Author Topic: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .  (Read 202620 times)

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2004, 12:01:36 PM »
Hello courtiers...

I just discovered today that  one of my trusted household savants, Donny,  has been posting on this site using my address.  I asked him to please use his own computer next time.  You have to watch these fellows very closely or they will steal the  sterling silverware.

Hello, Melissa and cheerio for Ortino II.  As for your title, it all depends on who I am channeling that day.  Some days it is the space aliens and other days it might be the birds and wildlife in the park.  One never knows for sure.  But all I do know is that you are forever a royal personage in our court...what ever your title du jour might be.

Offline Vera_Figner

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2004, 01:07:18 PM »
To: "Douglas" aka "Donny" and perhaps other screen names:

Who else "uses your computer"?

Since there has been a recent concern over people misusing this website with multiple "identities", this is an important question.

More than one person uses the computer (as well as the same network) from which I type, but they have separate email accounts/screen names.

Perhaps you derive pleasure from switching personalities and allowing other members to believe they are actually separate individuals.

Or, maybe you actually believe you are all one and the same, within one individual.  This would certainly help to explain your dedication to the "fantasy" claimant thread.

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here
« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2004, 02:19:58 PM »
Dear Vera

Yes, I too am very concerned about people misusing this  website and using false names.  The webmasters have put a lot of work into this site and  I honor that.

That is exactly why I scoulded Donny this morning about logging on and using my email address and screen name to post on this website.  We are not amused and I promise that this will stop immediately.  You have my word on this.  Donny has  also promised me he will not be up to this sort of mischief  anymore.  I hope he has learned his lesson once and for all.  

Again, thank you Vera for your continued support .

I agree, people should not being any false names on this site.

Now,  back to more important matters of state.

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2004, 02:30:36 PM »
Somehow the Movie "The three faces of Eve" came to my mind regarding "Douglas/Donny/...whatever... This is scary....
Is there any lawyer in the room??.. Can this be a proof of Insanity in a Court of Law??.. Now I get it.. all those "tea parties".. Might he be related to the "Mad Hatter".. Douglas.. did you say you live in a place called "Wonderland"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Valmont »
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2004, 03:17:11 PM »
Dear Valmont [co-tsar]

We are so shocked that  your imperial majesty would think to question  our state of mind  or state of place.

Is not this  a clear legal case of one defendant calling the other a non-royal?  I never question your box of jewels,  sword and other evidence.  Wonderland is in Disneyland, our place of residence  is in Happy Land.   Where is yours dear tio?  Now let us all just get down to serious business and find the gold and jewels.

Time for tea and cakes...here comes that hallboy Donny, now, you have to watch these savants all the time.

D & E

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2004, 06:13:38 PM »
Dougie dearie and others,

You're really living in a dream world, pretending things that doesn't exist. Only the teabags. (The great Pretender).

Now go and visit Dr.Kinbot again, let him check that scar on your head (the one you got years ago, after getting in some trouble and Tsar Valmont had to save your live.)
Do you remember? I suppose not. And do try some bubbles for a change, it clears your head, I can tell ;D
greatings to you're E and sister.

Tsar Valmont...Please tell me what to do with Prince MMR.
Don't like the man and he's spoiling my royal connections. As a matter of fact he's out of money too but I'm having the most gorgeous furs and diamonds ;D
Well a spy can't live from air only.

Anna 8)

Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Offline Vera_Figner

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here
« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2004, 06:38:22 PM »
"Douglas,"

Despite the usual nature of this thread, I was not playing along with your little "Tsar" game.

My earlier post was not submitted to be funny or "tongue in cheek," yet this is the type of answer you have given to my questions.  

In fact, based on the tone of your response, you have extended your game playing beyond that of  Discussion Board "Tsar."

It is obvious that you are posing as at least two people, though under those two you have not officially become a member of this board.  You think this is a joke, but it is doubtful many people posting here appreciate your behavior.

And then you wrote:
"Again, thank you Vera for your continued support ."

There was nothing in my post that indicated I support you or your views whatsoever.

And...
"Now,  back to more important matters of state.[/quote]'

What? Tilting at windmills again? Didn't you say something in your earlier post about "channeling?"

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2004, 06:59:36 PM »

OOOOuuuuccchhhhhh...!!!!
That Hurt !!!!
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2004, 07:05:10 PM »
Seems someone doesn't appreciate this thread.
D/D get yourself another plaster

Anna 8)
Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 30, 2004, 09:33:20 AM »

Dear Anna,
I agree. D/D, why don't you call your self "Daniel" or maybe "Napoleon".
Now about Mr. LoPesti, Anna, Just get the Diamonds and the Mink Coat and dump him, do not burn your conections with the Royal family for him. I talked to Maxima, and when I mentioned LoPesti,  she grabed the Tiara, looked at me, growled and showed me her teeth. So I guess that is not a good sign. Somehow I got the idea Maxima knows LoPesti is after the tiara and she does not like the guy very much.

Now, I want to thank you all for attending the Expedition meetting. I agree, it was  very fun. Although the 20 cages of Tequila somehow were not enough.
Now,  I think we need a "slogan" or a theme. Sugestions are wellcome. I was thinking about something like "The Golden margarita's Quest", or maybe "The Tequila Tour"...What do you think?
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 30, 2004, 04:30:26 PM »
I send greetings   today to Melissa, Reed, Valmont, Anna, Janet, the Committee - Rodger and Ilana. signed: Douglas, P.S. and Ortino II, I wouldn't want to forget him.

Offline Reed

• Boyar
  • Nothing like a good discussion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 30, 2004, 05:59:05 PM »
Tsar Douglas,
It is so humbling to be remembered by your august personage.  I hope that you had a good day today!

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 30, 2004, 08:00:16 PM »
Dear Reed :

Don't mention it,  you are so welcome.  I had a great day.  The sun was  bright, the birds sang and all was peaceful in these once gloomy rooms.  Oh, I must tell you, I caught Donny with one of our silver spoons in his pocket.  He can be so naughty.  What to do?  All for now....Douglas

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 01, 2004, 10:48:39 AM »
Douglas,
I am so glad to read you were switched to another Mental Institution that has better facilities...How is the split personality therapy going??
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 01, 2004, 11:10:24 AM »
Douglas or..........

To whom do we speak today ;D

Anna 8)