Author Topic: Temporary Goodbye  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Shvibzik

• Graf
  • Bling it on
    • View Profile
Temporary Goodbye
« on: August 15, 2006, 01:18:53 PM »
Hello everyone!  Wow, this place is a sight for weary eyes! I can't believe how far this place has come, and it definately deserves an applause.

Unfortunately, my computer loves me so much that it has fobidden me to access this wonderful forum.  It's not the end of the world, seeing as there are other computers out there, but I won't be able to get on as much as I would like to.  But then again, this site has advanced so quickly and there are so many intelligent and new members, I haven't been able to keep up anyway.  I'm way behind on my reading due to reality and all of impediments it hands us, so I haven't been able to really contribute much to anything as I should.  But someday in the future, I'm sincerely hoping to become as active as I once was, but for now, I'll simply be an on-and-off lurker. =P

Well, to stop a post that could continue much farther, I'll just say goodbye, and good luck to everyone.  And to Bob, congrats on such an absolutely wonderful site!

Until another time,
Shvibzik  :-*

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 04:42:27 PM »
I haven't been on here since June, but I hope to be on more now. I think you have contributed much, and know that everybody does their share of contributing here, and some of us do take temporary breaks from this. Reality is sometimes not as nice as this site, but we have to deal with it, as I have had to. Anyway, to me, reading your posts, you always had something worthwhile to say.

Offline Shvibzik

• Graf
  • Bling it on
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Goodbye
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 11:04:29 AM »
Aw, thank you very much, Imperial Angel. ^^  That means a lot to me.

I forgot in my first post to thank all those people that have befriended me throughout my time here at AP.  I especially wanted to thank Anna, who was always there for me even when I was maddeningly annoying. ^^  Thank you so much! 

God bless.
--Shvibi