Author Topic: Do you feel Anastasia's tragic death is somehow cheapened by Anna Andersen?  (Read 21917 times)

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
Anastasia would have loved Anna Anderson and been very thankful I think because it's because of AA that all of the films and books called "Anastasia" were made.
Oh dear... I don't think I've ever laughed that hard at something said on the 'Survivors' thread. ;D
That's utterly ridiculous.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Yes I most definitely feel the association of Anna Anderson with Grand Duchess Anastasia is a complete and utter disgrace. Anybody who does any real research soon realises the total fraud Anderson was. Looking at the photos of the two should provide this as Anderson looks nothing at all like the real Anastasia. The arguments simply do not hold up. DNA evidence repeatedly tested by so many proved that there was absolutely no connection. I find it sad these people who keep on going on about Anderson. Are they the ones who believe Elvis Presley is still alive as well?