Author Topic: Stories of Survivors of Ipatiev House Murder  (Read 259369 times)

Offline Tsarfan

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Miss the kings, but not the kingdoms
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Survivors of Ipatiev House Murder
« Reply #930 on: March 20, 2007, 06:30:08 PM »
Prove it to me and others that it was impossible for this child, whom Masters claimed was born,  to be Michael's.

Even by your incredibly shoddy standards, Bear, this is an absurd proposition.  In virtually every legal system and by every standard of peer review in the social and natural sciences, the burden to prove extraordinary claims is on the person making the claims, not  on the people who contest them.  I won't even bother to rehearse the reasons this is the case, because you will be unable to grasp them.

Once again, you prove your utter inability to abide by even the most fundamental standards of a disciplined examination of history, and you propagate the moronic level of analysis and the ridiculous claims that permeate this subject area.

Well, now that that's off my chest . . . on with your bizarre ramblings through the dense woods of your mind in search of that ever-elusive truth.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #931 on: March 20, 2007, 07:13:26 PM »

For all I know, you could be posting as "Helen" from a computer in your family room, then running to a computer in the bedroom and posting as "Louis_Charles"!  Heck, you could be "Masters" for all I know...

He's not Helen. But he could be "Binky", setting up his own wiseguy comebacks! ;)

Offline RichC

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 20, 2007, 07:50:57 PM »

For all I know, you could be posting as "Helen" from a computer in your family room, then running to a computer in the bedroom and posting as "Louis_Charles"!  Heck, you could be "Masters" for all I know...

He's not Helen. But he could be "Binky", setting up his own wiseguy comebacks! ;)

How do I know YOU aren't Binky?  Or Helen?

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #933 on: March 20, 2007, 08:03:34 PM »

how do I know you're not bear?

Offline RichC

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: March 20, 2007, 08:04:30 PM »

how do I know you're not bear?

I asked you first, Helen.

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 20, 2007, 08:09:01 PM »
Hey I didn't mean to start you all arguing or anything.  Why do you think I'm not me because I never said I was any body else.  I'm not Bear too.

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: March 20, 2007, 08:11:10 PM »
Who is arguing?  I think the laughter is more ressonant.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 20, 2007, 08:14:37 PM »
 ???

Offline zackattack

• I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 20, 2007, 08:18:17 PM »
There are a lot of 'woulds' and 'ifs' floating about on this thread.

Yurovsky says he shot Alexei twice through the head because he was still alive after the first volley. Yurovsky also said he burned the bodies of Alexandra and Alexei, then changes his mind to Demidova and Alexei. We now know that isn't true, because we have the physical evidence to prove it (ie, it is not Alexandra nor Demidova who is missing from the mass grave).

Therefore, we cannot take witness statements such as those from Yurovsky as proof of what did, should, could or would have happened.

All we know is that Alexei was never seen again after the execution. We also know that he had haemophilia. We know that circumstancial evidence (buttons and I believe items from his pockets) were found in the bottom of the Three Brothers Mine, which points to his corpse being there with the others. From this evidence we can deduce that Alexei was most probably killed with the rest of his family. Was he shot in the head in the manner that Yurovsky claimed? Was he still alive after the first round of executions, or simply performing the involuntary actions the body produces after death? We'll probably never know for sure. If we find the skeleton, we'll be able to know, if it's in good enough condition, whether a bullet did pass through his skull. But that's it. Nothing more conclusive than that.

More importantly, a lack of physical evidence does NOT therefore lead to those claiming to be Alexei in the 20s, 30s and so on to be telling the truth. I am hoping Binky is being sarcastic, but you never can tell on this board.

Rachel
xx

Question: Isn't the original translation on the 1918 Yurovsky note "they wanted to burn Alexandra and Alexei" but by mistake "they burned Alexei and the Maid"? If I'm not mistaken, Yurovsky never says "I burned them" or "I was mistaken"

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 20, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »
 :D  now its down to barifying identities again; chortle, chortle, yup, whose on first....I like it Rich. After awhile you start to wonder who is really who....so you think there are people playing the part of more than one AP Member here ? Wow, what a mystery ! lol
What a pup !

Tatiana+
TatianaA

Offline J_Kendrick

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 20, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »
I bet it was all those people who say they were Anasatasia and Alexei who are all telling the truth not the murderers. 

Kendrick what about the bodies that have been found!!! That's evidence!!!!

Yes, nine out of an expected eleven bodies have been found, but they are only indirect evidence of what may or may not have happened in the Ipatiev half-cellar room.  The nine of an expected eleven bodies that have been found are not direct evidence of what happened at Ipatiev... because they were not found in the half-cellar room.

DNA testing of the Ekaterinburg remains has proved beyond any question that two of the bodies are still missing!

That is also evidence.

Irrefutable evidence!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 10:07:00 PM by J_Kendrick »

Masters

« Reply #941 on: March 20, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »
 My God,

You people are all out of your minds!  What is wrong with you .  Are you all that jealous and/or threatened by the notion that there is a bit of information in the world that you do not know.  None of you were even alive then!  None of you has any idea of what these people went through and quite frankly, it amazes me to think that you have the right to question a fact that has been known by the Patriarchs of the Russian Orthodox Church for almost a century.

It doesn't matter what you think is truth or fiction, it doesn't matter what you believe.  What matters is that this woman went through HELL her entire life.  First being snubbed by the family, then left by her mother in a Monastery, in a strange country.  Then she never sees or knows what happens to any of them, not her mother, her 1/2 sister or her little brother.

How would you feel if you were dropped off somewhere in the middle of nowhere.  Never to see any of your family "ever" again.  Never knowing one moment to the next if the noise you hear outside your door or window is someone coming to take you away and kill you!

This woman went through all of this and survived and went on to marry and create her own family and later become a Grandmother who was so loved that it kills me to see the longing in my friendís eyes every time she speaks of how much she loves and misses her Beloved Grandmother.  When all the lot of you can do is snipe at each other. Without mentioning any names. Mr. Chicago who has no more knowledge of this family then he does of his own or how about the Burger King  Girl...and you know who you are.

How dare any of you presume to know or have dominion over what happened to these people when 98% weren't even born yet.

You have no right to assume you know anything when it comes to any of these people.

For the record: 

1 - My friend is real
2 - She is a member of the United Nations
3 - She was and is recognized by the Russian Synod as the Great Grand Daughter of Michael and Natalia Romanov.
4 - She lives in the United States on a very large gated estate
5 - She travels the world working with children who are left to fend for themselves after they have lost their families to war or genocide.
6 - She is using the great Love and Compassion she learned from the Grandmother she loved so much, to do good for others.
7 - Her name is not "LITTLE NICKY"  out of respect for her memory, her name was NICOLINA!
8 - My friend already had her DNA tests done when she attended the funeral of the Royal Family, by the Russian Government and "IS A VERIFIED DECENDANT" of Michael Romanov.  As well was greeted by both the former and current Russian Presidents as such!!

And lastly, I am a Man who considers himself very, very privileged to have met, become friends with and remain friends with her, because she has more kindness, grace and love in her heart then any of you could ever fathom.  She has remained very active in helping orphaned children in Russia, because this was what her Grandmother did.

She was right, the world is full of very horrible creatures that do not deserve to live among real people.  They snipe and pick and rip at everything and anything that they either do not understand, refuse to believe or are too jealous to comprehend.  And if you think about it, you are all fighting over facts that do not concern you and quite frankly, do not matter to her!  She is living her "VERY PRIVILAGED" life among Diplomats, Aristocrats, Presidents and her favorite...children around the world who need to know that they have not been forgotten, because "She" Loves them for who they are, not what they are.

I wish you all the peace she has found in her life, but I doubt that any of you will accept that either.

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #942 on: March 20, 2007, 09:58:05 PM »
Wow.  A member of the united nations.  What country is she?  haha

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 20, 2007, 10:01:09 PM »
This is confusing.  A whole lot of people keep saying that the DNA evidence is all wrong and that it doesnt' mean anything becuase Anastasia's stomach got lost or switched at the hospital when she was in Virginia married to a crazy man.

Offline Louis_Charles

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: March 20, 2007, 10:01:34 PM »
I'm Spartacus!

Oops, sorry.
"Simon --- Classy AND Compassionate!"

"The road to enlightenment is long and difficult, so take snacks and a magazine."