Author Topic: Princess Beatrice of York  (Read 86469 times)

Offline TampaBay

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Being TampaBay is a Full Time Job.
    • View Profile
Re: Princess Beatrice of York
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2007, 07:25:30 AM »
Yes this is the sort of reporting the royal family does not need.

Why may I ask?  The story seemed harmless.  At least they were not in a pub.  ;D ;D ;D

TampaBay
"Fashion is so rarely great art that if we cannot appreciate great trash, we should stop going to the mall.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »
I guess because it is hardly dignified and also shows the flaunting of monies which is not a good idea.

Offline emeraldeyes

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2007, 11:25:01 AM »
What could possibly be undignified about going on a plane that is often referred to as "The Vomit Comet"?  lol...but Tampa is right, at least they were not in a pub!  Seems like a wonderful adventure and one that I would like to have myself.

Is it possible that the gravity-free environment caused her eyes to bulge even more or is it just me?

An intelligent Hell would be better than a stupid paradise.  - Victor Hugo

Offline Mary R.

• Boyar
  • Queen Mary: Visions of Grandeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2007, 06:40:13 PM »
It's not you... I wouldn't be surprised if they did!

Mary R.
"I shall be very disappointed," she remarked for the record, "if George doesn't come up again." Queen Mary upon hearing her husband was to ride in a submarine.

When asked the question of when her eldest son would return to the country Queen Mary said, "Not until he comes to my funeral."

Offline ChristineM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2007, 08:30:26 AM »
Protruding eyes seem to be a family characteristic through a number of generations.   However, there are times when Beatrice's appear so extreme, perhaps someone should think of testing her for exophthalmus.

tsaria

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2007, 05:26:03 AM »
Protruding eyes seem to be a family characteristic through a number of generations.   However, there are times when Beatrice's appear so extreme, perhaps someone should think of testing her for exophthalmus.

tsaria

Yes she should her eyes are very huge you can see the difference between her and Eugenie. Maria had very big eyes but they were not grey or dark like Beatrice they were big and blue. I still tend to think that she does share some features with Maria!

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2007, 10:07:36 PM »
Princess Beatrice with Eugenie at the Diana memorial service today greeting prince william and harry.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 10:14:26 PM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline Eddie_uk

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2007, 03:12:16 AM »
Thank you Elizabeth. I don't think her skirts appropriate for such an event, but if Fergie agrees to it, who am I to say? :)
Grief is the price we pay for love.

FREE PALESTINE.

Offline TampaBay

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Being TampaBay is a Full Time Job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2007, 07:09:47 AM »
Thank you Elizabeth. I don't think her skirts appropriate for such an event, but if Fergie agrees to it, who am I to say? :)

The problem is that from the back she looks ok becuse she looks like a chubby "tween".  I saw a front profile in another picture and the skirt look inappropriate for a funeral but actually very nice in and of itself.  Her sister in the straight skirt looked very very nice.  The hats were a very nice touch. 

Also, I saw a picture of Earl Spencer's elder two daughters and they looked simply smashing.

TampaBay
"Fashion is so rarely great art that if we cannot appreciate great trash, we should stop going to the mall.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2007, 07:52:59 AM »
You are right Eddie but thats what typical teenage girls think is very cool, like wearing those skirts in a short cut. In my personal opinion I think it is not cool. The skirts should at least be longer by 6-12 inches. Their obviously too short. Your are right those skirts are not even appropiate for the event. I would have expect the girls to wear beautiful long dresses decorated I mean this is the memorial service for Diana.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 07:55:10 AM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2007, 10:07:39 AM »
Princess Eugenie looked fine. It is her eldest sister that looks inappropriate. What was Beatrice thinking of?

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »
Wait Dmitri. I could not tell  which girl was Beatrice and Eugenie the left girls skirt is who I thought was Eugenie and the right girl was Beatrice. But I think I got confused the right girls dress is fine. The one on the left is not it is inappropiate. Yeah I do not know what was Beatrice thinking when she wore that dress. But she should have had someone tell her it does not look right. Right is Beatrice and left is Eugenie. Common sense should have told Beatrice that the dress is not appropiate for a important memorial.But thats what teenagers think is popular in fashion these days in this generation.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 01:44:56 PM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline Eddie_uk

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2007, 01:36:16 PM »
Beatrice is on the left in the baove photo and Eugenie on the right. Short skirts are great, but there's a time and a place! ;)
Grief is the price we pay for love.

FREE PALESTINE.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2007, 01:45:42 PM »
Okay thanks just making sure I had go Beatrice and Eugenie idenitfied correctly.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2007, 11:15:23 PM »
a short skirt like that is more suited to a woman who works nights in Soho in London rather than a Royal Princess. Somebody should have told Beatrice the difference by now.