Author Topic: Atlantis Magazine  (Read 16202 times)

Offline Sarushka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • May I interest you in a grain of salt?
    • View Profile
Atlantis Magazine
« on: August 08, 2005, 08:49:40 PM »
Anyone know if the special Fate of the Romanovs edition of Atlantis Magazine is still available? I read somewhere that Atlantis isn't being printed any longer...

Sm
THE LOST CROWN: A Novel of Romanov Russia -- now in paperback!
"A dramatic, powerful narrative and a masterful grasp of life in this vanished world." ~Greg King

Finelly

Re: Atlantis Magazine
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 09:32:23 PM »
I pmmed Penny Wilson the other day and it is available.  Just pm her and ask how to get it.

Offline Sarushka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • May I interest you in a grain of salt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 09:39:41 PM »
Thanks -- I sent Penny a message last month & got no reply, so something must have gone awry.
THE LOST CROWN: A Novel of Romanov Russia -- now in paperback!
"A dramatic, powerful narrative and a masterful grasp of life in this vanished world." ~Greg King

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 09:41:18 PM »
Same here. I send and email to Penny and she didn't reply me, It seems that it isn't working any more.

RealAnastasia.

Finelly

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 09:45:26 PM »
I don't know if her email address on the website works.

I do know that I pm with her on this board all the time.  :)

Offline Penny_Wilson

• Boyar
    • View Profile
    • kingandwilson
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 11:17:03 AM »
My email address might be hard to reach right now -- I have set a whole lot of spam blockers etc. in order to get rid of the massive amounts of invitations I receive to explore the worlds of various groups of "hot chicks" and experts in penis enlargement...

However, although Atlantis' volumes 3-6 are available, we are experiencing some technical difficulties because my printers are down for some fairly expensive maintenance, and so it will probably be another 2-4 weeks before I'm back up and running.

I'll let you know here when that happens!  :D
"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts."  -- A Piece of Good Advice

Sometimes the truth hurts. And sometimes it feels real good. -- Henry Rollins

Offline Vicki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 12:28:43 PM »
Penny,
I e-mailed you about this, but you probably didn't get the message:

How could I get copies of articles from volume 1 of Atlantis?  I'm especially interested in Greg King's articles about film portrayals of the Romanovs, and the articles from volume 1, number 4, about Anastasia and Anna Anderson.

Thank you!

Offline Annushka

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2005, 12:11:11 PM »
Is it still being published? I am interested in subscribing.

Holly
AKA HollyMI,  Princess of the ancient kingdom of Michigan, USA.

Offline Laura Mabee

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Art in Avatar done by Lisa!
    • View Profile
    • Frozentears.Org
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2005, 03:44:13 PM »
I don't believe so Holly. But I do think you can order back issues.

Offline CatherineNY

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 11:21:01 AM »
I have sent an email to Greg and Penny on the "Fate of the Romanovs" website, indicating that I would like to buy all back issues of Atlantis Magazine -- I thought I'd post here as well, in case they see this and can tell me of a better way to communicate with them. Thanks in advance! And Merry Christmas to all!
CatherineNY

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 12:28:26 PM »
Thank you Penny Wilson, you have helped me clarify where all the 'extra' e-mail came from. Thank goodness for those spam blockers,  ;) or else we wouldn't be able to receive any worth while reading. Believe me, I look only for worth while reading. Hope to see more of your posting and Greg's !

Best to you this Holiday Season ! Happy New Year.

Tatiana

My email address might be hard to reach right now -- I have set a whole lot of spam blockers etc. in order to get rid of the massive amounts of invitations I receive to explore the worlds of various groups of "hot chicks" and experts in penis enlargement...

However, although Atlantis' volumes 3-6 are available, we are experiencing some technical difficulties because my printers are down for some fairly expensive maintenance, and so it will probably be another 2-4 weeks before I'm back up and running.

I'll let you know here when that happens!  :D

TatianaA

Offline Alibubba

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2006, 06:49:02 PM »
Hi!  I keep reading references to "Atlantis magazine", which sounds fascinating.  I would very much like to purchase back copies---does anyone know how to go about this?  I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere already---I haven't come across it.  Thank you very much!

Offline Penny_Wilson

• Boyar
    • View Profile
    • kingandwilson
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2006, 07:31:03 PM »
Hi!  I keep reading references to "Atlantis magazine", which sounds fascinating.  I would very much like to purchase back copies---does anyone know how to go about this?  I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere already---I haven't come across it.  Thank you very much!

Hello Alibubba,

Atlantis Magazine: In The Courts of Memory belongs to Greg King and I.  We ran it for five years, and then found that we had to give it up because of other time commitments.  We are slowly placing on-line articles from the magazine that were written by Greg and/or I -- articles written by other authors will be uploaded once permission is asked for and received.

We have already uploaded part of the Atlantis issue that contained information edited out of our book The Fate of the Romanovs before publication.  You can see that here: http://www.kingandwilson.com/fotrextras/

Please keep checking back for further uploads, which will happen as time allows.

Thanks for your interest!

~Penny
"Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts."  -- A Piece of Good Advice

Sometimes the truth hurts. And sometimes it feels real good. -- Henry Rollins

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2006, 09:55:04 PM »
With all my affection, Penny, still waiting for vol. 3.
 A magnificent production in any case.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline newfan

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2010, 04:48:00 AM »
Where can one get the back copies of the magazine?