Author Topic: Interviewing Family Members Of The Murderers Of IF  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Interviewing Family Members Of The Murderers Of IF
« on: August 18, 2005, 02:39:23 PM »
I wonder if there have been interviews of the direct members of the families of those whom murdered the IF? I wonder before and after the fall of communism, what were/are their thoughts and feelings today?

If their family members are alive, do they run and hide, [as so many of those their loved ones hunted the IF], have they changed their names. Are they still boastful as family members about their loved ones having being directly involved in the murders? How has fate caught up with them, their children?

Finally, how do the people of Russia feel about all of those who murdered the IF, now today ?

Tania
TatianaA

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Interviewing Family Members Of The Murderers O
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 09:23:10 PM »
Dear Tania: you may find some of these interviews or at least witness , in the Edvard Radzhisny's book "The Last Tsar" and in the excellent "The Romanovs; The klast Chapter", by Robert K. Massie.

Russian people is now just starting to know the IF, and some of them are buying postcards and photos and posters about them. Many of them are sorry for what happened.

Sadly, not all the murderer relatives feel bad for the Tsar assassination.  Rimma, Yurovsky's daughter said that "Nicholas II was just a bloodthirsty, believe me!" or something over the lines of it. When I read this statement in Massie's book I wanted to vomit...What amount of hate after so many years! I couldn't believe it. And if we remember that Rimma was in a Stalin workcamp, you feel more badly. So, her awful experience, didn't teach her any compassion for suffering people? So , she didn't even feel sorry for Olga, Maria, Tatiana , Anastasia and Alexei? My! What a world!  >:( :'(

RealAnastasia