Author Topic: question  (Read 1615 times)

Offline lexi4

• Velikye Knyaz
  • don't take yourself too seriously
    • View Profile
question
« on: August 26, 2005, 10:45:11 PM »
What does it mean if a person is  guest? Can the post on the thread? Can the read posts? Just curious. Thank you in advance.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow ---- What a ride!!!"

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 08:38:41 AM »
Guests can not post, they can only read. If you see any posting by a "guest" in the last year or so,they originally signed on as a registered user and then either they deleted their user registration, or I did.

Offline Prince_Lieven

• Velikye Knyaz
  • To Be Useful In All That I Do
    • View Profile
    • Edward III's Descendants
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 09:27:13 AM »
While questions are being asked FA, do you mind if I ask what a 'palace member' is? Some members have it above their designation of YaBB God or Senior Member or whatever. what is it? How does one become a palace member?
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"
-Sherlock Holmes

"Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget."

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 09:54:06 AM »
There is a thread for this below, but I'll answer again. Palace Member is a designation we give to long time and frequent posters and long time colleagues and friends.

Offline Prince_Lieven

• Velikye Knyaz
  • To Be Useful In All That I Do
    • View Profile
    • Edward III's Descendants
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 10:15:30 AM »
Thank you for your patience!  :D
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"
-Sherlock Holmes

"Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget."

Offline lexi4

• Velikye Knyaz
  • don't take yourself too seriously
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 01:55:59 PM »
Guests can not post, they can only read. If you see any posting by a "guest" in the last year or so,they originally signed on as a registered user and then either they deleted their user registration, or I did.

Thank you. One more question, is there in disignation thought which one cannot read the posts?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow ---- What a ride!!!"