Author Topic: Your secret  (Read 21018 times)

TroubleTwin2

Re: Your secret
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 09:13:42 PM »
Took me a while, but I finally thought of one. Now this something that only my family knows, but they live with me so there really know avoiding it, but I would never tell any of my friends with possibly the exception of my very BFF 'cause I tell her everything. I still have a plate with Barney the dinosaur on it....I think I even have some barney Christmas movies lying around. No laughing!

Lady Nikolaievna

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 09:27:39 PM »
"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family" :D

Ooh, Barney's cute... if it makes you feel any better, I have a Bugs Bunny pajamas and socks. It's awfully childish, but I can't help but to use it!

TroubleTwin2

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 11:49:54 PM »
It does make me feel better, thankyou. Yup, I'm a really pack ray. I hate to get rid of anything, but it has allot of memories.

Lady Nikolaievna

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2010, 06:15:28 AM »
I know exactly how it is, TroubleTwin! ;)  I have a vast collection of my belongings of the time I was a child, and I still use some things. It's hard for me to get rid of some of my stuff...

Offline Beautiful_Anastasia

• Boyar
  • I love Chris Massoglia!!!!
    • View Profile
    • The Blackrock Panthers
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2010, 06:42:37 AM »
Same, Amber and Gabi!

I talk and walk when I'm asleep. My sister saw it several times, she sleeps with me, and she tells me sometimes I talk to her normally, as I was awake, but I'm sleeping. I know it's true because sometimes I wake up with different clothes, or in the kitchen... my mother goes mad.

Haha, me too. I also sing. Once I was sleeping at my friend's house, and we were in her big sister's room, because she was out at another sleepover and my friend isn't really allowed in there, but its bigger. I demanded that I sleep sat up with one leg hanging out of the trapdoor (her big sis's room is in the attic), and they agreed. When I woke up, I was in exactly the same position I'd fell asleep in, and had not woken up, despite my friend (who went to sleep with her sister's laptop) rolling over and knocking the laptop out of the sofa-bed, out of the trapdoor, and onto the floor two metres below, which had woken the entire household (My friend's parents and little sister, who shares my name). my friend informed me when I woke up that I had been keeping her awake all night by singing such songs as 'Bring me to life' 'Fired up', 'Charming Billy' and 'Hero'.

Charming Billy is played in the background to this Billy the Kid museum page - http://billythekidmuseumfortsumner.com/index.php
Fired up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgoxVO69i28

Hero - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avUTaohfc3U

Bring me to life (I apparently was climbing all around the house while I was singing this, and tried to jump out of the window, but my friend caught me because she didn't want a replay of the music video, however I woke in the same position I fell asleep in) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpmSHb-aRB0
Emily x

Lady Nikolaievna

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2010, 07:31:53 AM »
Oh, dear Lord, B_A!! LOL

I wanted to recriate "Bring me to Life"? LOL

Once I woke up in the bathtub. I wanted to shower while I was asleep, and woke up with the freezing water  :-[

Offline Beautiful_Anastasia

• Boyar
  • I love Chris Massoglia!!!!
    • View Profile
    • The Blackrock Panthers
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2010, 08:06:30 AM »
I once had a fight with one of my siblings in my sleep, and woke up with two black eyes and a bust lip.
Emily x

Olga-Romanov123

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2010, 11:18:36 AM »
Ha Emily that happened to me except I didn't wake up with a bust lip and a black eye , I had a fight with my brother when we were on holidays with all my relatives form my mum side of the family, when I was 6 . My brother told me it was around 12:00 am when I climbed into his bed. I was singing, Barbie Girl in a really evil voice, and then I creeped myself out really bad so I climbed into my brothers bed. He tried to push me out , but he couldn't so when I started crying for my mum, he pointed over to the en suite in our room, but f course knowing me I went to the wardrobe instead, threw all the clothes out and then i went back to my brother's bed a pulled his sheet off of him , pushed him out of his bed and called him an evil evil man.
So, I won that round. But Daniel ( my brother ) got back at me the next day by throwing me into the swimming pool
Clare xx

TroubleTwin2

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2010, 11:31:14 AM »
Lol, Olga that made me laugh. I also drool in my sleep. Not pleasant. I've walked in my sleep before, I've just never done anything really weird while do it. Except for one of the times I walked in my sleep when I was little I took one of my top blankets off my bed and walked into the kitchen and left it in a chair. Then I woke up in my bed later on and I was kinda cold so I was feeling all over my bed for that blanket and then I even got down and crawled around on the floor to look for it. (Couldn't turn on the light 'cause I shared a room with my brother then, and I probably wouldn't have thought of it anyway) so when I couldn't find it I just went back to sleep, and when my mom woke me up in the morning I told here about the missing blanket, but when I did I told here that aliens or burglars must have gotten in and stolen it. Then she said no its in the kitchen, I said no its not its stolen, she said yes it is, and showed me, it was laying across a chair. So I said well someone must have broken in and was going to steal it but on they're way out with it they saw something better so they took that instead and left my blanket in the kitchen.

Lady Nikolaievna

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2010, 12:01:01 PM »
I loved the aliens and burglars part ;D

TroubleTwin2

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 02:49:57 PM »
I know its my favorite part too. I still can't believe that, that's what I actually thought. But I was little what can you expect? Another one of my theories was they say something better and were going to take both but they forgot the blanket. I'm a strange person, but it keeps me and my friends entertained.

Lady Nikolaievna

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2010, 03:48:07 PM »
I'm a strange person too! I used to believe in aliens when I was young, as in fairies, witches and charming princes. I was a very creative child. :)

TroubleTwin2

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »
I just thought of another one, and this one I really wouldn't ever tell anyone.

I have been known to occasionally watch an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  :-[

Lady Nikolaievna

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2010, 04:48:25 PM »
That's OK, I watch America's Next Top Model  LOL

TroubleTwin2

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2010, 06:37:21 PM »
So do I, that's not something that I would personally keep as a secret though.