Author Topic: 101 Reasons AA was not FS.  (Read 26351 times)

Mgmstl

Re: 101 Reasons AA was not FS.
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2005, 10:22:29 PM »

My! What a subject dear Michael! So, there were "Hamburger à la Franziska Schanzkovska" and "Special factory Worker Sausages"? UGH!... :o He really sold the ground meat of his victims???

RealAnastasia- ;D

Well my dear,  the Berlin Police Dept. one of the most advanced forensic departments of its time believed that FS was murdered by Grossman, and told the Schanzkowska family so.   Grossman, ground his subjects up into sausages....

Well at that time after war hyper inflation hit Berlin, and he may have been selling his meat cheap....His nickname was the Butcher of Berlin.  While he wasn't tried for the murder of FS, the Berlin police believed her among his victims.  

I think the whole subject is sick, but Grossman has been discussed before on the threads, and his supposed connection with FS/AA/

Offline Inquiring_Mind

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2005, 10:28:42 PM »
Grossman...I spent part of the day trying to link him with our present day slang "gross".

He still "grosses me out".
I chose the road less traveled and now...where the heck am I????

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2005, 09:29:04 PM »
Of course I was kidding, Michael. I know you are serious about the subject. We had a similar case in the 1910's here in Argentina. A man ( his was a Syrian inmigrant) sold his victims meat to butchers. He also was discovered and send to jail. He commited suicide.

As for Grossman subject...Ugh. I imagine how Berlin people felt when they know they could have eat some "human sausages"...Sick and awful.  :-/

RealAnastasia.

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2005, 09:40:30 PM »

Well my dear,  the Berlin Police Dept. one of the most advanced forensic departments of its time believed that FS was murdered by Grossman, and told the Schanzkowska family so.   Grossman, ground his subjects up into sausages....

Well at that time after war hyper inflation hit Berlin, and he may have been selling his meat cheap....His nickname was the Butcher of Berlin.  While he wasn't tried for the murder of FS, the Berlin police believed her among his victims.  

I think the whole subject is sick, but Grossman has been discussed before on the threads, and his supposed connection with FS/AA/

If Grossman killed and sold "FS/AA Weiners"....he missed a bit of intestine.... ::)

Mgmstl

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2005, 10:14:59 PM »

If Grossman killed and sold "FS/AA Weiners"....he missed a bit of intestine.... ::)

I will admit that is funny EE...score one for you 8) 8)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2005, 10:21:41 PM »

There was never any real evidence she was killed, it was all circumstantial, missing girl, serial killer, likely scenario, but it wasn't. Think about this too, IF you wanted to disappear and hide and avoid your identity, having people think you died would be cool, huh? Remember there are people who fake their own deaths all the time.

Mgmstl

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2005, 11:14:20 PM »
There was never any real evidence she was killed, it was all circumstantial, missing girl, serial killer, likely scenario, but it wasn't. Think about this too, IF you wanted to disappear and hide and avoid your identity, having people think you died would be cool, huh? Remember there are people who fake their own deaths all the time.

Annie this review is about sources on the case, NOT OPINIONS,  unless you have some source material to add to this thread, that you have previously been asked to, we don't really want opinions here.  Just facts regarding the different aspects of the case with verifiable source material.   There are plenty of threads for your opinion, use those please, thank you.

Offline lexi4

• Velikye Knyaz
  • don't take yourself too seriously
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2005, 11:42:33 PM »
I have a question. Once FS's family was told she was dead, is there any record of a funeral service or memorial service?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow ---- What a ride!!!"

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2005, 10:49:59 AM »
HERE is where we have our dissussion using the list 101 Reasons AA was not FS.

...[in part]....

1- The only photography portraying FS clearly was retouched (Peter Kurth, Dominique Auclères, Jimmy Blair Lovell. This was cofirmed by experts in one of the AA trials in Germany)

RealAnastasia.

AGRBear

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by AGRBear »
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2005, 11:47:35 AM »
I'm sorry,  I forgot there was a thread to "review evidence" already.  So,  I started 101 "discussions".

Bear's brain is 63 years 8)

AGRBear
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by AGRBear »

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2005, 07:17:19 PM »
Your brain may be tired, but it's always plenty of good ideas! When I read your post, I feel pushed to THINK and consider things that I would have otherwise forgotten. Thank you to be there, posting Bear! And 63 years is a good age: you are not old, and , at the same time you have experience. Congratulations and 100 pots of golden, sweet honey for you!  ;)

RealAnastasia.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2005, 12:14:31 PM »
Thanks for all that honey  :o

I shall enjoy each and everyone down to the last sticky sweet spot  ;D

AGRBear

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2005, 07:47:49 PM »
My principal problem with this issue is this one: who would want to retouch a photo if the ressemblance is authentic? Other people would said: but even if the photo is not retouched there is a ressemblance between AA and FS. Oh, yes. Certainly; there is a ressemblance. Everybody would notice it. But again: if there IS a ressemblance why do you retouch a photo? .We may start this discussion asking to ourselves this little question: WHY? All, AA believers and AA not believers accepted that the photo has been heavily retouched. If AA was really FS that would not have been necesary.

In some photographies, I don't look as I currently look, but an expert would said that is me. This is what experts said when they saw AA photos and AN's photos: this is the one and the same lady. But wait...all the experts are wrong. All in the world was wrong before DNA. All people identified before the 1990's where badly identified, I suppose... ???

Sources: Peter Kurth, Dominique Auclères, James Blair Lovell.

RealAnastasia.

Offline Kransnoeselo

• View Profile
    • HIH Grand Duchess Anastasia
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2005, 07:58:20 PM »
With regards to the Schankowskii family being told that their sister/daughter Franziska had been killed by Grossman was reinterated by Felix Schankowskii himself when after having dismissed AA as being his sister (During their initial visit) he was asked what he thought had happened to Franziska- His reply was that they must have made "sausages out of her long ago" referring to Grossman's habit of selling his victim's "meat" to local buchers.

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2005, 10:36:14 AM »
Great when siblings have a sence of humour.....