Author Topic: A Soviet Story  (Read 4189 times)

toscany

A Soviet Story
« on: June 23, 2010, 01:48:41 PM »
This is a revealing film about the history of the U.S.S.R.

I would like to point out that there are very graphic and disturbing images, in advance.

This film allows us to view the atrocities of the Stalin regime, up to the current Russian Government.  It reveals much of history that has been entirely repressed in our schools and media.  What is shown in this film has been hidden from the western world for many years...

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/28771192

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
Re: A Soviet Story
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 02:06:25 PM »
Unfortunately, I am unable to view this, I just get the  red x. Pity, it sounds  very interesting.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

toscany

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 02:32:01 PM »
Unfortunately, I am unable to view this, I just get the  red x. Pity, it sounds  very interesting.

My apologies, Mr. Hall.  I did check to make sure it was active on here before posting.  You can type the website, http://www.mefeedia.com into your browser.  Then type in the search window    The Soviet Story w/subs

It should take you to it.  It will also identify several others that are interesting.

Offline Robert_Hall

• Velikye Knyaz
  • a site.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 03:13:37 PM »
Thank you, Sir JG.  That does seem to work. I think it is my computer, not your post.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we are here, might as well dance..

Do you want the truth, or my side of the story ?- Hank Ketchum.

Rasputin

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 12:02:40 AM »
This is a revealing film about the history of the U.S.S.R.

I would like to point out that there are very graphic and disturbing images, in advance.

This film allows us to view the atrocities of the Stalin regime, up to the current Russian Government.  It reveals much of history that has been entirely repressed in our schools and media.  What is shown in this film has been hidden from the western world for many years...

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/28771192
Thank you for the movie. It sould be for people like ZVEZDA ???           It work fine on my computer :)

Offline Jessamy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 08:35:21 AM »
I watched part of this yesterday and hope to finish today. I was absolutely shocked. I had no idea this had happened. 1932-1933 - 7 million people in Ukraine starved to death ON PURPOSE in one year, and the world did nothing. Unbelievable, man's inhumanity to man. 

Rasputin

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 02:13:48 PM »
I watched part of this yesterday and hope to finish today. I was absolutely shocked. I had no idea this had happened. 1932-1933 - 7 million people in Ukraine starved to death ON PURPOSE in one year, and the world did nothing. Unbelievable, man's inhumanity to man. 
:( :'(

Constantinople

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 03:14:41 AM »
it should be shown to those people who are interviewed and state that they are nostalgic for Stalin.

Rasputin

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 10:53:46 AM »
it should be shown to those people who are interviewed and state that they are nostalgic for Stalin.
8)
 8)