Author Topic: Anniversary of Tatiana's birthday -- post memorial messages & tributes here!  (Read 117122 times)

Offline edubs31

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
It's well after midnight here in the east. There really aren't enough things I can say about the lovely, wondrous and divine Tatiana Nikolaevna! But for now a very humble blessing to you on this anniversary of your birthday. A life cut well short but no less inspiring...with love and blessings to you dear Governess!
Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Tell me the truth, monsieur
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
Dear "Governess" , Tatiana Nikolaevna! All you wanted was that everything went well and everyone was well...a full time job indeed!
Bless you for all you did and would have done. Bless you for your caring  heart and thank you for your shining example. Happy Brithday dear Grand Duchess

"Give my love to all who remember me."

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline TimM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Rex and Hannah Chronicles Wikia
Of course, I must say Happy Birthday to my favourite Grand Duchess Tatiana Nicholaevna.  115 years young!

As I type this, my cat, who proudly bears Tatiana's name, is draped over the back of my computer chair :)
Cats: You just gotta love them!

Offline Hikari

• View Profile
Happy birthday Tatiana!
Hope you are safe in heaven :)

Vanya Ivanova

С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ! Tatiana Nicolaevna, may god bless you.

Offline Dru

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday to you, Tatiana!  And that's a very lovely collage, Yelena ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 04:41:24 PM by Dru »

Offline Ortipo

• Boyar
    • View Profile
тяв-тяв,

God bless you Tatiana Nikolaevna Romanova

тяв-тяв

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Tatiana!! Our Dearest Warm and Loving Dear, May you celebrate your birthday happily with your family ♥♥♥

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!

Offline Ally Kumari

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Russia
Again late, but whatever.

Rest in peace Tatiana. There are still people who remember you.

Offline MarshallHowell

• View Profile
Happy birthday Tatiana Nikolaevna. Rest in piece.

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
Happy Birthday to the beautiful Grand Duchess whose inner strength helped sustain her family during the hard last months of their lives. May God bless your spirit and memory, Tatiana Nicholaievna!

Dear "Governess" , Tatiana Nikolaevna! All you wanted was that everything went well and everyone was well...a full time job indeed!
Bless you for all you did and would have done. Bless you for your caring  heart and thank you for your shining example.
Couldn't have said it better! I agree with every word.
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline Jen_94

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • GrandRoyalPalace
A couple of days late, but....

Happy belated birthday Tatiana! Rest in peace.

Offline Rodney_G.

• Knyaz
  • an angel .....and the best of them
    • View Profile
It is only with a great deal of effort that I refrain from posting wishes and prayers for Tatiana, in remembrance of her birth 116 years ago on the Julian calendar (Old Style). By apparent  default concensus on the Forum, we note anniversaries, birthdays,etc. according to the New Style calendar, the modern Western( pretty much worldwide) calendar. I originally learned of the significant Romanov dates mostly OS ,so I tend to think of them that way, though I'm aware of their NS equivalents. In any case, I'll be chiming in, with many of you, on June 11 to remember dear Tatiana, though she's often in my thoughts.
Rodney G.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
I love that for Nicholas, Alexandra, Olga, Tatiana, and Maria there's three different days where people wish them a happy birthday. Poor Anastasia and Aleksey only get two.  :P

Offline edubs31

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
I love that for Nicholas, Alexandra, Olga, Tatiana, and Maria there's three different days where people wish them a happy birthday. Poor Anastasia and Aleksey only get two.  :P

And of course their name days get celebrated too. So I guess in some instances it's four!

I have no reservations in expressing my affection and gratitude for the lovely governess any day of the year...so now matter what day her birthday ought to be celebrated; Наилучшие пожелания всегда в жизни, смерти, и в последующий период прекрасных Великой Герцогини!
Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right...