Author Topic: Prince William and Kate Middleton  (Read 220973 times)

Offline ashdean

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Formerly Lancashireladandre & Morecambrian
    • View Profile
Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton
« Reply #315 on: November 25, 2010, 10:36:56 AM »
I think waity Katie would have taken a elastic band as long as she got a ring on her finger...she has after all been waiting long enough!

Well, she's not Waity Katie now, is she?  Don't you like her, Ashdean?
Not exactly her fan Grace....she may be the strong character he needs...but Im not really sold on anyone who has a college degree and yet wastes it hanging on for a man.

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 25, 2010, 10:48:41 AM »
I think waity Katie would have taken a elastic band as long as she got a ring on her finger...she has after all been waiting long enough!

Not exactly her fan Grace....she may be the strong character he needs...but Im not really sold on anyone who has a college degree and yet wastes it hanging on for a man.

I think we differ in the way we look at the matter,I never considered William a waste not worth hanging for,if it wasn't on a rope that is.......
The College degree is OK,at least she has grey cells to lay claim to too,for the benefit of the House of Windsor and the Realm. :D.
Je Maintiendrai

Offline ashdean

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 25, 2010, 12:10:32 PM »

I did not call William a waste!..I said she had taken a degree and then wasted it fot 4..5 yyears hanging on for a Prince....she seems only to have got galvanised into action  once in all that time...when William dumped her...she soon got her act together then!

I think we differ in the way we look at the matter,I never considered William a waste not worth hanging for,if it wasn't on a rope that is.......
The College degree is OK,at least she has grey cells to lay claim to too,for the benefit of the House of Windsor and the Realm. :D.

Offline carl fraley

• Boyar
  • Honor and Fidelity
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 25, 2010, 10:55:52 PM »
ok i guess i should rephrase that, i haven't seen any pictures, nor read anything where it has been used, worn, or passed on to any of her descendants.  That better?

I would also love to see HM Queen Alexandra's diamond Wedding Parue from HM King Edward make a reappeance.  I haven't seen it since her death.

Oh dear,talking about aging...oh dear....You haven't seen it since her death....impressive.... ::) ;D

Rani

« Reply #319 on: November 26, 2010, 01:34:03 PM »
I hope it´s not true that William wants Earl Spencer to speak on his wedding. I have the feeling it´s just Williams wedding and he forgets Catherine.
And everybody would say how cold she is, when she stops William with his "Remember Diana" show. It´s on the other side nice and shows how he loves his mother and he didn´t forget her.
But it´s weird.

Offline ashdean

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 26, 2010, 02:27:41 PM »
I hope it´s not true that William wants Earl Spencer to speak on his wedding. I have the feeling it´s just Williams wedding and he forgets Catherine.
And everybody would say how cold she is, when she stops William with his "Remember Diana" show. It´s on the other side nice and shows how he loves his mother and he didn´t forget her.
But it´s weird.
The hypocrite Lord Spencer is the very last person who should speak at the wedding....lets hope its all press scandal mongering!

Offline Eddie_uk

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 26, 2010, 02:42:00 PM »
Agreed! I hope it's just a rumour. Awful man!
Grief is the price we pay for love.

FREE PALESTINE.

Constantinople

« Reply #322 on: November 27, 2010, 04:14:34 AM »
There was a nice hagiographic documentary on Cate last night on BBC.  It showed her good side but neglected the bad or even middle ground.

Offline Eric_Lowe

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 27, 2010, 08:25:09 AM »
Does Kate had a "bad" side already ?  :o

Constantinople

« Reply #324 on: November 27, 2010, 12:59:26 PM »
Well when she says that I am not lucky to be marrying William , he is lucky to have me, and you come from a middle class background and you basically spent your life strategically placing yourself in proximity to him, then that sounds a bit delusional.  Most humans have good and bad sides and I am sure she is no different.

Offline ashdean

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 27, 2010, 02:28:57 PM »
Well when she says that I am not lucky to be marrying William , he is lucky to have me, and you come from a middle class background and you basically spent your life strategically placing yourself in proximity to him, then that sounds a bit delusional.  Most humans have good and bad sides and I am sure she is no different.
LOL Glad you have the measure of the young lady!

Offline Kimberly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Loyaulte me lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 27, 2010, 04:00:46 PM »
Oh come on...don't you think her tongue is firmly in her cheek here?
Member of the Richard III Society

Constantinople

« Reply #327 on: November 27, 2010, 10:30:43 PM »
Unfortunately, it was a statement made by her on BBC and she was serious.

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 28, 2010, 03:37:04 AM »
Oh come on...don't you think her tongue is firmly in her cheek here?

Oh yes it was.I saw the interview.Those who look for more then there is,well,aren't well.

And in a reaction to a useless dumb discussion,Prince William has stated he wishes his father on the Throne before he does.
In a statement the portavoz also mentioned Prince William is aware of this "discussion".
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 04:06:25 AM by Lucien »
Je Maintiendrai

Offline Eric_Lowe

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 28, 2010, 10:57:43 AM »
Apart from the royal bit, Kate was right. He is lucky to have Kate who comes from a solid and united family (eg. normal). She looked very grounded and sure of herself and that is necessary if one is to survive the pitfalls of being royal. One needs to go back to Diana to see how "the men in dark suits" ran the show behind the scenes. Hopefully she could forge her own signiture in this "firm".