Discussions about the Imperial Family and European Royalty > Iberian Royal Families

Jaime and Elena,Duke and Duchess of Lugo

(1/9) > >>

Yseult:
Well, I think that the most borbonic spanish infanta of our days deserves a thread.

When she was a young girl, she was seen as the ugly duck of the family. Of course, the duck never became a swan, but...she´s now a very fashionable lady!

RealAnastasia:
Yes: the ugly duch never became a swan, but you cannnot deny that she looks regal!  ;)

However, when she was a little girl, Infanta Elena was really beatiful. Sadly, she grew up to become very similar in facial features to Queen Maria Luisa, wife of Carlos IV and lover of Godoy.

RealAnastasia.

umigon:

--- Quote from: RealAnastasia on November 09, 2006, 10:51:13 PM --- Queen Maria Luisa, wife of Carlos IV and lover of Godoy.

RealAnastasia.

--- End quote ---

Well, we will never know if Maria Luisa was Godoy's lover. Nevertheless, evidence suggests the contrary!

But I agree completely on the issue of Elena being very similar in features to Queen Maria Luisa. I always thought the similarity was astonishing!

Kimberly:
I think Elena looks just like her mama

umigon:

Really? I think she looks much more like her aunt Irene of Greece than her mother. I never saw any important resemblance between Sophia and none of her daughters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version