Author Topic: Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou (Louis XX of France)  (Read 31339 times)

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou (Louis XX of France)
« on: August 06, 2006, 10:40:37 PM »
Excuse me, but somebody has photos of Luis Alfonso and its wive Maria Margarita?
This is Drako Malfoy. This is my most favorite hero.

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou (Louis XX of France)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 10:51:21 AM »

....But do not forget that he is a cousin of Charles Napoleon!!! ;D He has many same ansistors ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 01:39:42 AM by Svetabel »
La vérité est plus importante que l'amour

Marie Bonaparte (1882-1962)

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 01:10:51 PM »
The couple are the happy parents of a baby girl,Eugenia.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 01:40:04 AM by Svetabel »
Je Maintiendrai

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 04:51:19 PM »
Oh, I so am glad! I hope, the future Louis XXI will be born by 2010!!!  :)

Offline Yseult

• Knyaz
  • I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 05:40:15 PM »
Oh, I so am glad! I hope, the future Louis XXI will be born by 2010!!!  :)

Congratulations!  ::)
But...are you sure do you want Luis Alfonso as your king? Think about the Queen Mother Carmencita... :P And the grand-mother Emanuella...too much!!

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 06:05:21 PM »
Yes, I would like to see this fine prince and its charming wife king and queen of France.

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 02:50:35 AM »
Rather impossible and even if so, they would only have representative functions, like the Bonapartes...Sorry to say that. :-[ :-\

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 02:00:57 AM »
It´s sweet. It´s a girl? She comes a lot after the mother, especially on the big picture, we´ll wait how it will be later.  :D Congratulation to the parents! They look very happy! ;)

Do you know, where they exactly live? Is it their chateau, what we see?

Offline Yseult

• Knyaz
  • I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 05:46:44 AM »
It´s sweet. It´s a girl? She comes a lot after the mother, especially on the big picture, we´ll wait how it will be later.  :D Congratulation to the parents! They look very happy! ;)

Do you know, where they exactly live? Is it their chateau, what we see?

No, Britt. If I´m not wrong, these pictures were taken in the house that Maria Margarita´s parents own in Palm Beach, Florida. Remember the baby was born there. In a few weeks, the couple, with the little one, will return to their home in Venezuela.

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 06:56:09 PM »
I am sorry, but I have some questions.
Have you such an idea as a morganatic marriage?
It seems that you have not such an idea as a morganatic marriage.
The morganatic marriage is a misalliance or an unequal marriage.
The morganatic marriage is the marriage of princes of royal blood or aristocrats and girls who come from simpler and modest families. Let’s consider a genealogy of Prince Luis Alfonso de Bourbon who is legitimist pretender to the French throne. His great grandfather, Spanish King Alfonso XIII, was married to English Queen Victoria’s granddaughter. I think that their marriage was equal. One from their sons and grandfather of Luis Alfonso, Don Jaime, has married Elisabeth Dampier. Elisabeth Dampier was a daughter of the French nobleman. But has she got any royal blood? Is their marriage equal or morganatic? At last, the son of this prince and Elisabeth Dampier, Don Alfonso de Bourbon, was married to the granddaughter of Generalissimo Franco. The granddaughter of Generalissimo Franco was not a princess of royal blood, too. Was the marriage of Don Alfonso de Bourbon and Generalissimo Franco’s granddaughter equal or morganatic? Finally, himself Luis Alfonso de Bourbon married the daughter of the Latino American millionaire. Is this marriage equal or morganatic? What is the conclusion? Luis Alfonso has a royal father, a grandfather and a great grandfather, but he also has a morganatic grandmother, a mother and a wife. So I have a question. Can the man who has the closest and morganatic relations claim the French throne?

Still I would do a little remark concerning the present descendants of the Russian Imperial family. I have an acquaintance with one Russian monarchist from very serious monarchist organization. This monarchist told me that all descendants of the Russian Imperial family are morganatic now. So they cannot claim the Russian Imperial Throne.

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 02:29:40 AM »
I am sorry, but I have some questions.
Have you such an idea as a morganatic marriage?
It seems that you have not such an idea as a morganatic marriage.
The morganatic marriage is a misalliance or an unequal marriage.
The morganatic marriage is the marriage of princes of royal blood or aristocrats and girls who come from simpler and modest families. Let’s consider a genealogy of Prince Luis Alfonso de Bourbon who is legitimist pretender to the French throne. His great grandfather, Spanish King Alfonso XIII, was married to English Queen Victoria’s granddaughter. I think that their marriage was equal. One from their sons and grandfather of Luis Alfonso, Don Jaime, has married Elisabeth Dampier. Elisabeth Dampier was a daughter of the French nobleman. But has she got any royal blood? Is their marriage equal or morganatic? At last, the son of this prince and Elisabeth Dampier, Don Alfonso de Bourbon, was married to the granddaughter of Generalissimo Franco. The granddaughter of Generalissimo Franco was not a princess of royal blood, too. Was the marriage of Don Alfonso de Bourbon and Generalissimo Franco’s granddaughter equal or morganatic? Finally, himself Luis Alfonso de Bourbon married the daughter of the Latino American millionaire. Is this marriage equal or morganatic? What is the conclusion? Luis Alfonso has a royal father, a grandfather and a great grandfather, but he also has a morganatic grandmother, a mother and a wife. So I have a question. Can the man who has the closest and morganatic relations claim the French throne?

Still I would do a little remark concerning the present descendants of the Russian Imperial family. I have an acquaintance with one Russian monarchist from very serious monarchist organization. This monarchist told me that all descendants of the Russian Imperial family are morganatic now. So they cannot claim the Russian Imperial Throne.

Your post is rambling,as usual.I'm surprised they let people on the pc's in asylums these days.
Je Maintiendrai

Offline umigon

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • My Family Tree
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 03:41:43 AM »

Both Emanuela (and not Elisabeth) de Dampierre and Carmen Martínez-Bordiú have been seen as unequal wives by the traditional Spanish laws of Succession, which are no longer standing as valid, although they were still running the family when both Alfonso de Borbón y Dampierre and his son Luis Alfonso were born.

However, as far as I know, there's not a specific rule for the French Royal Family in what refers to morganatic marriages (remember Louis XIV and Madame de Maintenon and the Grand Dauphin and Emilie Joly de Choin). So, I guess that given that renunciations are sometimes politically based and not totally decisive (remember that we're talking about the rights that Felipe V might have transmitted; Felipe! the same one whose grandmother María Teresa and great-grandmother Ana had also renounced to their rights for the Spanish Succession for them and their descendants!!), Luis Alfonso does have the better claim to the French throne. Although the possibilities of a restoration of the monarchy in France are non-existent.
Gonzalo Velasco Berenguer

My Family Tree: www.tribalpages.com/tribes?userid=umigon

Royal Families: www.tribalpages.com/tribes?userid=gondan

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 03:52:17 PM »
Have the French laws of the succession to the throne got such a specific idea as a morganatic marriage? I read that the heir to the French throne must have Roman Catholic parents and must be born in France. Is it correct? If the French legitimists have not such an idea as a morganatic marriage, why madame de Montespan or marquise de Pompadour become not French queens, but the Spanish and Austrian princesses become wives of the French kings?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 03:56:54 PM by Dmitry Russian »

Offline tecklenburg

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 02:04:27 AM »
Hello everybody !

I got one question, maybe you could help me.
I read that Alphonse de Bourbon or Alfonso de Borbon (I never know how to write him arghh it's terrible...)
was engaged to Erzherzogin Constanza von Österreich, Prinzessin von Ungarn, granddaughter of the late Kaiser & König Karl I (IV) &  Zita
Is it true ?

Offline Yseult

• Knyaz
  • I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 04:54:08 AM »
Yes. I remember it was a great surprise. A very well-known spanish magazine published as an exclusive after the tragical death of the duke of Cadiz that Alfonso was to marry Constanza of Habsburg. Almost everyone was shocked...after his divorce from Carmen Martínez Bordiu, Alfonso had a long standing relationship with an actress named Mirta Miller (the real name of the woman is María Jovita Bungi Chatar). Later in time, when Mirta was sejourning at her native country, Argentina, Alfonso had another short relationship with the french noblewoman Anne Laure de Bourbon-Busset, but the romance ended when a spanish photographer obtained some pictures of the bride to be of Alfonso, Anne Laure, with another man, and Alfonso returned to the arms of Mirta Miller. No one here expected the duke being secretly engaged to an austrian archduchess...