Author Topic: 101 Reasons AA was not FS.  (Read 26348 times)

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
Re: 101 Reasons AA was not FS.
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2005, 10:43:43 AM »
There are several theads which exclusively talk about the ONE known photograph of FS and all the others of AA which were taken to provide the German court which show similiarities between AA and GD Anastasia.

The two photographs which Doris Wingander provided were proved to have been tampered and were therefore not accepted as evidence.

Then to add to the mix,  we are not sure that the ONE known photograph of FS is a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy.....

AGRBear
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2005, 10:46:34 AM »
There is, also, the subject about AA's knowledge of various languages.  One of which was Russian which the family of FS says she did not know.

Here is a sample of what one of the nurses, who before she was a nurse, taught German in Russia and knew Russian as well, testified:

..[in part]...
PETER Kurth's ANASTASIA, THE RIDDLE OF ANNA ANDERSON:
p. 10

>>...Nurse Bucholz and been the first to take care of Fraulein Unbekannt at Dalldorf...later she recalled an event had taken place...in the summer of 1920.<<

Let me incert here about whom  Erna Bucholz was.  She was a nurse but before the war she had taught German in Russia and knew how to speak Russian.  It was she who testified that AA could speak Russian:

>>...I asked her if she could speak Russian.  She answered, "Yes," whereupon We began to converse in Russian.  She did not speak it faultily.  Rather, she used whole, complete, connected sentences without any impediments... I absolutely got the impression that the patient was completly conversant in the Russian language, Russian affairs and especially Russian military matters."

....AGRBear

Offline KayDee

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2005, 04:38:33 AM »
in my opinion AA could not be FS for the very simple reason that the detective Martin Knopf who "discovered" that AA was really FS "turned up 2 years later offering to write an expose of his own earlier actvities if AA's lawyers would pay him $5000".
source-The File On The Tzar,note 26, pg 379.
(wish AA's lawyers had paid him and got out the truth!!!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by KayDee »

Offline Sarushka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • May I interest you in a grain of salt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2005, 11:25:32 AM »
Non-expert opinion! (for what it's worth)[/color]I'll tell you, when I saw the photo of FS for the first time, I said to myself, "Whoa. That's Anna Anderson." I've always been able to pick out resemblences between AA and AN, but was never really sure they were a match. Seeing the FS photo was the frist time I had a nice solid gut reaction.
THE LOST CROWN: A Novel of Romanov Russia -- now in paperback!
"A dramatic, powerful narrative and a masterful grasp of life in this vanished world." ~Greg King

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2005, 12:29:25 PM »
Differences between AA and FS are:  
-------   
I. Photographs:  
NOTE:  Photograph comparisons won't make everyone happy as to their looking alike....    

II.  Shoe sizes  
FS wore shoes that were three sizes larger than AA    
 AA wore shoes that were three sizes smaller than FS  

NOTE: Shoes sizes still doesn't accomplish any agreement even though at the trial  there was proof which showed that there was three size difference.  

III. Pregnancy  
AA- Evidence of a pregnancy but no proof of when.  Claimed to have had a son.  
FS- No pregnancy known.    

IV. Scars.  
FS -  no unusual scars remembered by family; no scars inflicted in factory accident  
AA - scars which were claimed to have been inflicted by a bayonet;  small scar on finger claimed to have been from a door; scar from removal of a mole..... Some scar may have been caused by tb and surgery.  Penny mentioned that AA had a "grove" on the side of her head which may prove to be a injury of some kind had occured....  

IIV. Height  
FS is reported to have been 5'6", which is about 4 inches taller than AA - Helen was th source on this fact.  
AA was about 5'2"" tall  The source was a medical report fr Dalldorf Asylum  

IIIV.  Knowledge of Languages  
FS - knew Low German and Katchoubian.  Did not know Russian or English.  
AA - knew Russian, High and Low German, French and English  

IX.  Ears pierced  
FS - one retouched photo shows earrings and pierced ears but this may be in error  
AA - doesn't appear to have pierced ears  
#No one cares about pierced ears for either FS or AA since the ears can heal... 

X.  
FS - Was reported  missing  9 March 1920.  Her brother Felix received a birthday card from FS on 17 Feb 1920  
AA - 9:00 PM, 18 Feb 1920  The person who is to be known as Anna Anderson jumped off the Bendler Bridge into the Landwehr Canal, in Berlin.  She was pulled out of the water by Police Serg. Hallman and taken to Elizabeth Hospial in Lutzowstrasse  

AGRBear
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by AGRBear »

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2005, 07:17:36 PM »
Is this the thread where I can't mention the conclusive DNA evidense that AA was not AN but was most likely FS?....Confusing.....

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2005, 07:41:27 PM »
Saraelizabethii: the FS photo you are speaking about was HEAVILY retouched in order to make it to be almost identical to AA. I showed it to an expert anthropologue and forensic senior, and at first, he believed it was an AN photo...Since it was retouched to be similar to AA and AA was similar to AN, by transitive character, the pic is similar to AN! When he said it to me I must laugh ....After a while, he realized that the photo have been retouched. He noticed it since the FS face in them were too withe.

And don't forget that German judges in the last trial for AA's identity, said that the two pics that were presented by Doris Wingender were retouched (experts found it) and rejected them as evidence. Even parts of the woman clothes in the pic were drawn over it. The judge made a grin when he saw them.

We only have ONE pic of FS less retouched than the others where she is much less similar to AA than the other two. But even this one was retouched. We have not an original pic of her. That's the true...Nevertheless, even in the three retouched versions, the shape of AA and FS nose, eyes and mouth are different. Of course, if someone wanted to make us believe that AA was FS he or she must have pic someone at least very similar to her, not someone totally different. Some people when they saw AA for the first time, accorded that she was similar to FS, but they also said: It's only a slight ressemblance. She is not Fanziska.

RealAnastasia.

Offline Sarushka

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2005, 07:46:26 PM »
Oh, eton...

Must you always interject your well-known opinion on this issue into every AA/AN/FS thread that disagrees with you? And must you do always do it in a sarcastic or borderline-condescending way?

I agree with you on the AA/AN/FS issue, but I really don't like the way you choose to express yourself. :P Can't you cut us a break?
"A dramatic, powerful narrative and a masterful grasp of life in this vanished world." ~Greg King

Offline Sarushka

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2005, 07:55:51 PM »
RA --

I have seen the both the re-touched and the not-quite-so-retouched photos. I believe the less-retouched version was the one I saw first. I know this is totally subjective, and most people are never going to agree, but, in my opinion, there is a resemblance between FS and AA. In fact, I think the heavily retouched photo resembles AA less than the so-called original.

Thanks for the info, though. I don't think I was aware that there is no known unmanipulated photo of FS. And you're right, we sure can't use these photos as evidence. My initial gut reaction remains, but I'll hush up now.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by sarahelizabethii »

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2005, 07:59:19 PM »
Oh, eton...

Must you always interject your well-known opinion on this issue into every AA/AN/FS thread that disagrees with you? And must you do always do it in a sarcastic or borderline-condescending way?

I agree with you on the AA/AN/FS issue, but I really don't like the way you choose to express yourself. :P Can't you cut us a break?

:-/...hangs head....ashamed....shall try to mend ways....

Tedders....you said you'd tell me in which threads to post....BAD teddy....

Offline Sarushka

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2005, 08:33:56 PM »
...hangs head....ashamed....shall try to mend ways....

Tedders....you said you'd tell me in which threads to post....BAD teddy....

I'll admit it -- you got a giggle out of me.  ::)

I only wish I knew you well enough to know if you're serious! Well, I can hope...  ;)

Offline amelia

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2005, 11:09:34 AM »
I always wondered why Anna Virubova was not brought in the picture of AA. She was still alive and living in Finland, and why did not she see AA?  

I remember reading somewhere that Lily Dehn saw AA and concluded that she was GD Anastasia.

Amelia

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2005, 02:30:00 PM »
I always wondered why Anna Virubova was not brought in the picture of AA. She was still alive and living in Finland, and why did not she see AA?  

Amelia

Anna V. was too close to the family, having essentially lived with them since the year Anastasia was born. She'd have spotted her as a fraud outright. No wonder AA didn't want to see her.

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2005, 03:00:14 PM »
Probably the most interesting posed in this subject for AGES ! I agree with Annie, but also wonder if anyone from either side approaced her ? Anna V. that is.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline amelia

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2005, 03:13:05 PM »
The only thing I think that prevented AA from seeing Virubova, or vice-versa is that Anna really became a recluse, she became a nun and did not want to see anybody.  She did write another book, but it is in Finish - I guess we will have to wait until it is translated.

Amelia