Author Topic: Suspended Users  (Read 145865 times)

Offline Greenowl

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Suspended Users
« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2007, 03:26:12 PM »
Thanks Alexz!

Glad to hear I am not the only one with such feelings, because I hesitated a bit before posting my comment, wondering if I was imagining things!!

All good wishes,
Greenowl

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2007, 05:44:10 PM »
I have looked into the user in question.  I am satisfied, for now, that it is not Caleb Granger in one of his many fake user names.  The person in question posts very clearly from outside the US, I know about the ability to bounce IPs, etc. but this one seems legit.

Thanks for giving me the heads up though. I appreciate the help. You guys have no idea how many spammers, whackos and just evil people try to get into the Forum every day. Its up to about 150 a day now, so one might slip through. Am always glad you guys are on the lookout to help me.

A most appreciative

FA
 ;)

Alixz

« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2007, 08:39:25 AM »
What happened to GeorgeHepburnII??  I received an email telling me that he had posted a reply on a thread that I was watching and when I went to read it, he wasn't there.

I checked in the members search and it appears that he has vanished?

Does anyone know what happened?  Or, am I looking in all the wrong places?

Offline Eddie_uk

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2007, 08:43:29 AM »
Probably a fake Alix dear, one of these users that feels the need to post on every AA thread!
Grief is the price we pay for love.

FREE PALESTINE.

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2007, 08:56:39 AM »
I removed that user. He was becoming abusive, and clearly not a "genuine" user. I suspect "bonedaddy" using an alias, and strongly suspect all are the work of our "favorite" obsessive psychotic Caleb Granger.

Alixz

« Reply #200 on: July 14, 2007, 09:03:38 PM »
I suspected bonedaddy as well.  Just the way he titled his thread, made for a hostile attitude and atmosphere.  He came in fighting.

And his way with words sounded so much like Caleb.

So Sad.   :(

Offline Kurt Steiner

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2007, 05:08:45 AM »
That's sad. Such an obsession to spoil a forum... impossible to understand for me, really.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2007, 10:27:58 AM »
It's very sad that members have to worry if a 'newbie' is telling the truth or not. While those of us who are experienced with his antics can usually tell right away, some people may take it as face value that a person is who he/she says, and nobody should have to waste time wondering what's real and what isn't. Among his bogus characters recently have been a 60 year old farmer who knew the Manahans, a thirtysomething housewife with a little girl who watches Bob the Builder, and a San Francisco lesbian. Who will he show up as next?  :-\

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2007, 10:42:11 AM »
It's very sad that members have to worry if a 'newbie' is telling the truth or not. While those of us who are experienced with his antics can usually tell right away, some people may take it as face value that a person is who he/she says, and nobody should have to waste time wondering what's real and what isn't. Among his bogus characters recently have been a 60 year old farmer who knew the Manahans, a thirtysomething housewife with a little girl who watches Bob the Builder, and a San Francisco lesbian. Who will he show up as next?  :-\
Yes I agree , we can not tell if each newbie that register on this forum is the' Bob the builder' becuase apparently he keeps on coming back into this forum with using a different username. Yes, I wonder who he will show up as also?

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2007, 10:47:42 AM »
I look into every new registration as best I can now to prevent it.  I wouldn't be too paranoid about most new users, but I always appreciate being warned about suspicious behavior.

Alixz

« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2007, 06:41:39 PM »
FA

Is it possible for you to take "legal action" against someone who keeps doing this?

And I agree with Annie, he has done this so many times now that some of us have become able to tell by his phrasing that Caleb is back.

I am not saying that I would know immediately, but somehow   :(

Offline reashka

• Knyaz
  • Beautiful in any angle.
    • View Profile
    • Anne Frank Forum
« Reply #206 on: July 18, 2007, 09:10:38 PM »
Obviously, those people are 'too' obsessed in this forum, doing such thing over and over, I don't know why they do that, to annoy? to take revenge or what? LOL :rolleyes: But whatever it is, only shows that those actions are very immature.
Dare not to be indifferent

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 20, 2007, 11:10:54 AM »
I agree entirely. It becomes extremely tiresome reading their irrational rants.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #208 on: July 21, 2007, 08:05:54 AM »
It is sad that this 'Caleb' keeps on coming back on the forum. Hopefully that will not happen again. I have the feeling that he is lurking around the forum as a guest.I do not know why they keep on comming back either. I think it is just to annoy people again and again. It does realy show how childish and unintelligant they are.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 08:07:36 AM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline Helen_Azar

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Coming up Fall 2015: Tatiana's diaries and letters
    • View Profile
    • War-time diaries of Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna Romanov
« Reply #209 on: July 21, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »
Among his bogus characters recently have been a 60 year old farmer who knew the Manahans, a thirtysomething housewife with a little girl who watches Bob the Builder, and a San Francisco lesbian.

I think it's time American Psychiatric Association came up with a new diagnosis, something like "Obsessive Psychotic Cyber Multiple Personality Disorder"... I'm serious!  I bet they have drugs to treat that.