Author Topic: Romanov Dreams  (Read 40161 times)

Offline Grand_Duke_Alexei

• Tsarevich Alexei Rocks!!
    • View Profile
Romanov Dreams
« on: November 26, 2004, 10:34:07 PM »
Okay, we are moving this from the "OTMA" thread, to read the beginning of the converstaion, read the last few posts.

Does anyone else have any Romanov dreams?
Blow a kiss I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

Alll this black and cruel despair
This is an emergency
Don't you hide your eyes from me
Open them and see me now

• View Profile
Re: Romanov Dreams
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 10:39:27 PM »
Oh and BTW, I remember the name of Tatiana's solo.  It was called "The Clouds Will Pass".  I found the lyrics that I wrote down and I am now willing to give them too through private messaging.
Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2004, 10:51:21 PM »
When I was 13 and reading N and A every night before I went to bed, I had a nightmare that my family and I were captured and held by Bolsheviks who were taking over America. It was long and scary. We were in an underground building. My cousin rescued me on her motorbike. The IF wasn't there but I know they inspired it.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2004, 10:54:52 PM »
When I was 13 and reading N and A every night before I went to bed, I had a nightmare that my family and I were captured and held by Bolsheviks who were taking over America. It was long and scary. We were in an underground building. My cousin rescued me on her motorbike. The IF wasn't there but I know they inspired it.

That must have been terrifying for you!  :o
Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2004, 11:06:58 PM »
This was our conversation in 'OTMA'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I try not to think there died,.it WAY to painful for me. When I watch the movie " Rasputin"(for the frist time i seen it) made in 1997,. at the end of the movie , i nearlly stared to cry, so i had to turn it off. that night I had the  most weridest dream, here it is:

I'm siting next to Alexei, who is lying in bed, with this back bursed. ( hes lying on hes stumach)  tears runing down his cheeks. (get it!)

Nicholas is near by talking to Derevonko or the other one.  

The Rasputin comes in the room, i thouht he was a good man, but i was wrong, he take out a knife and stubbed Alexei about twice.  

There was no blood , just poor Alexei crying. I quickily push Rasputin away, as Nicholas forse him out of the room as i tried to help Alexei,..it was to late, he was died.  

then i waked up.  

( P.S I know this is very off topic)  
Grand_Duke_Alexei
YaBB Junior Member
That is very sad, Maria.      I too had a dream about the IF, if anyone is interested about what happened, private message me.  
Maria_Pavlovna
Palace Member
YaBB Full Member
G.D Alexei,

Y not just telling it? If you tell everyone at once,.you don't have to repeat to everyone who sends a private message?  

I'm i right? or you're dream is perisonal?  
Grand_Duke_Alexei
YaBB Junior Member
Well, I didn't want to put it out here because it really makes no sense at all, but what the heck.

Okay, it starts out everyone is at a royal ball, (not one that actually occured, something my dream made), I am not sure where, but I could see all the IF, Ella, Felix, Anna Vyrubova, basically everyone.  (I could even see Princess May).  Then after a while of dancing, and talking, sweet Tatiana stood on some sort of a platform and sang the saddest song that I have ever heard!  (I wrote down all the words I could remember after I woke up, I will post them when I find them). Then she walked off stage with the entire room clapping and a tear running down her face.  From here it gets strange, I see Anastasia running outside in the windy, snowy night, wearing an a blue dress, blue gloves, jewelry, like she was dressed for a ball.  Soon Alix, Nicky, Alexei, Olga, Tatiana, Marie, Ortino, Botkin, Demidova,  a few people I couldn't tell who and Anna Vyrubova join her and they start to run.  (They are running from the Ipatiev House, all dressed just as nice as Anastasia, Alix in light green, Olga in lavendar, Marie in red, Tatiana in peach, Nicky and Alexei dressed in bergunde, Botkin in brown, Demidova in gray, and Anna in velvet.)  Soon, I figure out that they are being chased by Bolsheviks on horseback and feet.  Then a spot in the palisade (I think that is how it is spelled) blows, and they run through.  They run through the snow and a forest and then finally find horses.  They each got on their on horse, (except for Alexei, he rode with Anastasia Ortino in Tatiana's lap), and take off again. They all try to fire at the Bolsheviks. They come to a carriage at the end of the forest that has Marie Feodorovna in it, and they take off with her in it.  And the whole time I could here Tatiana's song.

Yeah, I know, it's weird.  Somebody remind me to find those lyrics.  That song was so sad!    
Wow that is werid. I pretty cool to hear other peoples dreams of the Romanovs.

well i get more of Alexei, wicth seems very werid. This one well cheer you all up.

Ok, it stares at my old apt house. I was taking pictures. Olga was sleeping near the door ( witch is an odd place to fall asleep at.) with white blankets cavering her. I look to my left , Tatiana setting up at the little table smiling and giving me a look to take a pic of Olga sleeping ( witch i did)
i when toureds her and Alexei sleeping right next to her, she smiled again and said " Take a picture, he'll never know, he sleeps like a log."  

I about to take the picture, I notice  my diary opened at his side i was gunna kick him, but i didn't.I pick up my diary and put it under the table and said" Don't tell him were it is please?!!'' i was angry at him for doing that. ( the dining table, not the little one)

Then i wake up.  
Grand_Duke_Alexei
YaBB Junior Member
lol, that is a funny dream.  Mischevious Tatiana.  Does anyone else have any dreams of the Romanovs?  I had to shorten my post of my dream and cut out some parts because it is really long.  Almost everyone sang, but Tatiana was the real highlight.  Alix and Nicky sang a duet called 'Was It Me?, Alexei sang a solo called 'Feel My Pain', Marie and Anastasia sang a duet called 'Together', May sang a solo called 'Live On', and Marie Feodorovna sang a solo called 'Memories'.  It wasn't like a musical or anything, just singing, and they were all so good!  They were all short though, like 45 sec - 1 min.

Yeah, everybody thinks that I am really crazy now, but I liked my dream.    I have no idea if they actually sounded like the real Romanovs, because I have never heard them.  I wish I could here them again!  

But, we are getting off-topic here, this thread is supposed to be about OTMA.  Maira, would you mind making a thread about Romanov dreams?  I really don't have the time to right now.  

If anyone wants the lyrics to any of the songs I posted I would be happy to if you send me a private message because this is something that is really personal to me.  
Michelle
Palace Member
YaBB Senior Member
Grand Duke Alexei--

Didn't Olga sing a song in your dream?  
Grand_Duke_Alexei
YaBB Junior Member
Yes she did, did I leave her name out from above?  If I did, I am sorry, I know how much of an Olga fanatic you are, Michelle.  Olga had a lovely voice in the dream, and sang a song called, "I Am Blessed".   She extends on singing the word blessed such as Whitney Houston as she sings "I Will Love You" I will type a few lines of the song, private message me for the rest.

I am blessed,
To be with you  

I am blessed,
To stay so true

I am blessed,
To have my family by my side

I am blessed,
To have you in which I confide

(On that last part she extends her arm towards Alix and Tatiana, I couldn't tell which one she was really pointing out, probably Tatiana.)

After this dream, I woke up and cried, it was all so sad!!         I wish all of you could have seen it too.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle
Palace Member
YaBB Senior Member
*sobs*  Oh!  That is so sad!  

Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 08:30:03 PM »
I have another dream: ( that was my first dream ever of them)
Luckily i write it down in my diary ;)

Ok, I was my old apt, I was walk along Anastasia and Marie.. Olga and Tatiana walking in front of us, they looked SO sad. I was trying to make them laugh, but it didn't work, i felt so bad.

When we got inside, Nicky was a little drunk ( Or he was being a stupid ass)? and punish a hole in the wall.

I went turns a room ( it was really my brother's room; his bed, tv, beer stickers on the wall, etc) Alexei who was lying on the bed, ( all i sow was his legs) he was wearing red pejays and my funny looking sleppers ( that look like shoes??) and he said " Amanda, is that you?" the lady ( i guess hes nurse) didn't lite me go in the room.

The end

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2004, 08:34:33 PM »
If you have notice all my dreams ( well nearlly all) have Alexei in it, because i like him the best. ;)

Offline Laura Mabee

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Frozentears.Org
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2004, 11:08:53 PM »
I've had too many to count... I can't remember them all
:-/

Offline BattleAngel

• I plan to live forever--So far so good!
    • View Profile
    • The Color Guard
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2004, 12:33:57 AM »
For what it's worth I had an odd one a little under a month ago.

I was standing on what seemed to be a stage in an ornately decorated theater--lots of gilt, velvet, wedding cake plaster and what have you.

The place was very well lit and I believe some people were singing hymns somewhere near by.
At my right side and standing just a step or two to my rear was Alexandra.

I remember her dress was white satin, and extremely ornately decorated with white on white embroidery. The dress was of I'd say a 1890s vintage and screamed WORTH or some other designer of note--
There was however something very odd about it. In the middle of her beautifully beaded and embroidered skirt there was a large patch!

It seemed, in my dream, to be made of some rough material...almost like burlap!!!
I was puzzling over this oddity when she turned and began to walk off upstage to my right.

I called after her...

"Sunny? Sunny!"
but she continued to walk away from me.

I think I woke up soon afterward.
I'm still mystified about that dress though.

--Mary

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2004, 08:37:11 PM »
If you have notice all my dreams ( well nearlly all) have Alexei in it, because i like him the best. ;)

I too, like Alexei the best!  :)

This is really freaky, it may be a re-occuring dream.

All this talk of dreams made me stay up late last night, and I guess as a result of all that thought, I had another dream.  Okay, it starts out everybody, (on this forum) was at some kind of gala or something.  Everybody has a "hello, my name is.." stickers on, and I basically see everyone there.  It is like a ballroom or something, I remember chandeliers, velvet curtains, hugh windows, and even a goose carved out of ice sitting on a table.  Everyone was dressed in basically Russian Court regalia, the girls in large, grandious dresses, and the men in (well, I'm not really sure what they're called, but something that a tsar or tsarevich would wear).  We all have a toast for good health, and for the rememberance of the IF, and then I stand up on stage and sing, (I guess my dreams love to make people sing), and right in the middle of my song, Bolsheviks barge through the door, firing at everyone.  I dive out the window, followed by a few others, (Michelle, JonC, Maria_Pavlovna, Annie, AGRBear, and Robert_Hall, are the ones that I remember, there might have been one other).  We land on the ground and start running, some people trip and fall, and then it slowly winds down to just Michelle and me running.  Then, my dream reverts to my previous dream, I am in the same room with Tatiana singing on stage, only this time, I was standing right beside Alexei, and everyone is like bawling, including Tatiana then I start to.  After she finishes, I walk upstairs with Alexei and we head into a bedroom and we go to sleep for the night.  Then I wake up in the snow right in front of the Ipatiev House.  I look in the window and see the family and their murderers talking to them.  I head through the front door and go down a staircase and stand outside of the basement door.  I somehow get a piece of wire and I bust in the door and start to strangle one of the soldiers.  I pick up his gun and shoot the rest, me, the family, and their servants run out of the room and a guard is running towards us, I pick up a candlabra an hit him across the face.  We run through the door and run through the snow, just as before, and Anna Vyrubova joins us running from beside the Ipatiev House.  When we get to the horses like last time, I share a horse with Anastasia and Alexei.  After that, it was basically the same.  What do you think?
Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now

Offline Michelle

• Knyaz
  • No more school forever!  Well,except college.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2004, 08:59:07 PM »
Wow Alexei! :D  I was in your dream!  That's so cool! :D

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2004, 09:03:42 PM »

I too, like Alexei the best!  :)

This is really freaky, it may be a re-occuring dream.

All this talk of dreams made me stay up late last night, and I guess as a result of all that thought, I had another dream.  Okay, it starts out everybody, (on this forum) was at some kind of gala or something.  Everybody has a "hello, my name is.." stickers on, and I basically see everyone there.  It is like a ballroom or something, I remember chandeliers, velvet curtains, hugh windows, and even a goose carved out of ice sitting on a table.  Everyone was dressed in basically Russian Court regalia, the girls in large, grandious dresses, and the men in (well, I'm not really sure what they're called, but something that a tsar or tsarevich would wear).  We all have a toast for good health, and for the rememberance of the IF, and then I stand up on stage and sing, (I guess my dreams love to make people sing), and right in the middle of my song, Bolsheviks barge through the door, firing at everyone.  I dive out the window, followed by a few others, (Michelle, JonC, Maria_Pavlovna, Annie, AGRBear, and Robert_Hall, are the ones that I remember, there might have been one other).  We land on the ground and start running, some people trip and fall, and then it slowly winds down to just Michelle and me running.  Then, my dream reverts to my previous dream, I am in the same room with Tatiana singing on stage, only this time, I was standing right beside Alexei, and everyone is like bawling, including Tatiana then I start to.  After she finishes, I walk upstairs with Alexei and we head into a bedroom and we go to sleep for the night.  Then I wake up in the snow right in front of the Ipatiev House.  I look in the window and see the family and their murderers talking to them.  I head through the front door and go down a staircase and stand outside of the basement door.  I somehow get a piece of wire and I bust in the door and start to strangle one of the soldiers.  I pick up his gun and shoot the rest, me, the family, and their servants run out of the room and a guard is running towards us, I pick up a candlabra an hit him across the face.  We run through the door and run through the snow, just as before, and Anna Vyrubova joins us running from beside the Ipatiev House.  When we get to the horses like last time, I share a horse with Anastasia and Alexei.  After that, it was basically the same.  What do you think?

Wow, (Michelle, JonC, Annie, AGRBear, Robert_Hall, and I were in your dreams?!?!
that funny to because you don't know what some of us look like. lol ,..Well, when you said, "people trip and fall" I guess we shot at??

I'm really confused about the rest.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2004, 09:03:51 PM »
Wow Alexei! :D  I was in your dream!  That's so cool! :D

Lol, yes Michelle.  It winded down to you and me that were the only one's that escaped.  In my dream, you looked very similar to Olga too, you were wearing a long lavendar dress with small purple gloves and garnet stones all over your dress, and you had ribbons and bows everywhere.  You run pretty fast, lol.  
Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2004, 09:08:36 PM »

Lol, yes Michelle.  It winded down to you and me that were the only one's that escaped.  In my dream, you looked very similar to Olga too, you were wearing a long lavendar dress with small purple gloves and garnet stones all over your dress, and you had ribbons and bows everywhere.  You run pretty fast, lol.  

What did I look like or was died before you saw me?? lol ( This is funny to me)

Offline Michelle

• Knyaz
  • No more school forever!  Well,except college.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2004, 09:21:14 PM »
Oh awesome!  And thanks for the compliment.  I was a distance runner on track in tenth grade. ;D  That's so cool that I looked like Olga!  LOL LOL LOL! :D :D :D