Author Topic: Remains of Maria  (Read 46286 times)

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
Re: Remains of Maria
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2007, 02:27:06 PM »
What are your many personal reasons I wonder?
I really don't think I'll be telling you or anyone else who posts here since you'd probably just come up with some sarcastic remark.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline mikeycoleman

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »
Well played, Holly.

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
  • I love NAOTMAA ....and Holly ...most ardently
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2007, 12:06:30 PM »
Quite right Holly! Bravo!!
"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."
-Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova, May 8th, 1913

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2007, 08:37:45 PM »
Haha...thanks guys.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2007, 09:44:45 PM »
You see I do not agree either with website they made about the missing livadia site they think that Tatiana is missing. But the problem I think is they had got  Anastasia and Tatiana confused with each other.  They are right about Olga and Maria I agree to that! I was reading it and they had got the idenitification of the sculls mistaken. They claim that
'Yurovsky's note: when one of the Grand Duchesses was being laid on a sheet she supposedly sat up and cried out. The whole band of soldiers was said to turn on her with their bayonets. The damage patterns fit this description, and it is possible that Shvibz could have survived the round of bullets, but sadly it seems that the youngest of the four girls was struck down that night.' he does not even know whuch grand duchess it was, for Anastasia when they say' it sadly seems' that is a thought or a conclusion. Never know becuase Yurovsky's information on the account is not accurate enough to believe. You can not always assumed that realy happened. You have to go by the information, records, remains of the victims. I think the if we would find out who's body was who we would have more clues in finding what happened during the murder.

This is my opinion I see many pictures of the skulls and bones and according to records, the conditions of the skulls. But I think that skull 6. is Maria's becuase it fits her age development and growth, looking at those 1917 pictures of the girls hair shaved notice Maria's lump on her head she had it was very identical to that of skull 6 and her height was around 5ft and 7in. So I believe that it is Anastasia that has been the missing grand duchess all these years becuase all of the bodies did not fit her size or growth and plus there is no way someone can grow fast by four inches in less than a year it is highly unliky not impossible though but her development could not grow that fast since she was short. I think Anastasia is realy missing. Holly very fantastically said! I agree.

Alixz

« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2007, 02:35:22 AM »
I not sure that all of the gory details of the murders need to be known.  We know that they died horribly and that each man was given a target, but that each man wanted to be able to say that he had been the one to kill the tsar, so they all disregarded Yurovsky's instructions and aimed for Nicholas.

I can not imagine the pure terror of that night.  The family and their retainers were cornered and murdered.  I know that some here would like a "blow by blow" description of each murder and each injury, but the bottom line is that they all died in terror trying to hide from a fusillade of bullets and there was no where to hide.  So they clung to each other and, I am sure, screamed and prayed.

My father recounted the bombing of the Arizona in Pearl Harbor in this way. " Men tried to escape from the screaming bombs as they dropped from the sky on the unforgiving decks of the ship.  The scene was so terrible and mind shattering that many sailors tried to dig "fox holes" in the steel decks as many more jumped into the burning debris in the water.  There was panic and confusion as the sailors tried to escape the now broken and burning ship. They looked for salvation but most found none."

I have always seen the murder at Ipatiev House the same way.  Mind shattering terror and confusion with the "fight or flight" reflex kicking in, but there was no way to fight and no were to run.

Offline azrael7171918

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2007, 08:13:21 AM »

You are quite right Alixz

The details that we have made up my mind that there were no survivors or survivors that would have come forward with their minds intact.

Azrael

Offline AGRBear

• Velikye Knyaz
  • The road to truth is the best one to travel.
    • View Profile
    • Romanov's  Russia
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2007, 04:50:50 PM »
I'm looking for  quotes in sources that tell  us how tall everyone was.

Nicholas II
Alexandra:
Olga:
Tatiana:
Maria:
Anastsia:
Alexei:  12 years old -  5 feet 1/2 ich on 1 Jan. 1917,  ruler mark on the door of one of the grand duchesses in Tsarskoe Selo....

I'd like to see  who, what,  where and why their heights were recorded [ plus your sources, please].

Thanks.

AGRBear
"What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight."

Joubert, Pensees, No. 152

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2007, 11:21:59 PM »

'Yurovsky's note: when one of the Grand Duchesses was being laid on a sheet she supposedly sat up and cried out. The whole band of soldiers was said to turn on her with their bayonets.

This really deeply disturbs me :'( What kind of people could not have pity for the poor innocent girl who had managed to survive.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2007, 11:34:35 PM »
Those who no longer saw these people are fellow human beings, but enemies of the state that had to be disposed of. These were brutal and committed murderers. They had no compassion or interest in the individuals. They just wanted them dead. It's difficult to enter the minds of callous murderers. They all though share one thing in common - no remorse or compassion.

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
  • We can only move forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2007, 04:21:44 PM »
yess.. they just wanted to pout an end behind the monarchie

Offline Amanda_Misha

• Boyar
  • Lost in the darkness, try to find your way home.
    • View Profile
    • George Romanov: An enigma
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2007, 06:53:41 PM »
I think just as Alixz is very sad everything what that night happened  :(
"And now, remembering this man, I wonder how You, Russia, will wash away his innocent blood? Will you ultimately be able to redeem the death of Michael the Last?"

www.freewebs.com/georgeromanov

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2007, 07:37:13 AM »
It was more than sad, it was totally brutal. What was truly sad was Nicholas and Alexandra allowing the situation to get so badly out of hand that their children were slaughtered.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2007, 03:14:40 PM »
I agree, Dmitri.
The part about one of the girls sitting up and screaming really disturbs me too. I have a feeling it was Anastasia.
I think the thing that disturbs me the most is when they pulled them out of the water after they were dead and the water had washed away all the blood and they looked as if they were still alive with rosy cheeks and everything. I don't know why that's so disturbing to me but it really is. :(

Offline anna11

• Boyar
  • history is the world's court of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2007, 06:57:45 AM »
What was truly sad was Nicholas and Alexandra allowing the situation to get so badly out of hand that their children were slaughtered.

Awww, that's a bit unfair. Do you think for one second that if Nicholas and Alexandra had an incling that what they were doing would have led to the slaughter of their family they would not have changed? It was not N & A's fault the family died. Well it was, but certainly not in the short term. If the Provisinal Government had remained in power for even another year, they probably would have been moved out of the country.

Anyway, haven't they concluded that the skeleton recently found is too short to be Anastasia, and therfor must be Maria?

The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.