Author Topic: Suitors, crushes, boyfriends, marriage, etc.  (Read 61032 times)

Olishka~ Pincess

Re: Suitors, crushes, boyfriends, marriage, etc.
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2007, 07:15:42 PM »
Yes, Rosie is right Anastasia was like any typical girl she just liked to have fun thats all! I am sure she had secret crushes on soldiers it just did not show becuase she was only a little girl and love to have fun and was just a entergetic person. I agree Leah Anastasia would have kept quiet and secret about her crushes and not say anything just like there are some girls that do the same thing today.

marti

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2007, 10:30:43 PM »
What's that? I think there is a survivors Forum to post it. I don't understand it very well, tough.

As for Anastasia's suitors. (that was the issue of this thread), I don't think it was one considered official. She may have a crush on some soldier or sailor, but if it was this way...we'll never know anything about him, since she never said a word about this matter nor let it written in any part.

RealAnastasia.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2007, 11:54:42 AM »
Well, we'll never know.
Let her have her privacy.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline Ally Kumari

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Russia
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2007, 03:16:30 PM »
I´ve read in some books, that a young boy from America fell in love with Anastasia when he saw her in a photo. It was at the time the family was in Tobolsk. And he wrote a letter, if he may marry the Grand Duchess.

grandduchess_42

« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2007, 03:44:07 PM »
http://www.sapiens.ya.com/MARIA_ROMANOV/DNA%20autosomal.htm

is that really relevent?

aw thats a cute story VM
do you know where you found that information?

You also have to think about her age... she was under house arrest at 17
when Olga and and Tatiana were getting 'serious' with officers. she was under arrest.
so she never really had a opportunity.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2007, 04:44:58 PM »
I´ve read in some books, that a young boy from America fell in love with Anastasia when he saw her in a photo. It was at the time the family was in Tobolsk. And he wrote a letter, if he may marry the Grand Duchess.
Oooh! Yes! I've never heard anyone else mention this before now and I had forgotten about it.

I actually saw the letter in real life. He was from America and he wrote her a letter and he talked about how pretty he thought she was and all that. I wish I could remember everything he said but it was like 3 years ago.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

marti

« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2007, 05:28:06 PM »
YES, relevent History......

grandduchess_42

« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2007, 06:38:14 PM »
Oooh! Yes! I've never heard anyone else mention this before now and I had forgotten about it.

I actually saw the letter in real life. He was from America and he wrote her a letter and he talked about how pretty he thought she was and all that. I wish I could remember everything he said but it was like 3 years ago.

thats so adorable!
i wonder if she ever got it.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2007, 11:32:09 PM »
Yeah, it is sweet.

I'm not sure if she got it but if it was at the exhibition with their belongings there's a good chance she did.

marti

« Reply #160 on: December 12, 2007, 12:24:59 PM »
  HI   REALANASTASIA,

LOOK YOUR  MAIL,

REGARS, MARTI

grandduchess_42

« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2007, 04:23:25 PM »
Yeah, it is sweet.

I'm not sure if she got it but if it was at the exhibition with their belongings there's a good chance she did.

aw thats good to hear :D
haha

do you think Nastya might have felt left out, that all her sisters were being Drooled over and not her?
thats why she lashed out? in pranks?

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2007, 05:22:23 PM »
do you think Nastya might have felt left out, that all her sisters were being Drooled over and not her?
thats why she lashed out? in pranks?

Mmm.. I don't think so. Even when she was really little she was very mischievous. I think she just liked to make people laugh, had a good sense of humor, and had a lot of energy. Alexei was the same way.  In her younger years was really when she did the prank stuff; things other people didn't find too funny but she did. As she got older she didn't do so much of that. I don't think seeing other men interested in Olga and Tatiana effected her. I'm sure she realized that Olga and Tatiana were at the age when they could be married and she was still young and it probably didn't phase her. Besides her wanting Olga not to marry Prince Carol.

Halinka

« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2008, 10:11:25 AM »

That story is so sweet!! Do you know any more of it?

FadedDreams

« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2008, 12:36:39 AM »
Aw, that's cute that a boy wrote to her like that!  ;D I wonder if she ever got it...

Maybe she wasn't as interested in boys like Maria. Or mabye Maria's interest in boys annoyed her. You know, kind of like the "oh brother!" stuff tomboys usually do. XDD