Author Topic: Alexander Palace and Ipatiev House...on Sims 2!!  (Read 51124 times)

Offline RomanovFan

• Knyaz
  • THE BIG PAIR, 1914
    • View Profile
Re: Alexander Palace and Ipatiev House...on Sims 2!!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 10:00:39 PM »
Here are some examples of what *I* think their hair probably looked a lot like. When I get my Sims working, I'm going to use these colors as close as possible and see what it looks like.
For Olga, I think the hair color this woman has on the right side is a good match. Under the right light, it could look blond.

This probably matches Tatiana 100%

Maria.

Anastasia.

I couldn't find anyone with Aleksey's possible hair color, but I did find this...

Yep, those colors are pretty close! :) I know it's hard to find the right hair for OTMAA. Trust me. I've looked.
~LESLIE~

ROMANOV FAN SINCE 1997

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 10:53:43 PM »
All of those look too dark and too reddish to me.

There's not really perfect colors for OTMAA on SIMs.. they don't have much of a selection.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
  • We can only move forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 06:06:15 AM »
no your right its more like Blond Brown black red not realy difrent hair colors

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
  • I love NAOTMAA ....and Holly ...most ardently
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 09:24:22 AM »
NAOTMAA fan;

I'm a huge SIMS buff (my computer can't handle SIMS 2 though  :(), and I was wondering where you got some of the very accurate furniture! (especially from what I could see in the mauve boudoir). Did these come with the game, or did you get them somewhere else? I  know there are sites where you can download extra stuff, but I'd assume simply based on the accuracy that you made them yourself!

Also, I used to have a SIMS Create program which came with the first version- I remember I could scan pictures of people onto the faces of the SIMS and if done right it looked incredibly realistic. Thought maybe you'd like to keep an eye out and see if they have something like that for SIMS 2 so you could get really accurate Romanov-SIMS!

Really awesome work... I know how much time this game can take and you have my total admiration!

Oh well thank you!  ;D I have not the integrity nor the energy to make my own SIMS furniture, so all that you see in the AP and IH are downloaded from these fantastic sites I found. I had a program like the one you spoke of for making SIMS people for SIMS 1, but I haven't been able to find anything like it for SIMS 2. Even if I did and made a new IF and I deleted the other family, all the furniture would dissapear. I must just have to shoot myself if that happened, lol.

And THANK YOU!!! again everyone for the lovely compliments, I knew you all would appreciate it.
"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."
-Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova, May 8th, 1913

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 09:28:49 AM »
The people are very accurate, and the Alexander Palace is absolutely beautiful!
How did you get their outfits? Like Alexei's sailor suit?
Anyways, they are very, very well done. :)

For their clothing I went to a great SIMS 2 site for Period clothing. Here it is if you are interested: 

http://www.all-about-style.com/victorian.html
"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 09:31:28 AM »
You should upload the houses on the Sims exchange!  I'd love to use them. :)

Actually Laura, the blessing she is, offered to put them on a website, which I can only imagine is www.FrozenTears.org. I just need to find out how to upload them and we should be good. I really would like to share it with people. ;)

Offline Laura Mabee

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Art in Avatar done by Lisa!
    • View Profile
    • Frozentears.Org
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 02:03:33 PM »
Hey Darlin'
If you have them in 'packages' already, just send them in an email to me, and I'll upload them!  ;D

Offline mikeycoleman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 03:41:00 PM »
Those are fantastic!  Maybe you have them too, but where are Botkin, Anna Demidova, Trupp and Kharitonov?  They should have a place in your Ipatiev!

Awesome!

Mikey

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 04:09:17 PM »
Those are fantastic!  Maybe you have them too, but where are Botkin, Anna Demidova, Trupp and Kharitonov?  They should have a place in your Ipatiev!

Awesome!

Mikey
Yeah they are also important too the servants! Olga's hair is too dark it should be lighter but I like the colors blended in her hair good job. Anastasia's hair color I think is right. Maria's hair color was light brown I thought it did not have much red.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 04:10:50 PM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 11:30:40 PM »

Awesome!

Mikey

Wow, I'm retarded, I never even thought of adding them! Well I guess it could be fun to do, and I could maybe make my IF a little better too. Yes, I quite like the sounds of it.

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2007, 11:35:12 PM »
I seem to ever posting here, but does anyone know how to package a SIMS 2 lot for downloading??? If someone could help me it means everybody can have their very own AP and IH to download!

Offline Lanie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2007, 02:32:36 AM »
Go to the neighborhood and go in build mode, then select the house and click on the package image.  I think that's how ya do it!

Offline EmmyLee

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 02:33:23 PM »
Wow! I too play the Sims 2 and know how much time it takes. I love your AP! I've always wanted to make one on my game, but haven't gotten up the motivation to take something like that up.

As for the site of period clothing for sims, if I download the clothes, how do I get them onto my game?

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2007, 03:10:11 PM »
Go to the neighborhood and go in build mode, then select the house and click on the package image.  I think that's how ya do it!

I had a hunch it might be that. Thanks, I'll try it right now!

Offline Lanie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2007, 03:41:16 PM »
I hope it works!  If not I will go into my game and check it out.

Emmy, what you do with downloads is save them and unzip them into a Downloads folder in My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2.