Author Topic: Romanov Dreams  (Read 39610 times)

ferngully

Re: Romanov Dreams
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2005, 04:45:38 PM »
well actually i had a dream that i was one of the people investigating the remains and i was looking all over the forest and we had to hide from the cossacks! bit random i know
selina                           xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2005, 02:45:15 PM »
I had the weirdest dream,

Alix, Nicky, Alexei ,my Parents and I.( and I think OTMA too)

were having dinner,..Alix said to me: "My son, is truly failthful, August (his b-day of course! and Mine), Hessian Boy for you my dear!

Hessian? I said, But I thought Alexei was Russian?

( Weird I know!)

everything else, I don't remember. But do I remember as I was going up stairs and my stepdad grabbed my leg, as looked at him he had red eyes and weird teeth,..like a monster!

It was creepy!!!

Sorry for my awful spelling!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Maria_Pavlovna »

Offline Grand_Duke_Alexei

• Tsarevich Alexei Rocks!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2005, 02:02:41 PM »
I think all this talk of surrealism is getting to me.

I had a dream that me and the IF were eating dinner and Lucille Ball was there.  I got up to get some water and Nicholas stood up and said I'll get it...and he flew out the window with huge hawk wings.  

P.S. That was hilarious with the beach ball heads.
Blow a kiss I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air
Clowns all around you

Alll this black and cruel despair
This is an emergency
Don't you hide your eyes from me
Open them and see me now

Offline moonlight_tsarina

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Inside the Palace Gates
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2005, 06:14:26 PM »
Once after reading "The Snow Mountain"
I had a dream it was 1913 and I was Olga N.,
and i was having tea with the whole family;Nicholas
kept talking to me in Russian, but i didnt understand because i only speak English and French...so Alix started talking to me in English...which resulted in TMAA
laughing...the dream made no sense, but i was sad it was over because it was so cool!  :( ;D
Check out my site!

www.freewebs.com/moonlight_tsarina

"Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil...but only love." -Olga Nikolayevna

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2005, 06:17:58 PM »
A new surreal Romanov dream!(actually it was part of another dream but there was a bit with NAOTMAA)

I'm at the beach, the sky is very grey and its a bit stormy, yet the sea is "candy pink".  Suddenly I can see these strange huge "beach balls" in the water...Its the heads of NAOTMA (Alexie was not there) they hadn't been cut off  - their bodies had just atrophied and now they were just massive round heads bouncing in the water...They were all singing in high squeeky voices, a bit like the Teletubbies. As far as I can remember, all they did was say "PEEEEP EEEP PEEEEP" over and over again.  

rskkiya ;D

lol, teletubbies and the romanovs, what an odd mixure!
lol

I have had a dream that Henry VIII was in and he was condemning me to death...lol
But that was when my passion was only for the Tudors..(I still like them though!)

But what i hate in good dreams, like the one i posted, everything is fuzzy so when i try to "open my eyes" more, i wake up.  :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by moonlight_tsarina »
Check out my site!

"Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil...but only love." -Olga Nikolayevna

Offline erzsi

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2005, 03:08:54 PM »
Ok..One night I dream i was dancing with Nicky on a ball in Zarskoje Selo.
And a other night I dream i must escape with Misha (Floopy)from Moscow (i thing it was Moscow)because the bolshewiki want to kill us-scary....

(sorry for my bad English :( )

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2005, 06:56:09 PM »
I like the dancing with Nicky dream! Sounds like fun!
But the escaping with Flopsy, i wouldn't want to do that... :-[
Check out my site!

Offline Canuck

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2005, 01:39:38 AM »
I had a really weird dream the other night. I was in a church and there were all these Icons of Ella. I saw a man and asked him why there were none of Alix and he said that the church had yet to be presented with one of her or the family. I kept walking through the halls looking at the Ella Icons and gradually as I walked they began to drift more towards an Art Neveu style. The man I had talked to earlier was standing waitng for me at the exit and asked me if I knew where to find an Alexandra Icon and I suggested the internet as I had seen them listed there before. He thanked me and walked away then I woke up.  

The night before I had this dream I had a dream that Alix was sitting in a corner of an empty room pulling at her hair pleading for her family. I have been in an incredibly bad/sad mood ever since and the dream about the Ella Icons has only confused me.

Offline GD Alexandra

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2005, 07:54:03 PM »
You are so lucky to have those dreams, I'm still waiting to have one...

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2005, 04:19:48 PM »
There are only three dreams I've had about the Romanov's that I remember.
The first one was where I was walking into this room. It kind of looked like a ballroom. It was shaped like a rectangle and the was a fire place on the left. There were big mirrors all along the sides' of the walls and it was pretty dark. I was with my neice and I walked to the wall in front of me, looked in the mirror, and bent down to face this really pretty wallpaper. There was a little square of wallpaper that had been ripped of, and on that square was written, 'Olga Tatiana Marie Anastasia' , I touched Anastasia's name and then I woke up.
The next one was kind of strange it was in black and white. Tatiana and Anastasia were leaning against a wall and they were wearing the same clothes that they were wearing in Tobolsk (the dark blouses and skirts with those hat things) Tatiana kept talking. She wasn't looking at me or anything, just kind of looking in anouther direction. It was like I was watching one of their home movies. She had a deep voice and was I listening really hard, but she was speaking a language I couldn't understand. Anastasia didn't say a thing. Thats when I went into anouther dream right after that. It was alot like the last one but this time, Tatiana and Anastasia were on their hands and knees scrubbing a floor. I can't remember hardly any of this one but I do remember that they were goofing around alot  and nobody said anything exept Anastasia who only laughed.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

rskkiya

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2005, 02:21:25 PM »
Holly
What an intriguing dream!

Well, I had another surreal dream last night - and as I had not had a Romanov related dream in some months I found it rather interesting.

I was hosting a Bon Voyage party for my spouse who was going abroad - for some reason I was able to invite hundreds of people into our smallish flat - nevertheless the place was full of real friends and fabricated dream characters...
   It began to snow (in the summer) and we all went out onto the balcony to examine this- the "snow" did not melt no matter what we did with it and when put into various drinks - wine/juice/tea/coffee, it was strangely easy to swallow! As people began to consume the "snow" - they all started to glow in an odd prismatic way. Then there was a banging on my door and whan I opened it Nicholas was there - very angry - demanding his wife's diamonds back immediately! He had bat wings and suddenly he began to shrink and fly about the room making demands! This continued until he was about 7 cms tall  then someone crushed him - dropped a large book on him - unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the book.

rskkiya
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by rskkiya »

Offline Olga

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2005, 10:29:46 AM »
Rsskochka my dearest, have you been buying the wrong type of mushrooms at the market?  ;)

rskkiya

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2005, 03:06:08 PM »
OHOO my darling Olya, shall I sent you some?! ;)

LOL
rskkiya

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2005, 05:44:28 PM »
Lol,  ;D
Check out my site!

Offline Georgiy

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Slava v vyshnikh Bogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2005, 09:58:24 PM »
It is really one of the few plausible reasons why someone who is not overly interested in OTMAA and co would be having so many dreams about them! ;D