Author Topic: Romanov Dreams  (Read 39612 times)

Offline Anya

• God bless NAOTMAA
    • View Profile
Re: Romanov Dreams
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2004, 03:44:12 AM »
I just dreamed once with Alexandra, and it was a way happy dream! I had a test on the following day and went to sleep very nervous. I dreamed I was having tea with Alix in her balcony and suddenly she asked me why I was nervous. I told her and she hugged me and told me not to be like that, that everything was going to be fine.

Funnily, I got a wonderful grade in that test! =)

Offline Grand_Duke_Alexei

• Tsarevich Alexei Rocks!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2004, 07:36:21 AM »

What did I look like or was died before you saw me?? lol ( This is funny to me)

Lol, this is also funny to me because I don't know what a lot of you look like.  To answer your question before, I don't know what happened to everyone after they tripped, fell, or whatever, but not everyone tripped, some were shot down.  You were the last one that went down.  In my dream, you were pretty young, (I'd say somewhere between 14-17.), you had brown hair to your shoulders, and you were wearing a white dress.  It had one of the things that a bride's dress has that drags behind you, you had a pearl necklace, pearl earrings, and I remember you wearing a tiara covered in diamonds.  It was very funny to see me and all of these people, some I have never seen before, dressed up and jump out of a window.  But at the same time it is really freaky.
Blow a kiss I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

Alll this black and cruel despair
This is an emergency
Don't you hide your eyes from me
Open them and see me now

Offline Olga

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2004, 08:34:49 AM »
It had one of the things that a bride's dress has that drags behind you

A train?

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2004, 02:57:37 PM »

Lol, this is also funny to me because I don't know what a lot of you look like.  To answer your question before, I don't know what happened to everyone after they tripped, fell, or whatever, but not everyone tripped, some were shot down.  You were the last one that went down.  In my dream, you were pretty young, (I'd say somewhere between 14-17.), you had brown hair to your shoulders, and you were wearing a white dress.  It had one of the things that a bride's dress has that drags behind you, you had a pearl necklace, pearl earrings, and I remember you wearing a tiara covered in diamonds.  It was very funny to see me and all of these people, some I have never seen before, dressed up and jump out of a window.  But at the same time it is really freaky.

Wow, you were pretty close, I'm 15 years old, i have brown hair, but my hair is longer  then in your dream. and the odd part i sometimes wear a pearl necklace to fancy parties like in your dream,( but not a grand ball)..very odd! LOL!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Maria_Pavlovna »

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2004, 05:25:56 PM »

A train?

I suppose that is what it is called.
Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2004, 05:27:53 PM »

Wow, you were pretty close, I'm 15 years old, i have brown hair, but my hair is longer  then in your dream. and the odd part i sometimes wear a pearl necklace to fancy parties like in your dream,( but not a grand ball)..very odd! LOL!

That is freaky.  
Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now

rskkiya

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2004, 07:08:24 PM »
The only dreams that I have had about the Romanovs are too surreal...

The immediate family are in a cafe at the University where I work. Alix is drunk (or having a stroke)...she keeps demanding "rutabega's" and "creme de minth'...sometimes Alexie has bat wings or butterfly wings which actually don't make him seen fairylike -- in my dreams they make him look creepy... sometimes they chat in "Russian" sometimes in French and sometimes in sign language.

In another dream Carl Jung/Sigmund Freud/Henry VIII (switching off dream logic ) tells me that I have a telegraph. On the telegraph is the IF in miniature (about 5 cm tall(?). I see something strange on the horizon (I can never quite remember in waking life what it is... ) and I then roll up the IF - telegraph and all - and either swallow it or smoke it?

These dreams sometimes repeat themselves...

So far I have not had any dreams about the people at this site...but I will mention it if I do!

So now you all know just what a truly sick and twisted individual I am! ;) LOL ;D

rskkiya

Dashkova

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2004, 07:10:26 PM »
Rskkiya...
All I can say is WOW.  Sounds like you're channeling Bulgakov...lol!

Brilliant as always! :)

rskkiya

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2004, 07:15:43 PM »
Dashkova
You are too kind!
My students all call me "Crazy English"  at least to my face ...

much love
rskkiya

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2004, 07:51:45 PM »
sometimes Alexie has bat wings or butterfly wings which actually don't make him seen fairylike -- in my dreams they make him look creepy... LOL ;D

rskkiya

Alexei had bat wings! lol! should we call him bat boy, from now on?

Offline ptitchka

• Oblazhayu Tsesaryevicha Aleksiya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2004, 07:58:38 PM »
In some of my dreams I sing to Alexei, that's all.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2004, 07:59:58 PM »

The immediate family are in a cafe at the University where I work. Alix is drunk (or having a stroke)...she keeps demanding "rutabega's" and "creme de minth'...sometimes Alexie has bat wings or butterfly wings which actually don't make him seen fairylike -- in my dreams they make him look creepy... sometimes they chat in "Russian" sometimes in French and sometimes in sign language.

In another dream Carl Jung/Sigmund Freud/Henry VIII (switching off dream logic ) tells me that I have a telegraph. On the telegraph is the IF in miniature (about 5 cm tall(?). I see something strange on the horizon (I can never quite remember in waking life what it is... ) and I then roll up the IF - telegraph and all - and either swallow it or smoke it?

So far I have not had any dreams about the people at this site...but I will mention it if I do!

So now you all know just what a truly sick and twisted individual I am! ;) LOL ;D

rskkiya

Rutabegas?  Lol
Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2004, 08:00:50 PM »
In some of my dreams I sing to Alexei, that's all.

What do you sing about?  
Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now

Offline Dasha

• Knyaz
  • Love of a child is the greatest gift.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2004, 08:27:52 PM »

rskkiya

I just finished (literally a coupld of hours ago) a paper on Dr Freud and his interpretation of dreams.  However, I'm not going to sit here and intrepret anyone's dreams Freudian style.  I think that would be a little too much, and perhaps not even all that appropriate.

Rskkiya, and everyone else, very interesting dreams.  

Dasha  
~Dasha~

'I'm meant to fly,
Sail unrestrained'.

"Woman" from "The Pirate Queen"

Teacher-in-Training
Blockhead for Life (Stephanie J Block is simply excellence)
Lover of (Almost) All Things Jane Austen
Broadway Addict
Anglophile
History Buff

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2004, 08:32:36 PM »

I just finished (literally a coupld of hours ago) a paper on Dr Freud and his interpretation of dreams.  However, I'm not going to sit here and intrepret anyone's dreams Freudian style.  I think that would be a little too much, and perhaps not even all that appropriate.

Rskkiya, and everyone else, very interesting dreams.  

Dasha  

Dasha, have you ever had any dreams of the Romanovs yourselves?  
-Alexei-

Clowns all around you

This is an emergency
Open them and see me now