Author Topic: Art by Romanov fans III  (Read 276299 times)

Offline abbigail

• View Profile
Re: Art by Romanov fans III
« Reply #690 on: June 30, 2010, 07:43:09 AM »
Ooh my gosh, I LOVE that last one, Gorseheart! EXCELLENT work!
I like your drawing style, btw...the non-liney look of it. I can't do non-liney.
There is a clock that never strikes...
There is a cathedral that goes down and a lake that goes up...
There is a little carriage abandoned in the copse...
There is a troupe of little actors in costume...
And when you are hungry or thirsty, there is someone who drives you away.

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 30, 2010, 02:56:36 PM »
Ooh my gosh, I LOVE that last one, Gorseheart! EXCELLENT work!
I like your drawing style, btw...the non-liney look of it. I can't do non-liney.
Thank you! I might put up another one ^^;
"Today is like yesterday and tomorrow will be the same as today.  God, help us! Take pity of us!"~ Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov

Offline I-TsarevichAlexei13

• View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 30, 2010, 03:20:50 PM »
great work GorseHeart, I must say that is really lifelike :)

God Bless!

~I-TsarevichAlexei13 :)

Keep up the good work dear :)
Mama clutched my hand, as she smiled weakly.. Then the door handle turned and they walked in.. her smile faded... and the clutch on my hand grew tighter...

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 30, 2010, 04:03:51 PM »
great work GorseHeart, I must say that is really lifelike :)

God Bless!

~I-TsarevichAlexei13 :)

Keep up the good work dear :)
Thank you!
"Today is like yesterday and tomorrow will be the same as today.  God, help us! Take pity of us!"~ Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 30, 2010, 04:04:09 PM »

My crappy version of Prince Luitpold Maximilian Ludwig Karl of Bavaria. I named my fish after him.
Art(C) Me, Gorseheart/ TMLuitpold(C) Himself and the Wittlebachs
DON'T STEAL OR REPRODUCE IN ANYWAY OR FORM, WITH OR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR YOU'LL BE REPORTED AND THIS WILL BE DELETED. Thank you.

Offline Tasia

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 30, 2010, 04:20:22 PM »
Very  cool, ITA and GH!

GH- He looks scary!!!! But it's very good!

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 30, 2010, 07:56:23 PM »
Very  cool, ITA and GH!

GH- He looks scary!!!! But it's very good!

-_-' Thanks....

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
  • I love NAOTMAA ....and Holly ...most ardently
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 30, 2010, 08:28:15 PM »
I think those look excellent Gorseheart, very promising potential! Do you draw and sketch often? What medium do you use, is it charcoal?
"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."
-Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova, May 8th, 1913

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 01, 2010, 12:35:32 PM »
I think those look excellent Gorseheart, very promising potential! Do you draw and sketch often? What medium do you use, is it charcoal?
Thank you! I draw all the time. It's summer break and I get bored often. :) I just had my first year of art, but it might be my last for a while, but I hope to aim for animation. Uh, I don't know.... ^^; I just got a charcoal pencil, but I usually use Graphite or Watercolor. I also use color pencil. Sorry for rambling, ^^; Do you draw?

Offline nena

• Velikye Knyaz
  • But every spring smells like you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 01, 2010, 12:39:13 PM »
Nena is back. Those are amazing ones, Gorseheart! I am doing on drawing of Tatiana Nicholaievna . Will be hopefully soon uploaded.
-Ars longa, vita brevis -
Mathematics, art and history in ♥

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 01, 2010, 04:20:49 PM »
Nena, by all means finish soon!

And I do draw in fact (if you look on previous pages you can see some of my posts); admittedly I have a deviantArt account as well. I think you have a good hand with charcoal, I've never really been any good with anything other than pencil; I'm amateur at best with coloured pencils mind you. Are you in college/ university now? What is it exactly you're taking.
"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 01, 2010, 11:02:40 PM »
Nena is back. Those are amazing ones, Gorseheart! I am doing on drawing of Tatiana Nicholaievna . Will be hopefully soon uploaded.
Cool! I hope to see it!
Nena, by all means finish soon!

And I do draw in fact (if you look on previous pages you can see some of my posts); admittedly I have a deviantArt account as well. I think you have a good hand with charcoal, I've never really been any good with anything other than pencil; I'm amateur at best with coloured pencils mind you. Are you in college/ university now? What is it exactly you're taking.
What's your DA account? I wanna watch you! :D I'm going into 10th grade, my new elective is German. :) I wish they taught Russian though. I'll just have to teach myself.

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 02, 2010, 10:35:25 AM »
What's your DA account? I wanna watch you! :D I'm going into 10th grade, my new elective is German. :) I wish they taught Russian though. I'll just have to teach myself.

For all intensive purposes and shameless self-promotion, you can see my account here: http://www.keeganyoung.deviantart.com/ When you get into university you'll more than likely have the opportunity to learn Russian, most institutions will provide a wide range of language courses. But good luck in the meantime.

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 02, 2010, 03:48:35 PM »

For all intensive purposes and shameless self-promotion, you can see my account here: http://www.keeganyoung.deviantart.com/ When you get into university you'll more than likely have the opportunity to learn Russian, most institutions will provide a wide range of language courses. But good luck in the meantime.
Oh hey I know you! Great art!

Offline Tasia

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 10, 2010, 06:34:23 PM »
Cool, Nen!!