Discussions about the Imperial Family and European Royalty > The Windsors

Help with a "lost" thread, please!

(1/2) > >>

Yseult:
Hello! I was searching for the thread "Seven princesses for Bertie", what contains a lot of info about the suitable brides for the prince of Wales, and I have found it in the page 30, but Itīs impossible to access to the thread: an error has ocurred, unable to open text, is the message that I receive. I need the info about the princesses, because I just remembered the names of two of them, Elisabeth of Wied and Anna of Hesse by the Rhine. Anyone can help me, please, please?

TampaBay:
I had the exact same problem with the "Constituional Monarchy as a Political System" thread.  One of the purposes of this forum is for research.  Therefore, the FA should give participants access to the old threads.

TampaBay

grandduchessella:
Hopefully it's just a glitch that'll get worked out. If the threads weren't going to be accessible (permanently) they  might as well have been deleted, thus reducing the number of pages to search through. I don't think that they are meant to be inaccessible, though. (Fingers crossed since I posted a lot of stuff on those old threads!)

Yseult:
Anyone of you can give me the info that I need desesperately?  ::)

TampaBay:
I want to know too!!!

TampaBay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version