Author Topic: We should make a Romanov Video Game  (Read 8244 times)

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
Re: We should make a Romanov Video Game
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 05:15:18 PM »
Oh, I see. So...if it were starting around 1910, what would happen? Visit to Germany? Or everyday activities around the palace? And what time of year would it be?
Yeah! Like the game starts of through the children POV and you can do small tasks around the palace to complete a level and go to Germany (or something like that)

Gorseheart, Love the idea of a Romanov video game. What about Sims 3?

I wish they would make a all-exclusive Romanov sims 3 expansion pack, and you can download actual buildings, and play either of NAOTMAA, and converse with servants (they make them look exactly or hopefully like them) Because, for me when I build the Alexander Palace in sims 3 (my thread sims 3 alexander palace) i am dissapointed because the ceilings do not go as high as the actual ones at AP do. I wish the sims 3 could make accurate furnishings, and buildings, and you could be anyone of the imperial family. lol i have a lovely imagination :P
Yeah! This is getting off to a great start!
"Today is like yesterday and tomorrow will be the same as today.  God, help us! Take pity of us!"~ Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov

Offline Alice_Karadjordjavic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 08:17:59 PM »
I want one for Playstation 2, Wii, and Ds! :D Take it everywhere, and hopefully there's enough levels to never be bored of it! (Unlike Grand Theft Auto, I'm super bored of that game! Lol.)
"We love Him because He first loved us."~1 John 4:9-10

Offline Dust_of_History

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 07:04:06 AM »
You want a Romanov video game? Then I have good and bad news for you. ;-)

Good news: There was an Anastasia video game for Playstation 1 based on the movie (but not on the original movie it seems). Unfortunately I don't have any further information about the game but I doubt it's historically correct. At least it's Romanov related. ;-) Here's a pic:

Bad news: It's a very old game (and wasn't popular). I guess it's extremely hard to get.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 07:07:44 AM by Dust_of_History »

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 11:01:19 AM »
You want a Romanov video game? Then I have good and bad news for you. ;-)

Good news: There was an Anastasia video game for Playstation 1 based on the movie (but not on the original movie it seems). Unfortunately I don't have any further information about the game but I doubt it's historically correct. At least it's Romanov related. ;-) Here's a pic:

Bad news: It's a very old game (and wasn't popular). I guess it's extremely hard to get.

Thank you! But we're conversing about what would make a great game. What do you think? P.S. I remember a PC game of Anastasia based on the movie. DX
"Today is like yesterday and tomorrow will be the same as today.  God, help us! Take pity of us!"~ Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov

Offline MademoiselleAndrea

• Knyaz
  • Take me as you find me, all my fears and failures.
    • View Profile
    • Past A La Mode: A Presentation and Celebration of Historical Fashion
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2010, 12:23:24 PM »
Oh gosh, that hardly would count as a Romanov video game, it's probably so innacurate that if I ever tried to play it, I would explode, or something.  :P
I mean, honestly, look at her clothes! And her hair is black. Besides, it's too cartoony for my taste. It might be fun for some, but who knows... :-\
I wonder, could someone with good computer skills, (not me) make some example pictures of a really good, historically accurate Romanov video game, or something like that? ??
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything You gave me". --Erma Bombeck

Offline Dust_of_History

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 01:58:34 PM »
Thank you! But we're conversing about what would make a great game. What do you think? P.S. I remember a PC game of Anastasia based on the movie. DX

I know. I just wanted to say that there are Romanov related video games.

The game I posted is most likely more suitable for younger children and I would never play myself. But I think it's nice to see that there are Romanov related video games even if they are directed to a younger target group.

Offline Gorseheart

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »

I know. I just wanted to say that there are Romanov related video games.

The game I posted is most likely more suitable for younger children and I would never play myself. But I think it's nice to see that there are Romanov related video games even if they are directed to a younger target group.

Oh yes very! Sorry I didn't get what you meant by that. My apologies for sounding brash!

Oh gosh, that hardly would count as a Romanov video game, it's probably so innacurate that if I ever tried to play it, I would explode, or something.  :P
I mean, honestly, look at her clothes! And her hair is black. Besides, it's too cartoony for my taste. It might be fun for some, but who knows... :-\
I wonder, could someone with good computer skills, (not me) make some example pictures of a really good, historically accurate Romanov video game, or something like that? ??

I would love to try it!