 2015, 09:30:25 AM »
Good day all!
I am curious if we managed to research more out of Olga's quote. Has anyone had a chance to get their hands on Princess Dolgoruky's memoirs? I have sent Hoover an email this morning asking for the cost to digitize the work.

Inok Nikolai> Have you had any further findings with Olga's quote? I am trying to track down the origin of the quote. It seems you've done a wonderful job with your research already, I thought I might pass you a line and see if you've found anything further? I will see if I can find a copy of the 1993 Royalty Digest.

I have not found out anything more on the G. D. Olga quote, but it seems that the most important part of that mystery has been solved, no?

And thank you for the offer, but I have already seen the 1993 Royalty Digest. We got it by inter-library loan.

Thanks again!
I. N.
инок Николай