Author Topic: What about...?  (Read 70054 times)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
Re: What about...?
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2005, 08:09:23 PM »
And this point is furthered by the horrific scene in that cellar...they were not an easy kill.

No, and that was sad. But they did not stop until everyone was dead.

From reports I read a long time ago, Anastasia woke up and screamed and was vicously bayonetted to death, even through the face. She did not escape, no one did. I have often wished I could have a time machine to go get them out before they were shot. But that is just as ridiculous as AA's escape story, or any possibility she was AN.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2005, 08:19:53 PM »
Annie these are your words:
>> ...until a fellow patient, showing her a magazine photo of Tatiana, told her she thought that must be her... <<

If I had your source/ sources I might find the following:

When did this happen?

Who was the fellow patient?

The magazine's name and maybe even when it was published.

Who said she looked like Tatiana?

Plesae, Annie, tell us your source/sources so I can learn what you've learned.

AGRBear
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by AGRBear »
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2005, 08:30:04 PM »

Annie,
I'm just looking for a good conversation and using only sources from my own experience.

Bear asked us to look at the wounds in the mass grave. What if AN had broken bones and clean exit wounds that didn't hit anything major? People back the weren't entirely clueless. My grandmother before the 1950's and before penicillin knew that moldy bread could starve off infection. Doctors in rural areas were few and people would go into the woods for their remedies. My "Bobci" lived to be 98 and she often told me that a young strong body was hard to kill.

I do believe all the Grand Duchesses worked in the hospital which held the wounded from the war.  They saw arms and legs cut off.  They saw all that gory stuff, AND,  they saw how to treat the wounded.  

I don't exactly remember what GD Anastasia/ GD Marie did, maybe, someone can enlighten us on this part of the lives as nurses aides .... or were they more like candy stripers?

AGRBear

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2005, 09:29:17 PM »
BEAR! Real Anastasia posted all that was written on the subject. If anyone can prove to me she had her claim before seeing the magazine pics, go for it.

The cart escape story is so dumb I am not going to talk about it anymore. Gunshots and bayonets through the face are not 'boo boos'. Besides, we know from science she was not AN for sure, so it's a waste of time to even speculate on that anymore!

I really do feel so sorry for FS, some terrible things must have happened to her to make her want to kill herself, and then to deny her own identity and not want her family to know. She is an interesting story in herself, and her saga could be so much more interesting if we could just ditch the fairy tale land Anastasia junk and move on to what really happened, how she did it, and who helped, and what was behind it all.

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2005, 11:17:21 PM »
The patient who said that AA looked like Tatiana was Clara Petthert anf the magazine was the "Berliner Ilustrierted". It was in Peter Kurth 's book and also in Harriet Von Rathlef one's and Dominique Auclère's one.

And of course, many of the people I knew where wounded and bleeding when they started their way to the West. They survived by miracle. But of course, Annie. It's my word againts yours. So my opinion is not very important. I know I'm saying the truth, but...

You may believe or not believe. I'm sure I'm not laying.  :(

RealAnastasia.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2005, 11:28:27 PM »
And of course, many of the people I knew where wounded and bleeding when they started their way to the West. They survived by miracle. But of course, Annie. It's my word againts yours. So my opinion is not very important. I know I'm saying the truth, but...

You may believe or not believe. I'm sure I'm not laying.  :(

RealAnastasia.

Someone's opinion is never  a lie!
It can, however, be incorrect, if it has been proven to be. AA was proven not to be AN. There is no way at all to prove the AA cart story. You can't say you are telling the truth, because you were not there, there is no evidence or proof of it, so you can't say! This doesn't mean you are a liar, but it really isn't right to say you know the truth when you do not and cannot prove it.

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2005, 11:39:48 PM »
Annie. You are right. But the poeple who told me about their escape from Communist and Nazis WERE NOT LYING. And it's not their opinion but their REAL experiences. When they told me this to me, they are not thinking about Anna Anderson.  They told me about their escape for they are my family friends and wanted to tell us what their experienced in Europe . They never knew a word about AA, and they are not interested a BIT in AA being AA. THis is the reason I thought their experiences would be interesting for this forums..

RealAnastasia.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2005, 07:09:45 AM »
Annie. You are right. But the poeple who told me about their escape from Communist and Nazis WERE NOT LYING. And it's not their opinion but their REAL experiences. When they told me this to me, they are not thinking about Anna Anderson.  They told me about their escape for they are my family friends and wanted to tell us what their experienced in Europe . They never knew a word about AA, and they are not interested a BIT in AA being AA. THis is the reason I thought their experiences would be interesting for this forums..

RealAnastasia.

Oh, that's what you mean. Well, of course those stories are true, but they are another person's stories, and they have nothing to do with AA. That was a different situation and there is a very good chance that her whole story was made up. Maybe she got the idea from listening to somebody else? So it does not prove that she did it, and that does not make you or the other people a liar. I'm afraid though, AA may just have been a liar ;)

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2005, 08:50:07 AM »
Annie... You are saying what I've been saying ad nauseum....DNA <<"PROVES">> that AA was not AN and was most likely FS....The whole cart journey is absurd...as you've said....bullet wounds,bayoneting,and the butt of a rife in the face were not "boo-boos"....But do you think some will let this stop their romantic fantacies.....dream on...... ::)

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2005, 09:29:45 AM »
Horay,  it appears  there may be some light before dawn.

Oh, that's what you mean. Well, of course those stories are true, but they are another person's stories, and they have nothing to do with AA. That was a different situation and there is a very good chance that her whole story was made up. Maybe she got the idea from listening to somebody else? So it does not prove that she did it, and that does not make you or the other people a liar. I'm afraid though, AA may just have been a liar ;)

Yes,  the cart story could have happen.  And, it did which is my point.  Others achieve this trek in many of our families in 1917-1920s and later, 1940s.  One of my cousins was eight months pregnant with two little girls in tow....  It was awful but othere did make it as far as Bucherest, then went on to Germany, and, that is another story.

If AA was not GD Anastasia and not FS,   maybe, she, too, had experienced some kind of terrible experience in the hands of the Bolsheviks and was injured.  It is a fact that AA had a fractured jaw, a grove from some kind of wound down the side of her face and I think a bayonet shaped scar on one of her feet....

A blow to the head with this kind of force and real trauma may have actually occured to her.....  She may have indeed been placed in a cart by her family or friends and suffered a long tedious and painfully ride from somewhere to somewhere out of Russia or some war zone.....  

If it was AA in the cart which Lt. Colonel Hassenstein saw in Sept. in the Ukraine,  perhaps AA was from some nobleman's family had had been educated .....

I do believe Massie said the Schankowsky family were from an old Polish nobleman's family.  Maybe FS's mother's family was, also.  Part of that same maternal  family may have still been living in Russia....  They could have been the distant rich cousins of FS's mother's family.....  And FS's mother's family were the poor cousins, the "country bumpkins" who's father drank too much....  

When certain groups migrate they usually migrate in groups.  That's how many of my family members did when migrating to Russia in the early 1800s.  And probably what the Schankowskys with FS's mother's family to the area in Posen.

This kind of senario would  make more sense then trying to fit FSs foot in AA's shoe .... Or was is it the other way around.  I forget who had the larger foot.

Stranger things have happen in real life.

AGRBear
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by AGRBear »

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2005, 09:39:30 AM »
Shoe sizes:

II.  Shoe sizes    
FS wore shoes that were three sizes larger than AA    
 AA wore shoes that were three sizes smaller than FS

Evidence given at AA's trial.

AGRBear

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2005, 09:52:01 AM »
My Mummy wore hand-me-down shoes from her sisters which were larger than her size....Granny M. said she'd soon grow into them....frugal Granny....

When Mummy married Papa....she could afford any shoes she liked...bespoke....and she jammed her feet into smaller sizes through..."vanity"....and my mother is not AN..... ::)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2005, 09:57:54 AM »
My Mummy wore hand-me-down shoes from her sisters which were larger than her size....Granny M. said she'd soon grow into them....frugal Granny....

When Mummy married Papa....she could afford any shoes she liked...bespoke....and she jammed her feet into smaller sizes through..."vanity"....and my mother is not AN..... ::)

Also- she was poor, times were hard, they were charity shoes the wrong size like Pollyanna used to get in the mission barrel- or possibly, the shoes presented as evidence were not hers at all but someone else's. It had been 18 years since she vanished, I find it very hard to swallow that a poor boarding house owner would keep shoes that long, and remember who they belonged to! They may have honestly gotten mixed up with someone else's stuff, like my friend who sent me back the wrong baby clothes.

People get things wrong- it happens all the time- this is not evidence to  challenge the DNA!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Annie »

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2005, 09:59:51 AM »
Annie... You are saying what I've been saying ad nauseum....DNA <<"PROVES">> that AA was not AN and was most likely FS....The whole cart journey is absurd...as you've said....bullet wounds,bayoneting,and the butt of a rife in the face were not "boo-boos"....But do you think some will let this stop their romantic fantacies.....dream on...... ::)

Yes, thank you, and PLEASE don't stop! It appears you and I are the last 2 voices of reason who still have the guts to post and challenge this absurdity before it influences others to believe it. Keep it up!

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
From what i understand, the Schankowsky family were not poor peasasnts and unable to afford shoes.  If this is the case,  I doubt you'll find many females who will wear larger sized shoes if they have smaller feet.

It appears that FS had the larger foot and AA's were three times smaller.

AGRBear