Author Topic: Pros and Cons of the Oct/Nov Revolution  (Read 25422 times)

Offline Olga

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Pros and Cons of the Oct/Nov Revolution
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2004, 06:45:01 AM »
Olga =10/10/04 at 03:51:23]Olga: So their [Royal] cult could be continued?

The Russian Royal Family had close connections with every Royal House in Europe, a Prime  Minister of lets say Disraelis calibre would have expolited these connections, and used them to  gain entry to foreign Government  figures and gone in for Trade Treatys beneficial to Russia. The  dominant Country and trade target during this period would be Britain. So you set up deals exchanging Russian goods for British Machinary and tractors. You invite foriegn mining firms to come in and explore your territory. You certainly don't call all your Nations neighbours evil warmongers and put up trade barriers and insult their standard of living.

Um, I don't see how that answered my question....... 

I said  Laws, not  rights. Whist we do not have a Constitution we do have what was called the Common Law,  then 2000+ Court Laws.

Reread your original post. You said rights.

Olga, you know exactly what I mean. The people are citizens of Russia. The Tsar commited no offences such as War Crimes or organised Mass Murder.

Um, yes. No war crimes or mass murder, huh?

Olga: You know full well that all Jews do not look alike, or share common traits. Jews are blonde, blue eyed, dark and dark eyed. They are individuals with different habits and pursuits. Rather timid, hopeless at mechanical tasks, very  law abiding and some are excellent thinkers. This applies to just 8% of all JewS, so 92% of Jews are poor and could be fairly described as average Joes. Its that unusual 8% figure thats so interesting and provides us with so much entertainment. And Olga- you know this.

Your original post read like you thought all Jews looked the same. Are you saying that most Jews are timid and hopeless at mechanical tasks? Do I detect Anti-Semitism?

Offline BRITISH_BLUE

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2004, 07:59:00 AM »

Your original post read like you thought all Jews looked the same. Are you saying that most Jews are timid and hopeless at mechanical tasks? Do I detect Anti-Semitism?

My original post was fair  and unbiased in the few words used.  And your ''Do i  detect Anti-Semistism' remark is petty.

Because of Off- Topic warnings i cannot answer your post in depth. Suffice to say  that I am a member of the Holocaust Survivers Club and attend their bi-monthly meetings and taalks. I have also served [[40 years ago] on Synagogue Watch, building protection.

Is  it possible your wrong?  An apology please.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by BRITISH_BLUE »

rskkiya

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2004, 08:45:12 AM »
BB
I am still waiting for my apology...
This topic seems to have collapsed.

BB is the topic NOW the Holocaust?

Rskkiya
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by rskkiya »