Author Topic: GD Xenia / Anna Anderson Comparison  (Read 22125 times)

Offline Michelle

• Knyaz
  • No more school forever!  Well,except college.
    • View Profile
Re: GD Xenia / Anna Anderson Comparison
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 01:36:52 PM »
http://www.peterkurth.com/ANNA-ANASTASIA%20NOTES%20ON%20FRANZISKA%20SCHANZKOWSKA.htm

As you're going down, look at the 29th set of pictures (not including the pictures of the books "Tsar" and "The Riddle of AA").  The two on the far right of that set of pics are good ones to compare to that pic of Xenia.  In fact, a whole lot of those pics on that site look remarkably close to Anastasia. :o  I think there's even some new ones I haven't seen.  There's even a pic of AA where she remotely resembles my voice teacher! lol ::)

Offline Lass

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 01:49:28 PM »
That's an interesting page with some 'good' photos of AA. Still I think she doesn't resemble AN at all. ::)

http://www.peterkurth.com/ANNA-ANASTASIA%20NOTES%20ON%20FRANZISKA%20SCHANZKOWSKA.htm
 There's even a pic of AA where she remotely resembles my voice teacher! lol ::)

Now that sums up my general view on the subject, lol!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Lass »

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 09:38:24 PM »
In fact, she ressembles A LOT AN. This is subjetcive, though...My personal view about this issue is that AA not only was very similar to AN, but to many Romanov family members. I think that she was who she claimed to be...But, wait! There is the whole DNA matter...You are right. She was FS!  ;D ;)

RealAnastasia.

Offline Lanie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 09:43:08 PM »
That's an interesting page with some 'good' photos of AA. Still I think she doesn't resemble AN at all. ::)

Now that sums up my general view on the subject, lol!

Haha, it's funny, since those photos were picked specifically to seem to resemble her it looks like--the similar shadows--but when you look at AA's facial features, they are just so very different from AN it's pathetic.

Offline pinklady

• Graf
  • Imagine being the person your dog thinks you are..
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 06:04:26 AM »
Anyway Anna Anderson was a fraud as her DNA says she was a liar and a fraud and not related to any Romanovs period.

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2005, 10:07:05 AM »
Anyway Anna Anderson was a fraud as her DNA says she was a liar and a fraud and not related to any Romanovs period.

But in fairness to FS/AA...I think she was a poor mad creature who "NEEDED" to believe she was someone of importence...some folk think they are Jesus or God....

Offline Michelle

• Knyaz
  • No more school forever!  Well,except college.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2005, 10:42:33 AM »

Haha, it's funny, since those photos were picked specifically to seem to resemble her it looks like--the similar shadows--but when you look at AA's facial features, they are just so very different from AN it's pathetic.

I must respectfully disagree with you, Lanie. :)  Of course there are pics where she doesn't look a thing like AN.  But there's pics of all of us that don't look a thing like ourselves as well.  And on the other hand , there are pics of AA that look exactly like an older version of AN.  The facial structure is exactly the same.  It's amazing.  Of course according to all of you I'm just an idiot who is "ignorant " of the DNA so what is my opinion worth anyway?  ::)

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2005, 12:07:15 PM »

Arguments...Arguments. I need ARGUMENTS and not "DNA" "DNA" "DNA". Did you realize that you didn't said nothing by yourself but a single copy of what you read in papers or watched in TV? I should nor answer any other post that its only answer for all questions and problems would be: Yes but there is DNA and she was a liar. These are nor theories, nor arguments. I have lots of questions, in despite the DNA proof. For, if you study the whole case, you'll see all was in AA favor but a single thing: the DNA. It's only for this I'm suspicious from it. I'm not "conspirative", but I'm not a simple stupid creature that believes all things she read in newspapers and magazines without reasoning them.

And for her supporters, people who loved her and trust her, Anna Anderson WAS NOT a liar. This is a hard, harsh word . She must have been senile in the last years of her life. But, if proofs, other that DNA don't convince me that she was a liar, she wasn't.

I'm ready to challenge my own conclusions with DNA results, but you must agree that the case has too much oscure points.

Realanastasia.

Offline pinklady

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2005, 03:39:26 AM »

Arguments...Arguments. I need ARGUMENTS and not "DNA" "DNA" "DNA". Did you realize that you didn't said nothing by yourself but a single copy of what you read in papers or watched in TV?

Realanastasia.

I have never watched anything on TV or read the papers on Anna Anderson.
I dont argue about pointless subjects either.
She was a liar, a fraud, probably mad, but does not excuse putting the families through decades of hogwash.
Poor Grand Duchess Anastasia died with all her family and to think that anybody impersonates innocent people, well then, one is to call them liars and frauds.

However, of course everybody has their own opinions,  but I dont believe any claimants are true, they are all fakes who needed attention to feel better in their own sad or pathetic lives.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by pinklady »

Offline pinklady

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2005, 04:05:48 AM »

But in fairness to FS/AA...I think she was a poor mad creature who "NEEDED" to believe she was someone of importence...some folk think they are Jesus or God....

OK Ok OK
She was a poor mad creature who needed to be loved and feel important! ;D
In her own lifetime before DNA proved the point! ;)
She was a legend in her own lunchbox in her own lifetime. ;D
Oh, if only she hadnt had that operation in that hospital, people might still beleive her. ::)

Offline Lass

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »
Another two similar photographs. The one on the left is apparently AA, though I have not seen it before. The other is GD Anastasia. I reckon it's probably the black & white that gives any similarity they have. Similar mouth, perhaps, but the eyes (AN's are rather concealed) are very different. Whoever it was that said in this thread that AA changed a great deal in her appearance over the years is right. This photograph hardly looks like AA.

Offline Lanie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2005, 02:46:03 PM »
Looks like AA pursed her lips a lot to make them look thinner, more like Anastasia's, since her lips weren't thin--they were very full.  Rather clever.

Offline Lass

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2005, 03:51:29 PM »
Yes, it looks like that. The first picture of AA that I posted on thius thread show really full lips.

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2005, 09:16:09 PM »
No; she didn't purse her lips. I think that in those times, AA hadn't too many teeth. Her mouth is very similar to those of the old ladies without upper teeth.  ;D If you looks the photo more closely, she isn't pursing her lips in any way.

RealAnastasia.

Offline Margarita Markovna

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Call me Ritka :)
    • View Profile
    • My Yahoo Group for OTMA! Join!
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2005, 07:02:45 PM »
Looks like AA pursed her lips a lot to make them look thinner, more like Anastasia's, since her lips weren't thin--they were very full.  Rather clever.

I think that I would have to agree with you.