Author Topic: Finland Guards Rifles  (Read 7238 times)

Offline Paul K

• View Profile
Re: Finland Guards Rifles
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 03:04:54 PM »
Here You are! The left pair is the same as in the picture above. The right ones are of a cornet of the Finnish dragoon regiment. Both pairs from about 1890-1900. Some moth-damage, as You can see. Sorry about the slightly poor picture quality.

Best regards!

Offline Vladik

• Boyar
  • D'oh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2005, 10:59:23 AM »
Paul K, thanks alot for your pics, if it's not too much (again :-[ :-[)trouble can we see the pics of the cornet's boards, thanks ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Vlad143 »

Offline Paul K

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2005, 01:38:15 PM »
Vlad ! No problem. Itīs a pleasure to share these pictures, especially in these days when you have to look at so much s..t in ebay etc. Thanks all of You for showing interest in this Finnish subject. The epaullette to the left needs identificaton. Which grenadier regiment ? Itīs quite large sized so I suspect it would be from 1860-1870?
Michael! Thanks for the catalogue hint. Iīll try to get hold of one.

Paul

georgecl

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 02:59:09 PM »
Great collection Paul.. :D
Keep posting :o

George

Offline Vladik

• Boyar
  • D'oh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2005, 11:13:25 PM »
Totally agree with you Paul about the s..t on Ebay and also agree with GEorge keep posting, that's the only way we can stop s..t.
About the epaulette, I'll try, (but wait for others) - it's a  lieutenant colonel(I think there are 3 stars missing) of the St. Petersburg German Emperor William III Grenadier Regiment.  ???