I know this isn't technically an "Iberian" Royal Family since they reigned in Parma and Piacenza (Italy) but all the same, since their Bourbons, I thought this'd be the ebst place to post this question. I'm very interested in the extended family of Roberto I of Bourbon-Bourbon, Duke of Parma (1848-1907). I'm especially interested in having information on his children's lives, as well as his wives, and seeing photos of them all. This is his family:
(by his 1st wife, Princess María Grazia Pía of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1849-1882)
1. Maria Luisa (1870-1899), married Ferdinand of Saxe-Coburg, Prince of Bulgaria (she was never Tsarina of Bulgaria, since her husband proclaimed himself Tsar in 1908, after her death). She died in childbirth.
2. Ferdinando (1871-1872). Died aged 1 in Cannes.
3. Luisa Maria (1872-1943). Died unmarried in Brunsee (Austria)
4. Enrico (Henry) I (1873-1939). Died unmarried in Pianore.
5. Inmacolata (1874-1914). Died unmarried on the eve of WWI.
6. Giuseppe (Joseph) (1875-1950). Died unmarried.
7. Maria Teresa (1876-1959). Died unmarried in Brunsee.
8. Maria Pia (1877-1915). Died unmarried in Rorschacherberg.
9. Beatrice (1879-1946). Married the Italian Noble Pietro Lucchesi Palli and had children.
10. Elias (1880-1959), married Maria Anna of Austria and had issue.
11. Maria Anastasia (1881-1881) died at age 13 days.
12. Augusto (1882-1882) Born and died on the same day.
(by second wife, Maria Antonia of Bragança (1862-1959)
13. Adelaida (1885-1959), Died unmarried.
14. Sixte (1886-1934), married and had a daughter.
15. Franz-Xavier (1889-1977), married and had issue.
16. Francesca (Frances) (1890-1978), died unmarried.
17. Zita (1892-1898), married Karl I of Austria.
18. Felix (1893-1970); married Gd.Dchss. Charlotte I of Luxemburg. Had issue.
19. René (1894-1962), married Margarethe of denmark.
20.Maria Antonia (1895-1977), died unmarried.
21. Isabella (1898-1984), died unmarried.
22. Luigi (Louis) (1899-1967), married Maria of Savoy. had issue.
23. Enrichetta (henriette) (1903-1987). Died unmarried.
24. Gaetano (1905-1958), married Margarethe of Thurn und Taxis and had issue.
Phew! 24 Kids! Forward any info please? I know three daughters became nuns (I think they were from the second marriage), and one daughetr was deaf. Any info on anyone at all?