Author Topic: Spokesman for the Romanov Family Casts doubt on Royal Remains, March 9, 2011  (Read 2745 times)

Offline bkohatl

• View Profile
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/ImperialRussian/news/309news.html

I guess it was the romantic in me who wanted to believe in Anna Anderson and that someone could have survived the horrific night of July 17, 1918.
Having learned that she was a fraud, by way of DNA,  has since hardened me to only listen only to physical evidence and the stories of the people who were/are there. The evidence found at The Pigs Meadow, Yurovsky's statements of that night and the famous photo of Pytor Ermakov happily standing on the Romanov family graves, convinces me that the remains are Nicholas and Alexandra, their family and retainers. I'm convinced and don't find the evidence of those who disagree the least convincing.

Offline LisaDavidson

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
This spokesman represents two people - Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna, and her son, Grand Duke George Mikhailovich. The majority of the Romanovs are not flat earthers, so this title is very misleading!

Offline Carisbrooke

• Boyar
    • View Profile
   Regarding the last 2 paragraphs of the link Vladimir Solovyov headed the team carrying out the official inquiry into the murder of the Romanov Family. This started in 1993 & he signed an order terminating the case on Jan 14th 2011. As someone who is interested in paper trails, do we have any published data on his 18 year quest. ?

I know Maria Vladimirovna is not everyones cup of tea, but in one respect I do agree with her, in that the investigation should continue. Could I remind everyone that these remains still have no legal status, just like a batty lady I could think of.

By the way, I'm thinking of AA not Maria.  :) 

Naslednik Norvezhskiy

This spokesman represents two people - Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna, and her son, Grand Duke George Mikhailovich. The majority of the Romanovs are not flat earthers, so this title is very misleading!

The others, Holstein-Gottorp Dukes of Schleswig-Holstein and Heirs to Norway, are not Romanovs: They have made dishonourable unequal marriages.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 08:15:43 AM by Фёдор Петрович »