Author Topic: Romanov Dreams  (Read 40120 times)

Offline blessOTMA

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Tell me the truth, monsieur
    • View Profile
    • Stay at Home Artist
Re: Romanov Dreams
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2009, 01:10:45 PM »
I can't believe I just found this thread..it's too fun. I had an odd Romanov dream some time ago. I seem to be floating the in air and following behind Olga as she was carrying a tray in the hospital hall...really couldn't see much  since I was behind her and she was wearing the head dress. But such dreams show you details you just wouldn't experience or even think of  other wise, such as the  sound of her footsteps, the texture of the head dress's material,  the rustle of it and just the sense that she was right there . Interresting

"Give my love to all who remember me."

Olga Nikolaevna

Offline Ausmanov

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2009, 03:21:52 AM »
Ive only ever had one, it was extremely vivid, apparently i screamed during it and woke up three of my neighbours. I was dreaming about Ekaturinburg and the night the IF died, I dreamt up until the point that they were dumped in the mine shaft. It was like  was with them, standing next to them. I woke up horrified, i havenever had another dream like it. I remembertheir faces vividly, especially Alexie's, i envisioned his face as he slowly died, but still it was ony a dream, im sure the real thing would have heart breaking beyond measure to witness.
God never closes a door without opening a window

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2009, 12:29:55 PM »
I know I've had more Romanov dreams than these, but I can't remember them. Odd, how one remembers real life things way more than dreams, isn't it?

So, here's the 1st one I can remember:
Most of it is fuzzy now, but one phrase stuck in my head: "whist whist blin." whist whist like "tsk tsk" or "tut tut"; and blin like, you know, those pancakes the IF would eat during Butterweek, little pancakes with lots of butter, yum! It's really odd, just that phrase. I know the IF wasn't in it, but the blin thing tells me that if I didn't know all about them I wouldn't have had this dream.

The other one I had just the night before last; here it is:
There is a square table, with some candles in the middle, and I'm veiwing it from a distance, like I'm standing a few feet away from the table. On my left is Marie Feodrovna, on my right, Alexander III. Tatiana Nicholeivna is right in front of me, and she looks like she did around 1906. Tatiana reaches for a few carrot sticks that are in a bowl in front of Marie Feodrovna's plate of food. I think she put them on her plate, but I'm not sure, they vanished after that. Then Alexander takes another carrot stick from I don't know where, it just sort of appeared in his hand, and he put it in Tatiana's mouth. I had the sort of feeling that it was as a punishment for taking the carrots from in front of Marie Feodrovna, but she didn't seem bothered by having the carrots taken. And putting a carrot in someone's  mouth is a odd punishment. Anyways, then a pinecone appeared in Alexander's hand, and he put it in Tatiana's mouth, and then it vanished. And then I think the dream was over. If there was any more I don't remember it. It was totally weird, because Alexander was dead by the time Tatiana was born, much less by the time she was 9.

By the way, all of the dreams on this thread are really neat, and odd. It was fun reading some of them.

Andrea
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline Justine

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2009, 11:08:21 AM »
I keep having this dream almost every night for more than week:
I dream that NIcholas II comes to me & we talk, I keep telling him that he should have done many things in different ways, he always agrees & says that it had to be done this way & should keep trying & that he '& Her Majesty'(Alix most likely) are praying for me.

whatever this all means.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 11:10:17 AM by Justine »
my deviant=>open for comissions

my Tumblr