Author Topic: Diana Enquiry  (Read 118605 times)

Offline Eddie_uk

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Diana Enquiry
« Reply #390 on: April 09, 2008, 02:06:58 PM »

Nationalise every penny and asset that creature has within the UK,and kick him out,persona non grata! >:(

And then there's that other knocklehead and a probe for perjury:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7337923.stm

Excellent idea Lucien! He certainly aught to be deported at the very least! ;D
Grief is the price we pay for love.

FREE PALESTINE.

Offline Romanov_fan

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 05, 2008, 01:27:47 PM »
I quite agree- I guess this has disapeared into the woodwork now- haven't heard anything about it.

Colm

« Reply #392 on: August 18, 2013, 07:58:21 PM »
Dmitri - courtesy costs nothing, but tells everything.

Please continue discussing the Enquiry into the death of the late Diana, Princess of Wales (inquests have already been held into the deaths the two gentlemen with her on the night of the car crash).   It is Mohammed Fayed who is driving this 'Enquiry' forward - costing the nation millions of pounds.   At the very least WHEN it is proved beyond doubt that Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh was not involved in the death of his former daughter-in-law, Mohammed Fayed should be made pay ALL costs.   Including the salaries of the members of the jury who have had to write six months out of their lives.

tsaria
Great to see a slight possibility of the murderers being caught now, with the new revelation, by one of their own, of the brit secret service involvement, in the deaths maybe the sas will foot the bill this time for their crime
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 08:07:41 PM by Colm »

Offline Kalafrana

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 19, 2013, 02:47:43 AM »
Murders? The latest rumours are about as unlikely as you can get!

Ann

Offline Grace

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 19, 2013, 09:33:37 AM »
Dmitri - courtesy costs nothing, but tells everything.

Please continue discussing the Enquiry into the death of the late Diana, Princess of Wales (inquests have already been held into the deaths the two gentlemen with her on the night of the car crash).   It is Mohammed Fayed who is driving this 'Enquiry' forward - costing the nation millions of pounds.   At the very least WHEN it is proved beyond doubt that Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh was not involved in the death of his former daughter-in-law, Mohammed Fayed should be made pay ALL costs.   Including the salaries of the members of the jury who have had to write six months out of their lives.

tsaria
Great to see a slight possibility of the murderers being caught now, with the new revelation, by one of their own, of the brit secret service involvement, in the deaths maybe the sas will foot the bill this time for their crime

Surely if you can't accept, after lengthy French and British inquests, that the deaths of Diana, Fayed and Paul were due to an accident, then how could you possibly believe some random and as yet unidentified "soldier" who starts a rumour 16 years after the deaths that they were murders?

Offline grandduchessella

• Global Moderator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • Getting Ready to Move to Europe :D
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #395 on: August 19, 2013, 11:09:19 AM »
It wasn't even just him--it was more removed than that. It was the ex-in-laws of an unnamed soldier who allege he made the comments. The whole thing emerged while he and at least one other soldiers were involved in an arms possession.

"The claim appears to have been sent first to military authorities and then London police by the parents-in-law of a British special forces sniper after his marriage had fallen apart, according to an article on the website of the Sunday People newspaper. It did not offer a source for its reporting. Sunday People said it had seen a seven-page handwritten letter by the in-laws alleging that the soldier, whom the newspaper did not name, had boasted to his wife that the elite British Special Air Service commando unit was behind the deaths."

This kind of boasting isn't unusual. My natural father (NOT my Dad) boasted of all kinds of special forces crap to make himself sound important. Inflating military exploits and importance is unfortunately very common.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:11:57 AM by grandduchessella »
They also serve who only stand and wait--John Milton
Come visit on Pinterest--http://pinterest.com/lawrbk/

Colm

« Reply #396 on: August 19, 2013, 03:35:01 PM »
There are plenty of conspiracy theorists in Britain too, encouraged by the irresponsible nonsense that has been published in certain newspapers (notably the Daily Express).

The Coroner has now ruled out a murder-plot masterminded by the Duke of Edinburgh as one of the verdicts open to the jury, since neither Mr al Fayed's lawyers nor anyone else were able to offer any evidence at all to show that that might have been the case.

Lets wait and see, what the new police investigation brings up, not that I would have much faith in them, but I don't think newspapers fuel conspiracies usually evidence, is behind reasons why people have theories.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:43:41 PM by Colm »

Offline Kimberly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Loyaulte me lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 19, 2013, 03:38:02 PM »
No seatbelt + drunk driver + speeding car = accident waiting to happen.
Member of the Richard III Society

Jen_94

« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2013, 06:41:48 PM »
I've seems comments from a few people who seem to think she was murdered on purpose.

No seatbelt + drunk driver + speeding car = accident waiting to happen.

This is what I think, imo. But I guess I'll have to wait and see what comes out of this inquiry.

Offline Kalafrana

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 20, 2013, 04:28:26 AM »
Ella

I agree entirely that it sounds exactly like drunken bragging.

The Sunday People is a scandal sheet similar to the unlamented News of the World.

I imagine Scotland Yard is checkjng it all out solely because there'd be yet more conspiracy theories if they didn't!

Ann