Author Topic: Who is responsible for the Rasputin death?  (Read 10843 times)

Offline vladm

• Boyar
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Pushkin
Who is responsible for the Rasputin death?
« on: March 23, 2007, 04:02:46 AM »
We keep discussing who made a last shot - killing Rasputin. I think more important  question, who is responsible for the Rasputin death?
Single person, group, or combination of the events.
Also, possibility Rasputin himself, responsible for his own execution, because he entered big politics, without knowledge of consequences, basically overestimated himself.
You can't avoid our past.
Virtual Pushkin / Tsarskoye Selo

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
Re: Who is responsible for the Rasputin death?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 06:17:27 AM »
We keep discussing who made a last shot - killing Rasputin. I think more important  question, who is responsible for the Rasputin death?
Single person, group, or combination of the events.

As long as we leave out the British!  ;D

Also, possibility Rasputin himself, responsible for his own execution, because he entered big politics, without knowledge of consequences, basically overestimated himself.

I thought that you did not believe in myths.   :o

Margarita

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

Offline Phil_tomaselli

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 03:14:10 PM »
Fair enough, the British did not have an intelligence presence in Russia, the documents I've seen (and shown Belochka in confidence) don't exist, it was all a Russian affair, I am a liar. God Rot the lot of you.

Forum Admin, please cut any links I have with this site.  I shall continue to dig the British archives and will publish as and when I feel in responsible journals.  I can well see why various people have nothing to do with this site.

What a disgrace.

Phil Tomaselli

possibly the only person who appears on the site under his own name.  What a farce you are.

Offline vladm

• Boyar
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Pushkin
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 04:26:26 PM »
Phill,
No one disregard your hard work, contribution and knowledge. Some one, including me, don't believe magically appearing evidence, thats all.
Especially, from my background, I am must question everything. I lived most of my life under communist regime, and about 15 years ago, most of my life - turn out to be smoking mirrors: red - become bloody stream of innocent lives, most of my relatives were fighting for there basic right of survival, who did not believe a single word coming out from the idealogical leaders(that was news to me), but did what ever they had to do. Now, I have tendency to question everything, and like innocent child, and will continue to do so, until I will be satisfied.
In order to seek the truth, I am willing to visit England and you, just to see first hand your proof of your evidence, before that, I am sorry, your word will not be enough for me.
Btw, I am using my real name, and my name is not hiding anywhere.

Margarita,
I am questioning not the actual event of Rasputin death, but what lead to that unfortunate day.
So, question is more on philosophical side.
I will give you example:
Could be Rasputin responsible, for his death, as low educated muzhik, by entering big politics, mentoring the Czar, on political agenda.
Other mistake, how did the public find out, he Rasputin, advices Nicholas II on his direction.

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 08:38:21 PM »
Fair enough, the British did not have an intelligence presence in Russia, the documents I've seen (and shown Belochka in confidence) don't exist, it was all a Russian affair, I am a liar. God Rot the lot of you.

Phil Tomaselli

possibly the only person who appears on the site under his own name.  What a farce you are. 

Phil,

The fact that there are people who dispute Oleg Shishkin's original contention does not serve you kindly to attack any of us who do not believe the British hypothesis.

I do hope that this outburst was only indicative of what we call in Australia as a "bad hair day".

You are fully aware that I do use my real name.

I trust that you will return so that we can continue this discussion as mature adults.

Best regards,

Margarita Nelipa
  :)

Offline ChristineM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 02:31:29 PM »
What a pity Phil has decided to depart.

I have failed to see any document which even indicates, never mind proves, a British presence at the murder of Rasputin.   However, I keep my mind open to the possibility.

I do hope Phil decides to return.   If he doesn't, I look forward to reading his findings, whatever and wherever the publication.   

It seems that now, just as in 1917, Rasputin can still rouse emotion.

tsaria

Offline Pegschalet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 07:12:51 PM »
I'm new so I don't know what the deal is with Phil's documents about the British.  Is there a thread that discusses it?  It sounds kind of interesting

Offline vladm

• Boyar
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Pushkin
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 09:51:42 AM »
I'm new so I don't know what the deal is with Phil's documents about the British.  Is there a thread that discusses it?  It sounds kind of interesting

All of the conversation started from this thread:
http://forum.alexanderpalace.org/index.php/topic,5775.45.html

Check Joanna's URL link, and follow debates about creditable or not documents from British MI

Bob_the_builder

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 10:49:16 AM »
I can't recall how to spell his name, but Purshkevick (?) after the execution ran to a guard who heard the shots and shouted. "I killed Rasputin!" If the British secret service was involved, wouldn't the guard have seen them??

Offline vladm

• Boyar
    • View Profile
    • Virtual Pushkin
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 04:49:56 PM »
Actually one of the thoughts I have, unfortunate consequence to Rasputin's murder, was his last name. In Russian language Rasputin (Распутин, Распутник) similar to English word PERVERT, this is why Nicholas decided to change his last name to something else like Novah Новый Христос (In English it would be translated to New Christ), sort of rebranding, but it was too little too late. Similarity comes from name of the village he originally from: Распутие - Rasputiye (it was between two roads). 

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 07:17:31 PM »
Actually one of the thoughts I have, unfortunate consequence to Rasputin's murder, was his last name. In Russian language Rasputin (Распутин, Распутник) similar to English word PERVERT, this is why Nicholas decided to change his last name to something else like Novah Новый Христос (In English it would be translated to New Christ), sort of rebranding, but it was too little too late. Similarity comes from name of the village he originally from: Распутие - Rasputiye (it was between two roads). 

When a man such as Rasputin was vilified by Petrograd high society it was far more amusing for them to believe that his name was derived from the word "debauchery" or similar tone.

Matrena, Rasputin's daughter, believed that her surname was derived from the word “rasputie” which means “crossroads”. Their surname had originated from the description that was given to the people of their village lived who lived at the parting of the roads from Tyumen to Tobolsk.

Margarita
  :)

Offline Nemos

• Knyaz
  • У Жака простака спина широка
    • View Profile
    • Царское Село
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 10:34:53 AM »
Вышло 2-е Издание книги М.Ю.Мещанинова "Храмы Царского Села, Павловска и их ближайших окресиностей".
There was 2 Edition of the book of M.J.Meshchaninova " Temples of Tsarskoe Selo, Pavlovska and their nearest vicinities ".

В ней появилось описание церкви Серафимовского лазарета убежища и приложение - где же находится могила Григория Распутина.
In it there was a description of church Serafimovskogo of an infirmary of a refuge and the appendix - where there is Grigory Rasputina's tomb.
At Jacque of the gawk...
book-old.ru

Offline Nemos

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Царское Село
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 10:37:37 AM »
Решил наложить схему Данини на карту 1937 года. Странно но 1937 году плотина Ламских прудов была спущена в книге об этом слов нет.
Has decided to impose scheme Danini on a card of 1937. Strange but to 1937 dam Lamskix of ponds has been lowered in the book about it of words is not present.
At Jacque of the gawk...
book-old.ru

Offline Nemos

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Царское Село
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 10:42:55 AM »

Схема Данини.
Scheme Danini.
At Jacque of the gawk...
book-old.ru

Offline Nemos

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Царское Село
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 10:44:45 AM »

Фрагмент карты 1937 года.
Fragment of a card of 1937.
At Jacque of the gawk...
book-old.ru