Author Topic: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .  (Read 202619 times)

Offline Vera_Figner

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .
« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2004, 09:27:41 PM »
Seeing as how I have already had a successful career in terrorism, then later embraced by the opposition of all things Imperial, I certainly don't need to prove anything to the likes of you, who takes the word of some silly doorman.

Furthermore, I was the reigning queen at the Peter and Paul Fortress for some time.  I was there quite by accident but my royal demeanor was instantly recognized, and this is actually why I was held there.

I made good use of my time, however, charming everyone with my beautiful, thoughtful poetry.

Do my homework, indeed. You need to do yours!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Vera_Figner »

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2004, 10:52:07 PM »
Dearest Vera [and Courtiers]:

I can see that being, as you say, "held" in the Peter and Paul Fortress has had it's effect upon you.  It must have been very stressful.  You are not the first 'Empress'  to be held there. I do hope you were well fed.

The good news is that you are now free of that dreadful place of confinement and are beyond the pale.  

Don't scoff at the doorman... there of millions of others just like him in our dear Mother Russia.

You can always judge your qualifications to be accepted as royality by being amongst the people.  For example:  You are at the market in the produce section.  Announce  to the vegetableman, " I am the Empress of Russia".  If he smiles and bows to you, everything is in order.  If he reaches for the nearest telephone, it may be best to leave the building right away or your life could get real complicated.

Take the example of HIH Melissa. She constantly goes about  the country among the people and they accept her  for whom she is, that being a person of royal blood.

Be out and about with the people...that is always best.

Bon voyage.....

D. &. E.  

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 16, 2004, 09:39:39 AM »
Hey,
Relax, My little ones. Remember I am the one who found the Faberge box with Uncle Francesco's Diary, and all the Photographs..
As in any history, there are a lot of characters who play a key role in the events. Let us not argue about who is what...Time will find a way to put everyone of us in  our rightfull place. In the meantime, I will give you an update abot the Diary.
I still haven't  learned how Uncle francesco scaped the Bolsheviks, and I have to admit, I have been having troubles to get some sleep ever since.  Being such a good  and literated writer, I think Uncle Francesco letf the best for the end, so I guess I am going to have to read the whole thing. I honestly cannot give you a deadline as of when I can give you the whole story, especially because, today is wednesday, and it is "Glamour night"  here in Tijuana, and I do not know how many days I will need, to recover from such important mid-week event.
As of what I have read in the diary, Uncle Francesco mentions he had a son, and a grandson (obviously), and that they were living in Sicily, he mentions something about the Royal insignias (does not say which ones) and of course..... the jewells, an amazing fortune in gold and jewells he mentions it was hiden by him and his family...Now, let's just wait Uncle francesco was not suffering from any psicological syndrom and was alucinating while he was writing the diary. It even has a map, but it is in Italian and I cannot understand it.  Can any of you  guys help me???
Ok.
Now to see what I am going to wear tonight..
I'll keep you posted with the outcome.
Best Reagrds.

Arturo Vega_Llausás
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline Reed

• Boyar
  • Nothing like a good discussion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 16, 2004, 10:02:02 AM »
"Glamour Night"??????   :o

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 16, 2004, 10:59:45 AM »

Yes,
It is a local custom. The bar scene is dead in Tijuana except for Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays.
Everybody  here works on Thursdays (well... most people), so everybody shows at the bars and leave very early. Some poeple just show up less than an hour, that's why  they call it "Glam night", as an ironic remark that takes you more to get ready and to get to the bar you are going to, than the time you spend there..As I said, it's a local custom.. and when you are in Rome...Do as Valmont does....(stay there all night long).
Best Regards,
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 16, 2004, 11:27:59 AM »
Tsar-Uncle-Tio Valmont.,

Please don't neglect me and GD/GP Janet. How's your performance on film/tv coming along?. Don't forget Valmontsky!

Douglas: you still didn't answer my question: When does your Empress comes out of the closet ??? Everything okay with her sister? Don't give her to much tea.
Isn't it a great idea when I come over myself.? I want to know what's going on there in your little palace.

Well Valmont is having his glamour night, I have my blinis and balalaika night.

Enjoy yourselves my dearies

Anna 8)
Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Offline Janet_W.

• Velikye Knyaz
  • ...And no one's grief has ever passed you by...
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 16, 2004, 01:23:13 PM »
Greetings and Salutations My Fellow Royals--

And I, for one, welcome Vera into the bosom  :-X of our great big dysfunctional family. (And no chiding, Tsar Presumptive Doug--if that's your real name--you, with your consort still halfway out of the closet, live in the proverbial glass housing, so be on the lookout for stones!)  :D

Now, no one is more aware than I--make that the "royal we"--that not every royal can be an Emperor or Empress. (Hence the saying "Too many Emperors, not enough Grand Dukes.") In fact, I am quite content to be your most exalted GP/GD, never to reign or even to rule.   :'(  However, one's sphere of influence can be quite extensive as a GD/GP, and so verily I say that Vera must be allowed in . . . and respected . . . by royal decree of guess who.   8)

In the meantime, although I typically eschew Tijuana Glamour Night, I salute my Tio Valmont for his public relations appearances at such, and send kudos to my Lady-in-Waiting Anna, who is a darn good spy, as well as being a balalaika virtuoso.  (But easy, dear, on the caviar and blinis--we don't want to become too big for our kokoshnik . . . )  ;)

And now I must bid you all a fond and temporary adieu--

Yours ever so majestically--

The GD/GP Janet

P.S. I think I hear it . . . can it be . . . why yes it is. "De plane! De plane!"   :o

Offline Candice

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 16, 2004, 06:52:53 PM »
Valmont, how very interesting!  If you need any help with reading the map or Italian I can certainly help you.

Candice

Hey,
 Relax, My little ones. Remember I am the one who found the Faberge box with Uncle Francesco's Diary, and all the Photographs..
As in any history, there are a lot of characters who play a key role in the events. Let us not argue about who is what...Time will find a way to put everyone of us in  our rightfull place. In the meantime, I will give you an update abot the Diary.
I still haven't  learned how Uncle francesco scaped the Bolsheviks, and I have to admit, I have been having troubles to get some sleep ever since.  Being such a good  and literated writer, I think Uncle Francesco letf the best for the end, so I guess I am going to have to read the whole thing. I honestly cannot give you a deadline as of when I can give you the whole story, especially because, today is wednesday, and it is "Glamour night"  here in Tijuana, and I do not know how many days I will need, to recover from such important mid-week event.
As of what I have read in the diary, Uncle Francesco mentions he had a son, and a grandson (obviously), and that they were living in Sicily, he mentions something about the Royal insignias (does not say which ones) and of course..... the jewells, an amazing fortune in gold and jewells he mentions it was hiden by him and his family...Now, let's just wait Uncle francesco was not suffering from any psicological syndrom and was alucinating while he was writing the diary. It even has a map, but it is in Italian and I cannot understand it.  Can any of you  guys help me???
Ok.
 Now to see what I am going to wear tonight..
I'll keep you posted with the outcome.
 Best Reagrds.

Arturo Vega_Llausás

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Candice »

NAAOTMA

« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2004, 08:10:38 PM »
Dear Tsar Doug & Empress,

May I please offer my services, with your kind permission, to M. Valmont re: the Italian language and maps? I did my Junior Year Abroad in Rome, Italy. I learned much Italian, very useful in bars and restuarants and cute little boutiques. So the map/Italian  thing should be a snap. (Anything will be easier than three days in Santa Fe...)

I also worked as a tour guide in Rome, which has contributed greatly to my success in my current life: I smile alot, am pleasant and kind to all I meet, eat what is put before me, never turn down the chance to sit down, and always carry a spare pair of clean white gloves in my purse. And I never lose sight of the fact that I am representing you and the dear Empress wherever life leads...caio for now, Melissa & Ortino

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 16, 2004, 10:08:50 PM »
Dear Melissa:

The night footman  just brought me your post of this evening.  The Empress and I were having a ham sandwich and iced tea when there before me on the silver tray was your note that requests that you give some advice to Tsar Valmont,  residing in the new territorial capital city of Mexico.

My answer is a resounding yes!  All of the Imperial Courtiers are to afford every opportunity to be of help to my dear friend and co-Tsar Valmont.  

It is our sincere hope that Tsar Valmont continue his honorable quest for the location of his treasure and any help that you can afford him is most appreciated.  

Please note, Melissa, in all confidence,  that when Valmont discovers the whereabouts of this fabled treasure that you notify the Empress and myself immediately.  We wouldn't want any Faberge items to fall into the wrong hands.   This happened a while back and I still cringe when I see the monarch of England wearing some of  auntie Marie's treasures upon her beingness.

Be very descreet and possibly Anna could be of help.

P.S.  Thank you so much for the lovely white writing desk.  We're having the local craftsman repair and repaint it...just like it was years ago in the AP.

Remember, mums the word,

Douglas and "E"  

Offline Vera_Figner

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 16, 2004, 10:21:17 PM »

"I can see that being, as you say, "held" in the Peter and Paul Fortress has had it's effect upon you."

Yes, "Douglas," in fact, it has made me all the more determined. Wonderful, exciting effects indeed.

"Don't scoff at the doorman... there of millions of others just like him in our dear Mother Russia."

I suspect you are actually the doorman, in a large, seedy urban highrise. Perhaps one in St. Petersburg, or maybe a warmer climate, and the heat has gone to your brain.

"You can always judge your qualifications to be accepted as royality by being amongst the people.  For example:  You are at the market in the produce section.  Announce  to the vegetableman, " I am the Empress of Russia".  If he smiles and bows to you, everything is in order.  If he reaches for the nearest telephone, it may be best to leave the building right away or your life could get real complicated."

I do not need to announce myself. The vegetable man and everyone else recognize me.  Royals have no need of such blatant redundancy.  Now, false claimants, do have plenty to worry about. A great deal, as a matter of fact.

Vera (Truth)

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2004, 03:31:44 PM »
Douglas my dearie,

You're such a gallant little Tsar, suggesting I should spy for you. I'll take tea with you as much as you like, even take the teabags home with me :P but don't expect I'm becoming disloyal to the one and only royal. (wasn't Vera the Poet?)

I'm not a double-spy, think of what happened to my beloved Sidney Reilly and other co-spies. You don't want me to end up like them, do you? Although you make fun out of me --I know I know - comes around goes around, I stay on this side -Valmontsky-camp.

Now be a good little Tsar, stay home quietly with your precious Empress and your sister-in-law. Chop some wood for the fireplace. Eat your ham sandwich and empty your plate, don't mingle yourself in Faberge-affairs and jewels which don't belong to you.
Did you send those two goodies in white in Da Plane?

Have a lovely evening, I will ;)

Anna 8)

Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2004, 05:37:59 PM »
As I said... the pieces of the puzzle are fitting together.. in time.

I think I  will organize an expedition to get the treasure..and the royal insignias, of course !!
Our Loyal Anna, will be  my contact in Europe. What country did you say you moved to, dear? You have proven to be a  modern "Mata Hari". That balalaika cover of yours is fantastic.
Also, Vera, darling, would you care to Join the expedition?
We do not know what we may encounter, and  your knowledge in the fields of explosives  and your experince  in terrorism, could be greatly appreciated,  (and handy, of course)not to mention, your common sense, one aspect you share with GD/GD Janet, whom I  am sure will drop everything and leave her home running without going back to check if she locked the front door, as soon  as he reads this. she knows she needs no invitation... she is also very good  handling receipts for donations...We could also ask Reed, but i am not really sure what role he plays, He mentioned something about being  the guardian of the Faberge boxes, of the Russian setlement in the Valley of Guadalupe in  Baja..(mmm... somehow,  there is something about this fact, that 's very fishy... I'll analize it latter)....So far, this is "The team", but if anyone else feels like  someone has  any qualification for  joining the team, please, feel free to contact us...Candice, your knowledge of the language is crucial...please join in..
We MUST not forget the Claimant comittee, to certify the daily advances, with his daily  rations of Margaritas, of course...
Remember... Destiny awaits....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Valmont »
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline Janet_W.

• Velikye Knyaz
  • ...And no one's grief has ever passed you by...
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2004, 05:49:02 PM »
Dear,  dear Unlce Valmont. Of course I will drop everything.

Well . . . almost everything. I have a few priceless Faberge objects d'art myself, y'know.   ;)

Offline Candice

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2004, 06:38:53 PM »
Valmont, thank you for including me. ;D I look forward to those promissed rations of Margaritas...so much suspense and intrigue!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Candice »