Author Topic: Maria Marti  (Read 20891 times)

Offline QueenEna1887

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Maria Marti
« on: November 08, 2005, 02:33:35 PM »
Why has the topic on Maria Marti been eliminated? This is a good topic why would you get rid of something so interesting? Can someone tell me more about her and her family?

Offline Denise

• Knyaz
  • Anneliese: Historian in training
    • View Profile
Re: Maria Marti
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 02:50:50 PM »
I agree!  That was an interesting claim.

Denise

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 09:10:30 AM »
The person who "alleges" this claim violated forum rules by repeatedly spamming the forum, placing the same long message in spanish, literally dozens of times over and over again despite being told not to and despite my removing them two prior times, and STILL doing it a third time. They are NOT welcome here.

There is simply no point in allowing this behavior to continue. If you want to discuss it fine, but you will NOT link to the website, copy anything from that website and those associated with it will not be allowed here. Their behavior is far more telling about how "serious" this "claim" is. They are going for publicity, in our opinion, and not genuine with their assertions.

Offline Margarita Markovna

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Call me Ritka :)
    • View Profile
    • My Yahoo Group for OTMA! Join!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 01:47:16 PM »
Oh I remember those posts...

Is there any info on this claimant anywhere else?

Offline QueenEna1887

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 03:28:44 PM »
Dear Forum Adminstrator,
 I'm not trying to break your rules but I would like to go back on the website to read more info about it. If you or anyone could provide me with the address. I'm not going to copy anything from it and post it on this forum!!!!!!!

Offline Denise

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 08:08:17 PM »
Ena, I sent you a PM with the link.  Let's discuss!

Offline Rachael89

• Graf
  • As the world falls down....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2005, 01:21:22 PM »
Denise please will you send me this link as well? I found this particular claimant very interesting and can't seem to find anything else about her!

Rachael
It's not fair!

Offline Denise

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 07:34:57 PM »
Rachael, You've got mail!!

Offline QueenEna1887

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 04:18:31 AM »
Denise I have not received it. My email address is Cburne9@aol.com send me the link to that address.

Offline Denise

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 04:43:45 PM »
Email sent!!  :)

Offline QueenEna1887

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 02:57:19 PM »
Where exactly do David DuaigŁes Marti and his family live? I tried emailing him but he never answered. He said on the last board that it was hard for him to get a DNA test in Spain? How so? Anyways I went on the website and looked at his family photos they do have Romanov facial traits.

Offline Denise

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 09:43:26 PM »
Anyways I went on the website and looked at his family photos they do have Romanov facial traits.

I thought so too.  Of course, like many Anna Anderson photos that folks claim resemble Dagmar or Anastasia, it may just be the angle of the person in a particular photo compared to select photos of the Imperial Family.  I noticed that the comparison photos of his family tended to be the same 6-8 shots, as were the IF photos--a few select shots.  Also, black and white photos have more shadow and light effects than color, which may alter the appearance of the person photographed.  

I do believe he is in Spain,  Very frustrating to use the translater on that site, as it does a poor English translation.  Like the report of the bloodwork David posted here on the Forum, it sounded fascinating but the translated page was next to impossible to understand due to the grammatical and vocabulary errors.  I used to teach college English, and still couldn't make heads nor tales of it!!

Denise

Offline eva_19

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2005, 01:26:41 PM »
Where exactly do David DuaigŁes Marti and his family live? I tried emailing him but he never answered. He said on the last board that it was hard for him to get a DNA test in Spain? How so? Anyways I went on the website and looked at his family photos they do have Romanov facial traits.

They live in Girona, in Catalonia, Spain.

Offline eva_19

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 09:46:55 AM »
What happebed with girona ??? he was the last person †who replied the post :-/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by eva_19 »

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 12:09:46 PM »
girona was the same person who was told they were not welcome in the Forum due to their continued spamming of the site to press their "claims".  Despite being told repeatedly they may NOT post in our forum, they insist in trying to "sneak back in" to do so. They are NOT welcome here and are the reason why we will not permit public discussion of their website.