Author Topic: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .  (Read 202609 times)

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2004, 02:39:06 PM »
Dear ones,

Who did it ..... who killed my beloved Rupert......sob  :'( Was it the butler or GD/GP Janet's cat Rex? What did you feed him poisoned cakes? Anyhow didn't like goldfish after all, they are so dull. I think I order an elephant much more royal these days.

Well well Dougie dearest, hiding mysterious Empresses under the covers? Where's your royal behaviour? Sure it's not a little ballet dancer ::) Who is she? When do you uncover this mysterious woman. This really tickles my spy-antenna. I hope she's not some silly devoted woman with a moon-like face (where did I see such a face before?)

Tio Valmont ( still Tsar)is having quite a nice time in Tijuana I suppose.... easy on the tia maria's. A documentary about his  life sounds very interesting and the real indentity of Uncle Francesco could be revealed the same time.

Enough for now, have to choose a suitable dress for my balalaika performance, I'm giving for old Russian Royal ladies and Generals. So it will be a softly evening but you never know blinis, vodka  and music sweeps up the Russian blood. Good old Russia.

Anna 8)
Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Janet Whitcomb

« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2004, 03:16:55 PM »
Are you sure Rupert is no more? And could Rex and/or the butler be the only possible culprits? How about those strange new forum moderators from April 6th?

In the meantime, best wishes with the balaliaka and blinis. We GPs/GDs who are cash poor must alas work in the kitchen . . .

The GP/GD Janet

NAAOTMA

« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2004, 10:08:02 PM »
Dear All,

Just heard the rumor that Birdstone's first little foal will be named "Canary's Revenge"...

Also just heard the rumor that Martha Stewart is requesting the chance to do community service by recreating the scent of Imperial Palaces noted in the the Van Der Kiste book PRINCESS VICTORIA MELITA...(page 17)...it would be in a spray bottle to be environmentally friendly, and recreate the "mixture of turpentine, Russian leather, cigarette smoke and scent" that made your nose know you were in an Imperial Palace. It would be sprizted around each room every morning to make Imperial persons feel right at home wherever they might be...I tried to recreate this for Tsar Doug awhile back, but there is only so much one can do with shoe polish and a full ashtray...hope Martha has better luck.

Anna dear, so glad all is well in your new home. Come have tea (or something stronger) when you have a spare moment. You can even bring your balalaika...do you happen to know "It Was To Beautiful To Last"??? Did you order your pet elephant from Harrods? They say you can get anything there.

Do hope some strings, or some arms and legs, can be pulled to get the new Empress her green card.

Has anyone seen the Claimant Committee since that rickety old bus pulled away from the Belmont Track on Saturday night? The collection can for gas money that said "Tiajuana or Bust" really tugged at the heartstrings. I put in twenty dollars. Hope they did not spend it on drink.    Caio for now, Melissa & Ortino II

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
sur Re: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .
« Reply #198 on: June 08, 2004, 02:09:34 PM »
Dear Royals,

You mean the two goodies from Da Plane? The men in white? I'm only familiar with "The men in black" a spy-term you know.

Mabye they survived the White Army and came over in Da Plane. Why could they be so interested in my little Rupert :'( Is it because he swimms in a handmade Faberge fishingbowl covered with tiny diamond drops?
The bowl contains a little secret: on the bottom there's a treasury, when Rupert touch this with his little fin it will open and you see the most beautiful........
Sorry I promised Tsar Valmont and GD/GP Janet not to tell. That's spy-business for.

Had such a lovely evening yesterday, great perfomance .
I played my balalaika and one of the Generals sang the most heartbreaking Russian songs. Ah....they made me think of those good old days, the snow, the tripps we made in our sledge, the balls, my furs, my diamonds..... :'(  

"It Was To Beautiful To Last"

Anna 8)
Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

NAAOTMA

« Reply #199 on: June 14, 2004, 09:52:03 PM »
Dear All,

Just stumbled back from Bolshi Santa Fe...black eye and all...wish we could rescue those dear artifacts from those icky people. Let's hope that Cincinnati and Newark do a better job. I need to go collapse on my mauve chaise and look at my "middle class" spiritual pictures which comfort me...as well as worry about my girls, who seem to be going through typical teenager woes and worries...and my doggie needs to go to the Imperial groomer ASAP...

Until later, weepy but trying to bravely carry on...Melissa & Ortino II (slightly worse for wear...)

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 14, 2004, 11:19:46 PM »
Greetings Melissa and Courtiers.......

I do so admire your courage Melissa.  You are indeed a brave soul to journey into the far reaches of the great American outback to view our old possessions that are being held in unappreciated captivity by some very unsavory and uncouth desert barbarians. I almost cannot imagine a more undignified venue for these once treasured  pearls that have now  been laid before peccaries.

Get some rest and refreshments and let us all continue our journey in a  manner more suited to our positions and estates.

Yes, the Empress is fine and we all had a good laugh at her sister who is demimonde to the maximum.  Her favourite program on TV is watching wallpaper being hung and paint being applied.  Now, really!

D & E.

Offline Vera_Figner

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 15, 2004, 07:15:11 AM »
How very transparent of you "'D"ouglas".  Are you implying that you are the "Emperor in waiting"?  There are so many others with the same claim on this thread.

Shall we have some fun?  Tell us why *you're* so special, hmm?

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 15, 2004, 09:50:36 AM »
Hey,
I am the one who found the Faberge box outside his door..
This guy only has "Fabergeaux"..
I will let you know some other contents I found on Uncle Francesco's  diary..

Best Regards,

Valmont.
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Janet Whitcomb

« Reply #203 on: June 15, 2004, 11:04:27 AM »
Anna, dahlink, hush hush re: Rupert's Faberge fishbowl and the hidden treasure. Remember, you are a spy!

And Uncle Val, do keep Tio Francesco's diary under wraps. Beware of Tsar Douglas agents!

Finally, by the by--speaking of spies and such--I shall be investigating the Santa Fe exhibit next month. (Shh, I don't want them to know of my arrival!) Perhaps I should take my saber? Those dastardly Santa Fe docents . . . a pox on all their houses!

The Avenging
GD/GP Janet

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 15, 2004, 12:44:15 PM »
My Dearies,

Sorry I mentioned the ....you know what in Ruperts fishbowl. Don't worry about Douglas. He's still under the spell of his Empress and is having his sister- in-law for tea. Douglas, when does your Empress comes out of the closet??.

I do feel pity for you Melissa, you didn't deserve such treatment from ignorant docents. GD/GP Janet when you're going beware of ignorant little men. I could do some pre-investigations for you. Unfortunately I'm staying in Europe can't come to Sante Fé. I'll do some spy-business when visiting the exhibit in Amsterdam.

Take care,

Anna 8)

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here .
« Reply #205 on: June 15, 2004, 04:03:20 PM »
Dearest Vera:

Please go back and read my posts  number 9 and number 15 on this thread, wherein we state just a few of my many qualifications to be Tsar.

There are many more but I don't desire to appear over anxious.  I am sure you would understand.

I am checking this week to see if I may actually be  related to Tsar Peter III.   As for my DNA, I don't have any that you we need to worry about.

What is all important is 'attitude'.  I learned this from Nicholas II.

Also, Vera,  I do suspect some royal blood in your background.  Are we correct?

D & E

Offline Vera_Figner

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 15, 2004, 06:53:46 PM »
Of course! I was just making sure you weren't attempting to usurp my rightful place.

Just why do you suppose I was involved in all that Tsar Alexander II business those many years ago?  ;)

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 15, 2004, 06:56:37 PM »
Wow..
At last.. someone with a vivid imagination !!...

Ok Vera.. please explain what Bussiness you did for Alexander II?

Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline Vera_Figner

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 15, 2004, 07:03:17 PM »
Ah, surely I am more memorable than this!  I nearly died for my efforts, you know!  Then there was that embarrassing attempt at hero-worship by the Soviets. I really was not happy about that part.  

I wasn't interested in Bolshevism, I just wanted to be Empress, my rightful place!

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 15, 2004, 08:55:45 PM »
Dearest Vera:

You want to be Empress!  Well, let us explain a few things.  

Everyone wants to be this or that royal.  You just can't demand it, you have to put forth your qualifications. Remember the poor souls in Hades want ice water.

As for myself, when I was in Tsarkoe Selo at the Metropolitan Hotel a few years ago, I told the doorman I was to be the next Tsar.  He said that was fine with him [his English was not all that good].  Now I ask you, if that is not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is.  In other words, the people, the little people of Russia want me to be the Tsar!

Do you see what I mean, Vera?  You have to document your claim and learn to stand firm.  There are a lot of ladies on this site that have glorious dreams of being the Empress of All the Russias....but only one or two will actually become so.

Do your homework and get back to us right away.  We  haven't got a world of time to consider every request.

Tsar Valmont can give you good advice if he is not hanging out at some local Bistro in downtown Tijuana, B.C.   He's very nice and one of our best Imperialistas.

Most graciously sincerely,

D.   &    E.