Author Topic: Stories of Survivors of Ipatiev House Murder  (Read 259371 times)

Offline ChristineM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Stories of Survivors of Ipatiev House Murder
« Reply #990 on: March 22, 2007, 04:32:34 AM »
As regards 'Masters', I would hope an individual could spell 'monastery' - and without a capital letter since it refers to no specific monastery - BEFORE going to Oxford University.   I suppose standards are slipping these days.

Even Binky's spellings and transpositions are better than 'Masters' and, in all modesty, Binky has not even hinted at either an Oxford, or Cambridge, education.

tsaria

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #991 on: March 22, 2007, 07:48:47 AM »
I'm waiting to here about the scholarship money.  haha
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 07:57:12 AM by Binky »

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #992 on: March 22, 2007, 10:21:54 AM »
Bear, I think the SF public library has it. I knew it can be hard to find but no idea it goes for that much.  Up the insurance on my library!

Robert, maybe you can loan your copy out to Bear, for the sake of academic research  ;). You live in the same town after all...

Bear lives in SF? I had no idea! With a library system that extensive, she could spend days in there doing research for the truth and certainly broaden her sources beyong "File on the Tsar" and "Riddle Of Anastasia" to write a very interesting book.

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: March 22, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »
Spelling is always important when one writes, as well going over ones posts before sending them...."beyong"...and that is learned early on, for most of us, in the primary grades... ::)  Now as to whom is needful of broadning ones 'sources', Bear I have found to be pretty extensive in reaching out to find out about issues, as well really digging in to find resources, so I don't think that she is limited in any way; Bear also has her own extensive historical library; however, there are some who are limited in picking at just one issue untill it becomes tiresome... :P so to be fair, let's not pick on Bear...but as Tsaria has pointed out, those who are somewhat lacking after they have stated they have gone to one of the best of Universities in the world. Binky, never give up, that scholarship I am sure is waiting in the wings for you. Your a good soul with a good sense of humor!

Tatiana+
TatianaA

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 22, 2007, 11:43:59 AM »

Now, what was the topic for this thread anywho ? Robert, I think you are correct, "A further note on the Order of St Catherine. Only Grand Duchesses were given the order at birth. Princesses at age 16".

Now why was monestary capitalized ?   lol.... :D

Tatiana+

[mod edit to delete response to a removed post]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 10:56:47 PM by grandduchessella »
TatianaA

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: March 22, 2007, 01:29:45 PM »
Good grief, EVERYONE makes typos. And in some cases, [mine included] dyslexia plays a factor. I swear I can scan over a post several times and not see the mistake until AFTER I post the blasted thing.
 Anyway, back to this phantom  grand-daughter of GD Michael- the Dowager Empress Marie was "Grand Mistress" of the Order of St. Catherine.  As she was vehemently opposed to Michael's union with Nathalia she would not have allowed it to be given to any progeny of that marriage. Still, it would be amusing to see these pictures so well touted as "proof" of the preposterous claim put foward.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline nena

• Velikye Knyaz
  • But every spring smells like you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: March 28, 2007, 02:57:54 PM »
Ok....Ok.... I will try to describe Alexei's murder that I read from testimone of Mr. Meyer.
Alexei was frozen in his chair, and on his face was a blood of his father....Then Yurovsky fired at him, but nothing...Nikulin was furious and he fired and fired at him.... He slowly fall for 180o(he fell for a half of circle)  Tsarevich tried to protect himself with hand...Medved said "When I entered inside, there was a lot of blood...On floor was an "tough'' boy...It was tsarevich...He was silent moan...''Then Ermakov tried to kill him with 8 inch bayonet, bu then, again, nothing...."nothing seemed to work'' -Yurovsky later said....And, Finally, Yurovsky fired at him in his throat and point blank(maybe ear)...Then.... then last Tsarevich died.....poor Alexei...Rest in Peace!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
P.S. My English is very bad....But it is not important...Is there any comments....So, for me, there is not theory that Alexei survived.....Bu I would like to know, is his remains now somewhere in Koptyaki road????I think yes.....the kitchen boy" says that Alexei  rest in Koptyaki road....Poor Tsarevich.....
-Ars longa, vita brevis -
Mathematics, art and history in ♥

Offline Jarian

• Boyar
    • View Profile
    • freewebs.com/mariaromanov
« Reply #997 on: March 28, 2007, 04:14:25 PM »
Ok....Ok.... I will try to describe Alexei's murder that I read from testimone of Mr. Meyer.
Alexei was frozen in his chair, and on his face was a blood of his father....Then Yurovsky fired at him, but nothing...Nikulin was furious and he fired and fired at him.... He slowly fall for 180o(he fell for a half of circle)  Tsarevich tried to protect himself with hand...Medved said "When I entered inside, there was a lot of blood...On floor was an "tough'' boy...It was tsarevich...He was silent moan...''Then Ermakov tried to kill him with 8 inch bayonet, bu then, again, nothing...."nothing seemed to work'' -Yurovsky later said....And, Finally, Yurovsky fired at him in his throat and point blank(maybe ear)...Then.... then last Tsarevich died.....poor Alexei...Rest in Peace!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
P.S. My English is very bad....But it is not important...Is there any comments....So, for me, there is not theory that Alexei survived.....Bu I would like to know, is his remains now somewhere in Koptyaki road????I think yes.....the kitchen boy" says that Alexei  rest in Koptyaki road....Poor Tsarevich.....
For 1 thing the kitchen boy is fiction and 2 Alexei was burned

TheAce1918

« Reply #998 on: March 28, 2007, 05:25:48 PM »
For 1 thing the kitchen boy is fiction and 2 Alexei was burned.

For another thing, Alexie's remains have yet to be discovered.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 26, 2007, 01:42:51 AM »
No Anastasia did not survive. Neither did any of her family or their servants. They were all murdered in the basement room of the Ipatiev House in Ekaterinburg. They are all dead. Anastasia is buried with her parents and sisters Olga and Tatiana in the St.Catherine Chapel of the St.Peter and Paul Fortress. As for Marie and Alexis let them rest in peace. If God wants to reveal their last resting place he will. 

Bob_the_builder

« Reply #1000 on: May 18, 2007, 02:24:34 PM »
I don't really know. Anastasia was said to have been shot in the head, but then she woke up screaming as they were carrying her out and was clubbed in the face. It's up to you to decide if you think that that would kill someone.

But as for Alexei, no. No way. How's he going to survive something like that after what he went through in the Ipatiev House, but he earlier almost died from a nosebleed?? Am I the only one who remembers that Alexei couldn't even walk the last weeks of his life??? NO way did he survive.

I think it impossible that their bodies could have been in such a shot time without leaving some large remains and it's obvious that they are no where near Pig's Meadow. My guess is that they are buried in Russia somewhere. Maybe one of the guards who refused to shoot women and children took the bodies of the two minors elsewhere, but that DOES NOT mean that they survived.

Bob_the_builder

« Reply #1001 on: May 18, 2007, 07:41:21 PM »
As Anastasia's body has never been located, no one can give you a definitve answer. You should read the evidence in the book "The Fate of the Romanovs" by Greg King and Penny Wilson and decide for yourself if it was possible for anyone to survive. I personally doubt it, but I can't rule it out completely. I mean, don't forget even before Anna Anderson there were rumors of Anastasia's survival. In fact, one of the magazines which helped a patient in the Dalldorf asulym to "identify" AA as Tatiana was an article about Anastasia's escape! (I read this in the source notes of PK's "Anastasia: The Riddle of AA"). And I don't believe Yurovsky's account of the bodies being burned to ash in that little amout of time. I think he lost the bodies, because the large remains that would have remained after burning the bodies would still be somewhere near Pig's Meadow in my opinion. But that two missing bodies DOES NOT mean survival. It simply means that it is impossible to determine for a fact that Alexei and Anastasia died, although one can assume they did, especially Alexei. But don't even let anyone tell you it is impossible Anastasia survived, because that simply isn't so.

Bob_the_builder

« Reply #1002 on: May 18, 2007, 08:00:23 PM »
68.5% no to surviors
99.999% no to AA

Russophile

« Reply #1003 on: May 29, 2007, 07:42:08 PM »
Yes I believe that there were survivors.
No, Anna Anderson is not Anastasia.

Bob_the_builder

« Reply #1004 on: May 31, 2007, 09:43:14 PM »
It is extraordinary that pathetic myths have evolved and continue to rotate in never ending spirals and are prefered because the horrendous massacre of innocents is more difficult to reconcile.
But is it not also extraordinary that there are people so opposed to the possibilty of one or two survivors? There is a reason that 2 bodies are not among those who were executed, and the answer is not that they were "burned to ash". It has nothing to do with what someone "prefers". You can't count someone as 100% proven dead until you actually have the body, so there is absolutely no reason that one should not speculate about the true fate of Alexei and Anastasia.