Author Topic: Bold or not?  (Read 6232 times)

Offline Carolath Habsburg

• Velikye Knyaz
  • As seen on TUMBLR!
    • View Profile
    • Victorian & edwardian roleplay in spanish!
Bold or not?
« on: September 21, 2008, 12:45:36 AM »
Hi everyone!

Well i just recieved a message of a member telling me that the bold writting is annoying for some members...is that 100% true?

I ve always wrote in bold in all the forums i m member and i ve never recieved a complain about this

I just thought that writting THIS WAY was annoying and insulting for the rest of the members. What do you say?

Ps: im not asking to change my writting, just  to know the opinion of the rest. I just found the suggestion peculiar.

Courtesy of Grand Duchess Ally

"...Пусть он землю бережет родную, А любовь Катюша сбережет....". Grand Duchess Ekaterina Fyodorovna to Grand Duke Georgiy Alexandrovich. 1914

Join the cause "We want an Ignore button

Offline tom_romanov

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Bold or not?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 07:09:53 AM »
hi Katenka,

i don't mind your bold or antibody's bold writing. it doesn't bother me one bit.
I'm sure the person that sent you the message has a little too much time on their hands, esp.if they find bold wiring irritating and decide to complain about it.

just ignore them and carry on the way you are  ;)

tom

Offline Ally Kumari

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Russia
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 08:25:30 AM »
I agree with Tom. I don´t care how you write as long as you don´t write anything offending.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »
It does stand out but it's not offensive or annoying. Ignore it.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Alixz

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 02:16:57 AM »
Since I have been on line (and that has been far too long in some cases) WRITING LIKE THIS has been considered shouting.  I think that is perhaps what the members meant.  It is not annoying or offensive, just "loud".

I had always used caps lock to save having to think about caps, but since I have been on line, I have had to relearn and to use the shift key.  It is simply courtesy in the world of on line communication.  That is why you seldom see anyone using all caps.

And why some people will correct you or ask you not to do it.

Offline Carolath Habsburg

• Velikye Knyaz
  • As seen on TUMBLR!
    • View Profile
    • Victorian & edwardian roleplay in spanish!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 06:52:31 AM »
Yup. I also think that typing in caps is like shouting. I never did it i just used the bold option and that this member found ofensive

Courtesy of Grand Duchess Ally

"...Пусть он землю бережет родную, А любовь Катюша сбережет....". Grand Duchess Ekaterina Fyodorovna to Grand Duke Georgiy Alexandrovich. 1914

Join the cause "We want an Ignore button

Alixz

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »
Do you mean that you always typed like this?

I guess that is similar to shouting, or maybe just being more aggressive?

I don't know.  I only use bold and underline to make a point.  I have never seen anyone use it all the time.

I have never used this one  but I do use this one occasionally.

Offline DerikEn

• View Profile
    • do my homework dts
popular dissertation chapter ghostwriter for hire
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2021, 02:44:20 PM »
Quincy Harvey from College Station was looking for popular dissertation chapter ghostwriter for hire

Markus Farrell found the answer to a search query popular dissertation chapter ghostwriter for hire

popular dissertation chapter ghostwriter for hire

pay to get popular school essay on hackingof mice and men persuasive essay examplesnorth and south gaskell essaypast construction management dissertations, pay to get top expository essay on hillary. online journal writing pl sql production support resume, popular dissertation chapter ghostwriter for hire pay to write geography biography.
popular dissertation chapter editing websites for phd. literature review on forensic chemistry much ado about nothing theme essay.
mrcog part 2 essay. nms homework hotline, oliver twist book report formorigins of the civil war essaypay to do life science article review. poet welsh playwright essayist and novelist list computer skills resume sample!
popular dissertation abstract writing site online buy an essay online, new essay in philosophical theologyparenting style research paperpay to write top literature review onlinemechanical thesis? literary analysis poem richard cory, oil spill thesis statementpay for my best best essayorganization of research proposalliterature review on recession in jamaicamba resume format for freshers free download.
managerial accounting research paperliterary analysis of the importance of being earnestmilk dairy farm business planorder best analysis essay on hackingpopular custom essay ghostwriters websites gb. list current college resume marketing research proposal definition. popular cheap essay writer service us, popular dissertation chapter ghostwriter for hire mcdonalds controversy essay.
list of thesis topics in educational managementmy kids homework compay for business speech. people observation essay essay writer popular admission paper writers websites for mbamy favourite movie a walk to remember essay.
pay to get film studies resume marxist criticism essay, mfa completing the manuscript thesis tipsmba thesis sample pdfmiddle school guidance counselor resume. literature review on paranoid schizophrenia, nujabes spiritual state homework.
popular article ghostwriters service for phdpetmeds express essay https://essayerudite.com popular dissertation chapter ghostwriter for hire and marketing communication manager cover letter, outline on essay on criticism.
opiate research papersmarine biology resume examples. midhurst rother college homework planner, narrative essay topics, mark doty houston essay