Author Topic: Franziska -An Interesting Story on Her own - A Timeline of Her Life  (Read 135122 times)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
Re: Franziska -An Interesting Story on Her own - A Timeline of Her Life
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2005, 11:25:11 AM »

Even the whole thing about AA asking if Gleb had brought his "funny animals."  Well, since Tatiana Botkin had been to see her first, isn't it possible something was said in passing that AA later used with Gleb?  Most likely.  

Yes, Tatiana could have told her, or Gleb, or Gleb could have made it up. Is there even any real proof of any of her 'memories' or just rumors and hearsay?

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2005, 11:28:48 AM »
It continues to amaze me that Gleb Botkin's name is slung about like he was a piece of dirt.  None of you have facts to back up such accusations.   AGRBear

No one's slinging it around, but he is a part of this drama and face it, he had the knowledge, possible motive and ability. There is no greater suspect. I have said many times there is no proof but how can you rule him out since there is also no proof he didn't? I still say the only reason people cry foul on suggesting Gleb Botkin is because it's too good of a connection, it makes too much sense and could possibly explain away most of AA's case and those who support AA, or at least want the mystery to continue, cannot stand that. I never saw anyone complaining QEII's name was thrown about and accussed of fraud in the DNA tests, and she is a living and very powerful person whose son reads the forum! So why just keep saying leave Gleb alone? No one leaves anyone alone around here! He's part of the story! I think some of you AA people want to scare us out of mentioning Gleb and drop this idea because it's so good other people will think it out and go 'oooooooh..' like I did when the revelation first came to me as a probable explaination.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Annie »

Mgmstl

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2005, 11:33:04 AM »
Annie you are also not considering the fact that royalty had to consider the same issues.  She was a liablity to either side, financially & legally no matter which way you turned.  

I don't discount or overlook their motives in the least, as they can be capable of some pretty base behaviour.
Their position in life & their titles do not exclude them from petty motives of gain & loss like the rest of the world that do not posess title or position.  IMO that no matter WHO this woman was, even IF she had been AN she would have met with the same opposition.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2005, 11:46:17 AM »
I didn't say they were above it because they are royalty, I just can't believe any of them except Kyril would have been so hard hearted. But it doesn't matter since we already know she wasn't really Anastasia. Even if she had been, she was no threat to their  power anyway, being a female. I am convinced Olga A. would have been overjoyed and welcomed her with open arms if only she had been real. But as the DNA proves, she wasn't.

Offline JM

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2005, 01:00:02 PM »
It's backed up by the fact that THE DNA PROVED AA WAS NOT AN SO THEREFORE SOMEONE HAD TO HAVE FED THEM TO HER BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT ANASTASIA!!!!!

"SOMEONE HAD TO HAVE FED THEM TO HER?" I don't see why that has to be the case. Maybe AA did actually know what she was talking about? And that in no way means that she was AN. There are many possibilities . . .
I never said I had any proof it was Botkin, no one does, but it is a possible and very likely theory.

This guy openly claims it was Botkin:

http://www.serfes.org/royal/annaanderson.htm

As far as 'dissing' him, all I'm saying is that he was a likely source of information since he knew AN.  No one here has any proof but it doesn't stop people from speculating. Speaking of defaming, what about the guy who accused Queen Elizabeth II of switching the intestines and rigging the results?? People say all kinds of things here. I think the reason people get so ferocious over the suggestion that Botkin did it is because it makes too much sense and hurts the AA case so badly! ;)

It's not because it hurts the AA case. I mean if there is no proof there is no threat! It's just that I thought you didn't believe in theorizing and subjective speculation, but I guess I was wrong.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2005, 01:13:47 PM »
"SOMEONE HAD TO HAVE FED THEM TO HER?" I don't see why that has to be the case. Maybe AA did actually know what she was talking about? And that in no way means that she was AN. There are many possibilities . . .

I understand that is a valid option to consider but I don't personally believe she ever set foot in Russia or had anything to do with the IF in any way.

It's not because it hurts the AA case. I mean if there is no proof there is no threat! It's just that I thought you didn't believe in theorizing and subjective speculation, but I guess I was wrong.

It is a very possible way to explain away quite a bit. I know that no one here can prove their theories, but it bugs me when one person just gets huffy when they are even asked for more info!

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2005, 01:33:02 PM »
Again, let me say,  I am not an AA backer.  I have never been an AA backer.  However,  I am willing to read the posts by people who are.  Who knows,  I might me wrong.  If I'm not willing to meet new information,  I will not be able to maintain an accurate opinion about AA.

As for Penny getting "huffy", you're talking about a person who is spending her own hard earn cash to travel, to pay for hotels, to have copies made of information, for taxi cabs, for whatever else it takes to discover new evidence.  So,  why is it so difficult for you and others to understand that if they hope to continue their "love" of this investigation they can't do it with no money so they do have to sell something.  In order to sell something,  they can't tell us, who are so interested and are the would-be-buyers everything.  If they did,  why would we need to buy anything Penny wrote?

AGRBear
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by AGRBear »
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline Denise

• Knyaz
  • Anneliese: Historian in training
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2005, 01:47:41 PM »
As for Penny getting "huffy", you're talking about a person who is spending her own hard earn cash to travel, to pay for hotels, to have copies made of information, for taxi cabs, for whatever else it takes to discover new evidence.  So,  why is it so difficult for you and others to understand that if they hope to continue their "love" of this investigation they can't do it with no money so they do have to sell something.  In order to sell something,  they can't tell us, who are so interested and are the would-be-buyers everything.  If they did,  why would we need to buy anything Penny wrote?

AGRBear

Exactly.  As Penny as stated, she has a contract with a publisher that limits exactly what she can tell us.  Once the book is released, hopefully the questions being raised here about "cited evidence" can be answered.

Denise

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2005, 02:00:46 PM »
..and in the meantime dropping inticing little tidbits should help spark interest and boost sales ;) Sorry but the old 'find out more buy my book' thing seems like a sales ploy that insults the intelligence of everyone here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Annie »

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2005, 02:03:07 PM »
Please stop the bickering. Take this to PM or email, but it is NOT on topic nor appropriate to the discussion. EVERYONE.

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2005, 02:18:46 PM »
Did FS disapeared before or after  Anna Anderson was pulled out of the canal?

In other words, did FS become AA before or after she was pulled out of the canal?

AGRBear
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by AGRBear »
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2005, 02:21:38 PM »
Please stop the bickering. Take this to PM or email, but it is NOT on topic nor appropriate to the discussion. EVERYONE.

Sorry FA, please delete my post if it's for the best.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2005, 02:54:11 PM »

In other words, did FS become AA before or after she was pulled out of the canal?

AGRBear

From what I hear there is a 3 week difference from the time FS vanished until AA appeared, or was it that she was missing 3 weeks before she was reported missing (because she was not in close contact with her family)?

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2005, 03:05:21 PM »
Does anyone know their family tree? I'm looking for dates of births, deaths, and marriages for the parents and the siblings.

I have recently become flustered because I've seen 3 conflicting stories:

1. All 5 kids were of the same parents. The father died young of alchohalism, the mother sometime later but before AA was seen by the other 4 children. This would make sense to me since I have never heard or seen any real evidence the parents ever commented on AA being their daughter. This would also go along with the DNA where AA matched the grandson of FS's sister.

2. There were 2 marriages, the first between Mr. Schanskowska and the mother of Felix and Franziska, the second between the father and the mother of Gertrude, Valeria and Maria. According to this story, FS and Gertrude would only be half sisters, but Felix and Franziska were the older children.

3. Now I recently see another story, that the parents (mother and stepfather) refused to meet with AA because they were convinced FS was dead. So, what's up? If this were to be true, it would mean the mother, or at least the mother of the younger children, was still alive and remarried. According to this storyline, F and F now become the YOUNGER children in the family so it will suit the story that the real mother of FS was still alive and believing her murdered. But is this so? Or is there another possible scenario, that the stepmother married again and both of these people were no blood kin to any Schanskowska child ???

To clear this up, I am looking for:

marriage dates and records for Mr. Schanskowska and bride(s)

birth dates of all 5 children proving who's older

anything that proves which child goes with which parent

death dates to prove if and when any parents or stepparents died young, or if they were even alive at the time AA was surfacing? I don't think there is any doubt they were dead by the time of the trial as there is no mention of their involvement (from what I've seen) just the siblings.

I am a stickler for details, genealogy and especially chronological order. This all has me very confused and it needs to be cleared up before we can accurately discuss the family. Can anyone help?

Offline Malenkaya

• Boyar
  • I Am Anastasia
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2005, 03:19:58 PM »

AGRBear

I have heard conflicting information on this.  Some said FS was missing by the time AA appeared, but just wasn't reported until later.  Others say FS didn't disappear until March of 1920, which would make it impossible for FS to be AA, because she couldn't have been in two places at the same time.

Like most things in this case, it all depends on who you decide to believe.
*Anastasia*