Author Topic: Why Anastasia ??  (Read 34292 times)

Offline FaithWhiteRose

• Graf
    • View Profile
Re: Why Anastasia ??
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2007, 09:24:31 PM »
I think that Anastasia would not have been famous if it weren't for Franziska Schanzkowska. It was the woman who called herself Anna Anderson who made the Grand Duchess famous. If she had said she was Olga, Maria, or Tatiana, one of those three would have been famous in AN's stead.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2007, 05:47:30 PM »
I think that Anastasia would not have been famous if it weren't for Franziska Schanzkowska. It was the woman who called herself Anna Anderson who made the Grand Duchess famous. If she had said she was Olga, Maria, or Tatiana, one of those three would have been famous in AN's stead.
Yes your right faithrose she would not have been famous if it was not for Anna Anderson. But I think that Anna Anderson did not have a positive impact for Anastasia. You see if there was not imposters then they would not be remembered significantly in history but just another ordinary murder but that was no the case. For I think the if AA did not pretend to be A she would not be famous though but still I would think at least they would make their murder be signifantly remembered like any other murder not forgotten. I can not stand thiis fraud and imposter mess and how can it make things look famous and better it makes no sense it is a lie and false.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2007, 12:07:24 AM »
Yes it was all a fraud. I think the AA supporters backed a fake Anastasia because they thought they could get away with it. It has all unravelled and the truth has been exposed.