Author Topic: Diana Enquiry  (Read 110304 times)

Offline Colm

• View Profile
Re: Diana Enquiry
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2008, 11:10:28 AM »
It will NEVER be proved, that there is no doubt, Prince Philip let it be known that he would not shed a tear upon her death, and this in itself is enough to put suspision on him,
there was many reasons to have her dead and the place and time only make it more obvious, to choose a tunnel in France was smart, but stupid. the cover up here bares a resemblance to he J.F.K assasination and how many people would now believe the lone gunman theory at this stage?not very many i would say, more evidence will prove the truth, and the more they try cover it, the less people will believe them, it should not be forgotten that these people behind the, i would say murders, have great experience at it, and as i said they have been involved in a countless number of lost lives in the past. i would not start to go into detail, as there would not be enough writing space in  the post msg reply box.
just my oppinions

« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 11:27:17 AM by Colm »

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2008, 12:36:04 PM »
Colm, since you believe that there are  "many reasos" to have the late Princees dead, what are they, please? Perhaps the inquiry could add them to their agenda?
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Offline Colm

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2008, 12:53:15 PM »
Robert
Do you really need me to tell you? all you already know, there was countless of reasons from her work in Africa to her anti landmine projects all which would go against big business people from making money, from British foreign policy to millitary actions,  can you think of any more? please feel free to add to the list,  and who would have been happy had she married a muslim man? not many in the Royal family or British government. secret service or armed forces or the general racist public for that matter.

I will take the general racist public remark back, as most of them i am sure would like to have seen the Princess happy in the end, and i would like to believe that now in some way she is. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:05:39 PM by Colm »

Offline CHRISinUSA

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2008, 01:58:20 PM »
Robert
Do you really need me to tell you? all you already know, there was countless of reasons from her work in Africa to her anti landmine projects all which would go against big business people from making money, from British foreign policy to millitary actions,  can you think of any more? please feel free to add to the list,  and who would have been happy had she married a muslim man? not many in the Royal family or British government. secret service or armed forces or the general racist public for that matter.

I will take the general racist public remark back, as most of them i am sure would like to have seen the Princess happy in the end, and i would like to believe that now in some way she is. 

Colm, there is no doubt Diana could be perceived as "a problem" to a wide range of people.  Big business, big money, foreign policy, military actions, etc.  The same could be said about a lot of other celebrities who campaign for and against different agendas.

But to go from "yes, she's a meddlesome sort" to "I think we'll knock her off" is an enormous leap.   

Do you honestly believe that the Duke of Edinbrough - a man who has spent 60 years on royal duties on behalf of the British crown - was so threatened by the thought that Diana might marry a Muslim, tick off a munitions manufacturer, or take a social position that didn't agree with current state policy?  That he was so threatened by those thoughts that he decided to risk his family's 1000 year old history on the British throne by orchestrating her murder?

If you do, than you are giving the late princess a tad too much credit, IMHO.  I personally believe she could have become a pole dancer in Berlin and the Duke still wouldn't risk the crown over her.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 02:04:00 PM by CHRISinUSA »

Offline Puppylove

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2008, 02:16:54 PM »
A pole dancer in Berlin? Are you trying to give Diana's fans a heart attack?
"The censor's sword pierces deeply into the heart of free expression." Earl Warren

"...and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 31, 2008, 04:09:28 PM »
Not ONE of the so-called "reasons" to eliminate Diana  stands up to any facts. Those arguments are pure fantasy.
 Her stand on landmines?  Really,  she was not the first to do that. Her involvemnet in  hopeless causes?  And just what sort of momey would she have gained? She got over 30 milliom pounds from Charles and gave it to her sons.
 Phillip? Why? He had nothing to gain from her demise. Most people aleready think him a fool, so why would he bother?
 Diana was no longer a member of the RF, so she was not a threat to anyone there. She might very well have been a nuissance, but she could not have caused more damage than they had already done themselves.
 I have read  more credible conspiricy theories in the Kennedy-Monroe-Elvis stories.

Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Offline ChristineM

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 31, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »
How could any assassin have known that Diana would not be wearing a seat belt?   

Sadly, that is the principle reason she is dead.   It is such an innocuous fact it is almost impossible to believe something so obvious and simple could rob a human being as vital as the late Diana, Princess of Wales of her life.

tsaria
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 04:19:19 PM by tsaria »

Offline Grace

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 31, 2008, 04:38:46 PM »
It will NEVER be proved, that there is no doubt, Prince Philip let it be known that he would not shed a tear upon her death, and this in itself is enough to put suspision on him,
there was many reasons to have her dead and the place and time only make it more obvious, to choose a tunnel in France was smart, but stupid. the cover up here bares a resemblance to he J.F.K assasination and how many people would now believe the lone gunman theory at this stage?not very many i would say, more evidence will prove the truth, and the more they try cover it, the less people will believe them, it should not be forgotten that these people behind the, i would say murders, have great experience at it, and as i said they have been involved in a countless number of lost lives in the past. i would not start to go into detail, as there would not be enough writing space in  the post msg reply box.
just my oppinions

There has to be some genuine evidence provided that Prince Philip was involved in Diana's death, not that he wasn't.  This would have come to light by now if it existed. 

I've never heard the remark attributed to Philip that he would not shed a tear upon Diana's death but, if is is true, that's a far cry from actually being involved in a plot to have her killed.  I know a lot of people I wouldn't shed a tear over if they died but that doesn't mean I want it to happen!

How do you explain the fact that the route taken by the car during the fateful journey was decided only minutes before it actually left - by the Fayeds?  As Tsaria has said, if Diana had worn her seatbelt, she'd still be with us today.  And that IS factual evidence.  Unfortunately, it's still more exciting for people to ignore the facts because conspiracy theories are more thought-provoking and exciting than a simple, careless car accident.

Offline Adagietto

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2008, 05:52:37 PM »
"Phillip? Why? He had nothing to gain from her demise. Most people aleready think him a fool, so why would he bother?"
I'm still trying to make sense of this bizarre train of reasoning. If most people didn't already think him a fool (an observation which is as untrue as it is cheaply malicious), might he have 'bothered' to arrange her demise? I am dismayed by the sheer nastiness of so much that passes for comment in this part of the forum.

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2008, 07:19:50 PM »
I can easily back up my statement [if not my mis-typing].  Prince Phillip is very well known for his many faux pas all over the world.  If anyone has foot in the mouth disease, he is the example. Just do a simple searce on him. A few BBC comedies will show this better than I can any day as well.
 However, this is about the Diana  enquiry.  And I also restate that he [Phillip] had  no reason whatsoever to bear her malice. The evidence so far has shown him to be caring and troubled by the discord in the Wales marriage. He had absolutely nothing to gain by her death. No one did.  Not any government, not any personal relationships.
 Her tragic death was just as has been stated so many times- an accident caused by lax safety measures and and probably a  disabled driver.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 31, 2008, 07:21:30 PM »
yes I suggest you examine the meaning of courtesy and actually practice it on a regular basis Tsaria as you have been quite openly discourteous on a number of occasions .. practice what you preach instead of being an open hypocrite

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 31, 2008, 07:37:49 PM »
It is a bit rich calling Prince Philip a fool. He certainly has had to encounter and suffer many in his time though. He is usually quoted out of context by the gutter press. This has happened on far more than one occasion. 

Offline Colm

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2008, 07:42:36 PM »
O.K remember i did say it was just my oppinions and with reading some of the most recent posts my oppinions have started to sway again, it would be horrible to think that any Man would play a roll in the death of his gandchildrens Mother, but lets see what the outcome brings up, would love to know though? what the Queen referred to regards the dark forces who operate? can any one shed more light on it? maybe these forces were behind it to protect the 1000 year old monarchy, and a seat belt will not always save a life, and most definatley would not protect against serious injury, why would lady Diana state in that letter that she suspected a car accident to be staged against her, surely this is very credible evidence?  
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 07:54:00 PM by Colm »

Offline Grace

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 01, 2008, 01:06:53 AM »
Indeed, Colm, but I think you'll find that the 'dark forces' comment supposedly made by the Queen to Paul Burrell has been pretty much torn to shreds now, the inquest finding out that that interview between him and the Queen didn't even happen the way Burrell claimed.

Offline Adagietto

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2008, 04:31:12 AM »
Incidentally, one of the positive things that has come out of this enquiry is to show that Prince Philip had neither behaved unkindly toward Diana, nor sent her unpleasant letters.  Everything bad that has been ascribed to him in this regard has been derived from unreliable hearsay. Has anyone stopped to reflect why it is he rather than the Queen who has been accused of arranging Diana's murder? Clearly not on the basis of any evidence, but because there are at least some limits to what the general public would accept in the way of smears. I note that Mr al Fayed's lawyers are also asking witnesses whether witnesses whether Prince Charles may have had a hand in the business. Maybe that's a false track too and the real murderer was the Archbishop of Canterbury.

As for someone being a fool because he makes the occasional indiscreet remark, how many of us would escape that imputation if the press was on the watch for every one of our indiscretions? Certainly not me or many of the people whom I most like. The majority these remarks in any case were just harmless banter and chaff which have been blown up out of all proportion.