Author Topic: Romanov Dreams  (Read 40117 times)

Offline Olga

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Romanov Dreams
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2004, 09:11:51 PM »
I think that would be a little too much, and perhaps not even all that appropriate.

Well, you know what Freud says about thumb-sucking and nail-biting!  ;)

Offline Dasha

• Knyaz
  • Love of a child is the greatest gift.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2004, 09:33:44 PM »

Well, you know what Freud says about thumb-sucking and nail-biting!  ;)

Oh...yes.  I think he had a lot of issues himself.  Of course I'm not going there.  There may be people here who will find it tasteless and crude.  Heck, I find it tasteless and crude, but if I had to choose between Freud and SKinner as paper topics for a core psych class, Freud is the choice.  The topic kept me shall we say on my toes.  Anyway, I'm glad that it's done and I don't have to take another psych class.

OK, enough off topic talk from me.  I'll let you all get back to your discussion on Romanov dreams.

Dasha
~Dasha~

'I'm meant to fly,
Sail unrestrained'.

"Woman" from "The Pirate Queen"

Teacher-in-Training
Blockhead for Life (Stephanie J Block is simply excellence)
Lover of (Almost) All Things Jane Austen
Broadway Addict
Anglophile
History Buff

rskkiya

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2004, 10:46:03 AM »
    In my dream (the bat wings) seem to be a condition that some people get with Hemophilia... (dream logic) so subconsciously - maybe I associate this with "vampirism?"

I have no idea what the "rutabegahs and creme de minthe" references mean....Sounds like  a horrid combination!

rskkiya
(I'm mad --- mad I tell you ...Mad!! Bwhahahahaha) :)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by rskkiya »

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2004, 04:36:48 PM »
I had another werid dream of the Romanovs.

Ok, i was down stairs in the living room. there was a party going on. I all saw was my family, Nicholas, Alix and Anastasia. the odd part was that Alexei was  Invisible, i can't not see him at all, everyone else can see him, but not me. ( I didn't even know Alexei was there)

My cousin Sarah  and  Anastasia, tolled me that he was right in front of me. I siad " I don't believe you two at all, I guess you two had  to much to drink!!"

I walk away angry, i when to my room. I stupidly kncok down a glass of  soda on my favorite pants. I was changing, then Alix kncok on the door and said " Alexei coming"  I was nearlly done putting on my pants  , then Alexei camed in the room ( still invisible to me) saying " That was really rude what you said to them" and I said  " you can wait intel i buttom my pants first!" "And that was SO rude of you not waiting intel i was finshed"

then we all want swimimg witch is odd, because i don't have a pool.

Then Alexei was no longer invisble no more. ther rest i can't tell. it too odd!

Offline ptitchka

• Oblazhayu Tsesaryevicha Aleksiya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2004, 07:32:03 PM »

What do you sing about?  

My dear 'Alexei' --

Basically while I cannot remember the words at all, they are either prayers or wishes that he will be happy.  I know that in those dreams I am making up the song and want it to be the most beautiful thing I can possibly think up for him.  That's about it.

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2004, 09:47:51 PM »
I had another werid dream of the Romanovs.

Ok, i was down stairs in the living room. there was a party going on. I all saw was my family, Nicholas, Alix and Anastasia. the odd part was that Alexei was  Invisible, i can't not see him at all, everyone else can see him, but not me. ( I didn't even know Alexei was there)

My cousin Sarah  and  Anastasia, tolled me that he was right in front of me. I siad " I don't believe you two at all, I guess you two had  to much to drink!!"

I walk away angry, i when to my room. I stupidly kncok down a glass of  soda on my favorite pants. I was changing, then Alix kncok on the door and said " Alexei coming"  I was nearlly done putting on my pants  , then Alexei camed in the room ( still invisible to me) saying " That was really rude what you said to them" and I said  " you can wait intel i buttom my pants first!" "And that was SO rude of you not waiting intel i was finshed"

then we all want swimimg witch is odd, because i don't have a pool.

Then Alexei was no longer invisble no more. ther rest i can't tell. it too odd!

Sorry if i spelled things wrong, my spelling is WAY far from prefect. :-[

rskkiya

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2004, 08:15:38 PM »
A new surreal Romanov dream!(actually it was part of another dream but there was a bit with NAOTMAA)

I'm at the beach, the sky is very grey and its a bit stormy, yet the sea is "candy pink".  Suddenly I can see these strange huge "beach balls" in the water...Its the heads of NAOTMA (Alexie was not there) they hadn't been cut off  - their bodies had just atrophied and now they were just massive round heads bouncing in the water...They were all singing in high squeeky voices, a bit like the Teletubbies. As far as I can remember, all they did was say "PEEEEP EEEP PEEEEP" over and over again.  

rskkiya ;D

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2004, 09:40:13 PM »
A new surreal Romanov dream!(actually it was part of another dream but there was a bit with NAOTMAA)

I'm at the beach, the sky is very grey and its a bit stormy, yet the sea is "candy pink".  Suddenly I can see these strange huge "beach balls" in the water...Its the heads of NAOTMA (Alexie was not there) they hadn't been cut off  - their bodies had just atrophied and now they were just massive round heads bouncing in the water...They were all singing in high squeeky voices, a bit like the Teletubbies. As far as I can remember, all they did was say "PEEEEP EEEP PEEEEP" over and over again.  

rskkiya ;D

WOW, that a odd one. :) :-/

rskkiya

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2004, 03:03:49 PM »
Maria Nicholevna showed up in a dream last night ...  :)
I was walking between buildings at University and I saw Maria -- she was dressed in a vintage white blouse and skirt and had on a "hello my name is" label ... she was frowning and reading "The Fate of the Romanovs' and did not seem very happy AT ALL...Then I was back at my condo looking for the backing for a peirced earing... The computer suddenly came on and one of The Alexander Palace FA's was shouting into the PC for everyone to STAY ON TOPIC...

I guess that my 'superego' is telling me that I had better behave!

love rskkiya

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2004, 06:25:18 PM »
Maria Nicholevna showed up in a dream last night ...  :)
I was walking between buildings at University and I saw Maria -- she was dressed in a vintage white blouse and skirt and had on a "hello my name is" label ... she was frowning and reading "The Fate of the Romanovs' and did not seem very happy AT ALL...Then I was back at my condo looking for the backing for a peirced earing... The computer suddenly came on and one of The Alexander Palace FA's was shouting into the PC for everyone to STAY ON TOPIC...

I guess that my 'superego' is telling me that I had better behave!

love rskkiya

I'm sorry, but I don't get it?!?! ???

rskkiya

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2004, 10:33:22 AM »
     I was quite prophetic about this one!
    Aside from the fact that most dreams lack logic - the fact that I dreampt of being castigated for being 'off topic' was proven when I visit this site this morning and found that my last few posts (not here) were "off topic!"

Superego is an aspect of Freud's trinity of
Id=pleasure seeker/ego=persona/superego= hypersensitive judgemental moralistic repressive persona!
LOL

(I must be suffering from "Romanovs on the Brain!")

rskkiya

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2004, 04:35:49 PM »
I had another dream of the Romanovs.

All were there ( the ones i seen clearlly was Alix, Anastasia and a min of Alexei), and my family. it was my b-day and i was very unhappy.

lite just say it was unhappy dream of them.

rskkiya

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2004, 05:46:46 PM »
I am sorry that you had an unhappy dream...
Please, could you tell me - what does a "min of Alexie" mean?

Rskkiya

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2004, 05:51:31 PM »
I am sorry that you had an unhappy dream...
Please, could you tell me - what does a "min of Alexie" mean?

Rskkiya

I only saw him for a minute. thats what i meant. sorry if anyone else didn't know what i meant.

rskkiya

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2004, 09:40:58 PM »
Thank you MP.
I am still sorry that it was a sad dream...
  I dreamed of some of the people here at the Alexander Palace site just recently -- at first I was in a large public building with a number of very wide steep stairs, and I started climbing them. As they got taller and steeper I noticed that I was caught up in the famous "Escher" print (the one with the stairs that seem to double back on themselves so that some people are "walking" on the ceiling and at angles to others...) Anyway I noticed that everyone in this building was dressed in clothes from the 1950's and all the people were writing things down whenever anyone suspicious stopped or went  in a new direction... :(
  Then I was standing in front of a house (Not my own)... An old lorry pulls up and "Greg King' gets out (Greg-- this fellow looked nothing like you-- so please forgive my dream!  ;)) Greg wanted to come into the house but I told him that my brother and his wife were inside and could not be disturbed...Greg then wanted to show me some some of his artifacts...He told me to get a plastic glove but I produced some tweezers and he showed me some fragments of pot shard and a finger bone and asked if I wanted to buy them -- I said no, but that I was greatful for all his trouble in showing me this evidence. My brother then stuck his head out of a window and shouted that everyone at the Alexander Palace had grown tired of waiting for me, so I had better get on my bicycle and go! NOW!
{I don't own a bike, so this is very odd...}

love
rskkiya