Author Topic: alexi naked  (Read 58142 times)

Imperial_Grounds

Re: alexi naked
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 06:22:57 PM »
I don't think that it could have been dangerous for him... well, it depends of what he would have done but it's not supposed to be really violent

It didn't depend only on that, one moment could've made it dangerous. I could be more specific but i won't,

helenazar

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 06:35:08 PM »
Well, Leopold, Alexei's grand uncle who also had hemophilia, managed to have at least one child... I don't think it would have necessarily been such an issue for him to have sex if he lived long enough to do it. More of a concern would be the fact that he would pass the hemophilia gene on to his daughters, i.e they would definitely be carriers...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 06:37:39 PM by Helen_A »

Binky

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 06:42:29 PM »
Well? Someone answer the question!

(This should be REALLY good, folks.....

Oooh I thought ever body would know what I was talking about cause maybe his sisters who took that pictures wounldn't know better but most people would think something was wrong with him "down there".  Some guy who keeps posting that he survived in Canada said Alexis had a testicle that didn't come down all the way but I think maybe it was more than his testicle.

helenazar

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 06:43:35 PM »
Oooh I thought ever body would know what I was talking about cause maybe his sisters who took that pictures wounldn't know better but most people would think something was wrong with him "down there".  Some guy who keeps posting that he survived in Canada said Alexis had a testicle that didn't come down all the way but I think maybe it was more than his testicle.

Ouch, Binky!   ;)

scelli@swbell.net

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 06:49:01 PM »
Ouch, Binky!   ;)

And away we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

lulururu

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 06:54:13 PM »
woaw, if you look at the pictures you can see something "down there"... ok it's not very clear but we can see something !

lulururu

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 07:04:05 PM »
Helen, thank you, you've solved our problem... indeed, to have sex doesn't represent such an effort for the body

halen

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 07:09:40 PM »
Well, Leopold, Alexei's grand uncle who also had hemophilia, managed to have at least one child... I don't think it would have necessarily been such an issue for him to have sex if he lived long enough to do it. More of a concern would be the fact that he would pass the hemophilia gene on to his daughters, i.e they would definitely be carriers...

It is the issue of his life span that probably would have not allowed him to have children, let alone allow him to get through his teen years. His health was why Nicholas abdicated the throne for Alexei and passed it on to Grand Duke Michael.

It is not known if Alexei's undescended testicle would have prevented him from having children--had he lived. Some men can have children, and some can't.

Louise
And were off and running

helenazar

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 07:14:35 PM »
It is not known if Alexei's undescended testicle would have prevented him from having children--had he lived. Some men can have children, and some can't.

I don't think that's what Binky meant, but generally speaking I don't think undescended testicle necessarily means sterility... But it's true though, it didn't seem like Alexei would have made it much past the time of his murder... His uncle, who lived until about the age of 30 or 32, probably had a milder form of the disease. Alexei's seemed pretty bad, which means that he probably would not have made it much past 14... He wasn't even able to walk during the last months of his life.

lulururu

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2008, 07:18:21 PM »
I have to admit that I've never seen such an unlucky boy : hemophiliac, undescended testicle, assassinated while he was 14 ! Poor little guy...

halen

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2008, 07:48:46 PM »

I don't think that's what Binky meant,

I'm trying--attempting anyway--to be mature and not give in to the little Rasputin devil that is sitting on my shoulder telling me to be bad!

Louise

Robert_Hall

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 07:52:42 PM »
I have to admit that I've never seen such an unlucky boy : hemophiliac, undescended testicle, assassinated while he was 14 ! Poor little guy...
Not to mention an over protective neurotic mother and 4 ditzy sisters.
 And Louise....great minds think alike, but I am not going to say anything either.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »
Not to mention an over protective neurotic mother and 4 ditzy sisters.

Do you not like Alix and OTMA? I can see not being crazy about Alix, but why OTMA? I mean, that's fine if you don't like them, but I've never met anyone with that opinion before.

And why would it have been dangerous for Alexei to father children? My uncle has very severe hemophilia, and he has two daughters. Or are we just talking about his cryptorchidism?

Robert_Hall

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »
No, I do not dislike OTMA, but they were childish and shelterd way too much. They were not the brightest bulbs on the xmas tree. That was not their fault, of course.  Later, I think Olga was the only one who had a clue as to what was happening. But this is off topic here.

scelli@swbell.net

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 08:15:28 PM »

I'm trying--attempting anyway--to be mature and not give in to the little Rasputin devil that is sitting on my shoulder telling me to be bad!

Louise

Okay, Flip Wilson. Whatever you say! :o