Author Topic: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .  (Read 202611 times)

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .
« Reply #255 on: July 01, 2004, 12:48:42 PM »
Oh, yes, I see this week  that ya'll are having a little bit of fun at my expense.  Don't worry dear ones, I am used to it.  I have elevated all of you to your current high position and this is the thanks that I receive.  It's happened before, if you remember history.  Tsar Valmont, master of the Margarita, , come on, really now, are not you being just a tad over-the-top?  Look in the mirror.  What do you see?..... Anna, I thought that the House of Orange would have better prepared you for your current  status. OOH RAH as the Marines say:.  Douglas  

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 01, 2004, 02:12:44 PM »

I didn't get it.. I don't know... It must be me...or maybe Douglas/Donny/Daniel Boom/Cindy Lauper, is getting worse and he's not responding to the treatment... ;D
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2004, 02:53:22 PM »
Now,
I have just finished reading Chapter two of Uncle Francesco's Diary, and I have to say, it is quite interesting, looks like Uncle francesco went to the bathroom that night, he says the bathroom inside the house was bussy, so he had to go outside, and there was a woman dancing on the backyard. It makes sens for there is a "Claimant" here who says she had to dance her way out of the house, so the time frame seems to be ok. Then he changes the subject and starts talking about the map.. and it gets confusing.
Candice, I think I will need your services as a translator.
Please contact me..
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline Candice

• Boyar
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 02, 2004, 06:45:53 PM »
Valmont,  how can I help?   ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Candice »

NAAOTMA

« Reply #259 on: July 09, 2004, 02:53:16 PM »
Dear All,

I am packing my bags for the annual jaunt via the nice big boat through the Finnish skerries. Has anyone else done their imperial RSVP? After the last few weeks on the playpen thread, we could all use a little R&R...hope to see you all on deck, Anna playing and singing, and the silver trays full of lovely cool drinks...hoping this all was not "too beautiful to last"!!! Melissa and Ortino II

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 09, 2004, 04:25:13 PM »
Greetings Melissa and all.........

Have a great trip  and write me when you return. Say hello to Ortino II for me and  keep your  head when all others around you are losing their's, so to speak.  D. & E.

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2004, 12:16:43 AM »
Douglas,
Or should I say... DARYL???
I am so glad they let you use the computer again at the mental institution. You must be doing some progresss.. Good for you. I am glad you are not Donny, or Candice anymore (Uhh.. at least, not today..)

I hope you get better.

Best Regards,

Arturo Vega-Llausás
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2004, 11:23:49 AM »
Douglas dear,

I was thinking (spies do that) .... We still don't know who your secret Empress is. Does she really exist? Not only in your mind,you know since you're a bit ......  :P We are not surprised if she is you and you are she... Don't worry we can deal with it.

Anna 8)
Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 12, 2004, 12:22:24 PM »
Arturo!

It was so nice to see you in the hallway the other day at the institution.  You looked great in your costume.

Anna!

Oh yes, the Empress is a very real person.  She did tell me to stop talking about her  sister.  We all had a nice yesterday on the patio.  The Empress loves to work in the garden with her flowers.

All the best:    Douglas

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 12, 2004, 02:05:48 PM »
Anna,
You were right!!.. He's beyond treatment...
Oh well.. to more important matters... Who's up for a party this weekend????
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Janet Whitcomb

« Reply #265 on: July 12, 2004, 02:51:44 PM »
Darlings, I have just returned from an extended stay at dear old Monte, but now must start packing my bags again for--you guessed it!--Santa Fe! Of course one must dress in full regalia for the museum cotillion, whatever the heat; it does so impress the common folk. But psst, just between you and me, I am taking my very lightest tiarra.

Anyway, I return to what has been termed the "play pen," and what do I find? Shameful accusations about marriage to one's self and wandering up and down hallways of mental institutions. Really, darlings, I cannot leave you for very long, can I? All this internal bickering and squabbling surely does not translate well to the general public. Time to clean up one's act; if Lilibet of England can speak at a memorial dedication to her nemesis and put a good face on things, well then my little Babushkas, so can we.

Remember, style over substance!

Yours for better Public Relations--

The GD/GP Janet

NAAOTMA

« Reply #266 on: July 12, 2004, 03:01:39 PM »
Dear All,

As I frantically pack for the Baltic cruise, I must drop everything to say that, as usual, GD/GP Janet has given us sublime words of wisdom...reminding us of our Imperial Duty to put our best foot (or split in our split personalities) forward at all times. One must be an inspiration, not a source of divisive gossip, for the general public. And we must always remember, as Granny said, that nothing can undo a bad first impression, or wearing Rasputinia cologne. Melissa & Ortino II

Offline Douglas

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 12, 2004, 04:28:06 PM »
I guess I was correct. No one really knows who "Valmont-Arturo or whatever" is these days.  Now he tells us there's a party this weekend.  He might attend as almost anyone:  Napoleon, King George, Tsar Peter, who knows for sure.  Cheers:  Douglas

Offline Reed

• Boyar
  • Nothing like a good discussion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 12, 2004, 04:54:36 PM »
My dear Co-Tsars Douglas and Valmont,

Although it has been popular through the ages to dispose of royal relatives, pretenders, nuisances, et al..by putting them in institutions, prisons, convents, and such....let us not resort to those tactics your graces!If Russia is ever to accept the monarchy again you must present a united front....what goes on in the back won't be seen!  Now kiss and make up....play nicely!!

Offline anna

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 12, 2004, 05:32:57 PM »
My dearies,

You are soooo right one must not forget who whe are. We have to try and be goo wee ones otherwise our  Nannies will turn in their grave.
So Valmont where's the party? A  pity GD/GPJanet and Melissa can't join us. But there will be enough guests all in one person ;D

Anna 8)
Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.