Author Topic: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .  (Read 202433 times)

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Family Claimants Post Here . . .
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2004, 02:54:40 PM »
(OK... Let's see how well I do it)

This Morning, after I woke up,  someone rang at my door, there was none there when I opened the door. You have to realize my organism has not signed a receipt that I am no longer on vacation, so I was standing in the middle of my kitchen, in  a subconscious  state of mind, having a life and death fight with my coffee making machine, when the door rang, and I thought I was dreaming.
Any way, There was a Malaquite Faberge box (very old indeed) with a lot of papers and letters, most in French & Russian. I also found  a lot of photographs, new and old, and  some of the  people in the photographs looked very familiar, and in some of the letters , my name was mention.  (A LOT) followed by the words "Heritier Royal"..I do not know what those words mean, but I sure will find out.

I have strong reasons to believe that I am related to the Romanov family. and somehow I think that  this is only a proof that I am correct. you know??.. it is one of those things you just feel (& know)...As soon as I get home for lunch, I will start reading the letters, starting for the one that was marked "READ THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN ANYTHING".
I will post my findings latter today.
I am so excited, I saw this coming from far away, and it was only a matter of time.
There was also some jewelery, and a map. As I said, I was late for work, and I did not have a change to go through all the stuff.

Latter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Valmont »
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline Jane

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2004, 05:18:33 PM »
Hee hee hee!

Excellent, Valmont!  Clearly YOU ARE the true Claimant.  

cue deep curtsey

Offline Reed

• Boyar
  • Nothing like a good discussion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2004, 05:29:58 PM »
Valmont,
It's my understanding that after the revolution several Russians escaped and settled in the Guadalupe Valley.  Thus the Russian names in that area....so maybe you are the heir!!!!  ??? we bow low!!

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2004, 06:09:38 PM »
I just got back from lunch, and this is very weird..  there were photographs of the Imperial family. old photos, some looked like copies, but that is not the weird thing..
there were also photographs of old people and young people, and ....A  BOOK !!!...... that reads.. "UNCLE FRANCESCO'S DIARY"......!!..
You think....???.. he might be THE Uncle francesco?
Does anyone has something on this  subject???

Arturo
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Janet Whitcomb

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2004, 06:15:31 PM »
Yes, as my Uncle Valmont says, I the Grand Princess/Duchess Janet will be delighted to consider you for inclusion in our court. ("Testing" via the method used by Catherine the Great's ladies-in-waiting recommended but not mandatory.)  Please submit your application in triplicate, pick up a copy of Atlantis from our foyer magazine rack, and be so kind as to take a seat.

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2004, 06:21:05 PM »
Reed,
Do you think then that one of those guys could have been the one  who  put that box  outside my door?

I had not realized that... Yes, and with the excuse of growing up  grapes to make wine, they could have burried the  Faberge box... (Alone with  a lot more stuf), in the Guadalupe Valey.. No wonder GD Dimitri Pavlovich  was a Champagne and Wine salesperson...yes.. It ALL makes sense now...Well.. not all.. I know I have to finish going through that box

I will keep you posted...

Just to get things clear.. I have ONLY  two nieces.. GD Janet and GD Jane.. and it makes sense... (Both their names start with "J").. I still do not what it  means, but  I will find out.. any sugestions?

Arturo

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Valmont »
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Janet Whitcomb

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2004, 06:32:47 PM »
Yes, and if anyone out there meets up with a Grand Duchess Janine, be advised that she is an imposter and, upon apprehension, will be fired from a canon.  :-*

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2004, 07:07:41 PM »
Oh, yes... definetly...Without question..
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Douglas Huntzinger

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2004, 08:14:57 PM »
Arturo:

Please be very careful about that box of old pictures and such.  It could have the 'curse of Rasputin' on it. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you and your ambitions to be Tsar.  Just to be safe you might considering burying it in  some dense and very remote forest.  

Since the United States bought the territory of Alaska from Russia I have another one of my 'amazing ideas'!

This is it.  I can arrange to have Alaska revert to an independent state and then you could become Tsar of Alaska!  Now how's that for a great idea, Arturo?

Arturo - Tsar of Alaska!  Sounds just wonderful!

Signed:  

Douglas

Offline Ilana

• Knyaz
  • I love any info on VMH
    • View Profile
    • Queen Victoria's Granddaughters
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2004, 03:56:55 AM »
Yipee for Tsar Doug.

My dog just did "Who let the dog out" in barks that have tinges of British, Russian with a slight hint of German accents going.  I think we might have the real deal here.

You may bow....
So long and thanks for all the fish

Offline Reed

• Boyar
  • Nothing like a good discussion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2004, 10:09:06 AM »
Tsar Valmont,
I'm sure that it must have been one of the descendant of the families that escaped to Mexico, who put that box by your door.  

Being the heir would mean that maybe they can't approach you personally.  It would be a scarey thing to be in the presence of the Tsar of Russia...or Alaska.....or even .............the AP web site!!!!   ::)

NAAOTMA

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2004, 10:21:50 AM »
Dear Tsar Doug,

What a brilliant idea to offer M. Valmont the Tsardom of Alaska...it is just like Siberia, only smaller. And they have cruise ships and mosquitoes just like dear Petersburg. He and his Court should make the adjustment nicely. You could throw in Prince Albert to sweeten the deal...

Just want you to know that I have NO intention of displacing you (refer to previous Valmont post) as I have never approved of that tacky, rude little princess who became CII or her methods. A sweet little cottage with alot of insulation and a basement to keep the cold out of the floors in the winter would be fine for Ortino II and myself, as well as  my Faberge knitting needles and Lomonsov china tea set and all my books on the Romanovs... Take Care and good luck in the Alaska Matter,   Melissa K. (will wait until your coronation to use the HIH-people can be so touchy about the little things!)

Offline Valmont

• Graf
  • I love History  !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2004, 05:22:51 PM »
Doug,
Not in your wildest dreams....

I do not think the box  has the "Curse of Rasputin" for everytime I open it, I hear a voice... and it is not a man's but it is a woman's voice, and unless  Dear Gregory is a Judy Garland and Cher  impersonator in the other world,  I do not think Rasputin is involved in any curse regarding my box....

Now..I am going to have  a mtDNA Analysis of my blood to have more written evidence, unfortunatelly, it is almost the end of the month and I have to pay the rent. You will understand I do not want the National Enquirer to tell the world I owe some rent money right before I announce my coronation, so this is what I need you to do.... Sent ALL donations to the  "Royal Heritier" Account, in the bank of your convinience... and I will repay you in exccess when I get the gold from the Japanese Gov.
GD Janet could give you a tax deductable receipt for the amount of your deposit.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE..

Arturo
Arturo Vega-Llausás

Offline _Rodger_

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2004, 05:45:59 PM »
The Claimant Committee has been rudely paged out of it's weekly agenda meeting at Senor Frog's where critical matters regarding claimants were being discussed.

Following a couple of ceremonial pitchers of marguaritas, the chair was paged to answer an apparent attempt from interlopers to use this highly valued and esteemed thread to solicit donations for some spurious claim to the Throne of Russia.  

The Claimant Committee abhors unsolicted attempts to capitalize on it's good name for ludicrous claims by preying on True Believers.  It is in this spirit that the Claimant Committee asks for donations for it's legal team's costs.  Please send your donations (Visa, Mastercard or Amex preferred) to the bartender at Senor Frog's, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  

Thank you.
WARNING!!!!  This post may be hazardous to one's sense of things.  Read with caution.

Janet Whitcomb

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2004, 05:59:39 PM »
Grand Duke Rodger--

What, are you back at Senor Frog's again?  Throw away your thorazine, skedaddle back to your palace, and stop diverting funds!   >:(

My uncle, Tsar Arturo, is most displeased.  In penitance, kindly remit a generous donation; I will issue you a tax deductible receipt forthwith.

Grand Duchess/Princess Janet