Author Topic: should anastasia and her siblings have died  (Read 35908 times)

Jebediha

Re: should anastasia and her siberlings have died
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2008, 06:56:53 AM »
No ofcurse not

Offline writer_in_the_making

• I'm back from a three year hiatus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2008, 10:52:46 AM »
None of NAOTMAA should have died. But that's the world we live in and it's just getting worse.
We girls, born as four but live as one,
Look curiously upon a world once familiar,

The blue sky turns to black velvet,
As the storm settles upon our Kingdom,
And with our hearts and hands united
We realize that it is as God willed.

It was our destiny to Love and say goodbye

Jebediha

« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »
Sadly, my mom thinks they deserved it. I asked her why, and she said, "They lived in such luxury that I can't feel sorry for them about anything. And I'll bet those kids were never punished for anything they did." I told her that it wasn't as wonderful as she thought. Yes, it was very luxurious, but I mentioned that they slept in camp cots, Tatiana, Maria, and Anastasia got hand me down clothes from Olga, and they got a small allowance in which they were expected to give some to charity. They were also punished for things they did wrong. My mom still kept her opinion. But even if their beds had been made of gold, they never got punished, and got new clothes everyday, they still wouldn't have deserved death.

My father is like that. So i don`t speak to him anymore.

Offline yeeee22

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2008, 03:10:54 PM »
nah they didnt...and im sure it could have been avioded too( i heared that the tsarina was reluctant to send them away earlier when they had the chance) but the only two people that could not really avoid it was tsar and tsaviech(im sorry i cnt spell) because they wanted to rid the Dyansty but there was no need to kill the girls but the did it anyway...But yaaa they didnt deserve to die! Russia has some crazy history
R.I.P Sammy Boy

Jebediha

« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2008, 04:53:01 PM »
Russia has some crazy history

Every country in the world has some crazy history

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2008, 08:31:07 AM »
You stopped talking to your own father because of his opinion of the Russian royal family? Really? Wow. That's a little drastic isn't it?

I agree with Sarushka. I can't believe this is still being talked about. Hahaha.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

aleksandr pavlovich

« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2008, 08:52:32 AM »
Re:  Post # 122:  I would hope that perhaps something is missing in translation here, being that English is not the poster's native language.  I would like to think that the poster means that he doesn't discuss THAT PARTICULAR SUBJECT with his father any more, rather than having cut ALL communication.  It would be difficult to imagine one totally jettisoning a member of one's family for such a grotesque reason (though stranger things have indeed happened).  If so, there would undoubtedly be more to the problem than that, if examined in context.   AP
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:02:27 AM by aleksandr pavlovich »

Jebediha

« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2008, 09:23:11 AM »
You stopped talking to your own father because of his opinion of the Russian royal family? Really? Wow. That's a little drastic isn't it?

You don`t know my father. But that is only 1 of many reasons why i don`t speak to him

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2008, 09:36:27 PM »

You don`t know my father. But that is only 1 of many reasons why i don`t speak to him

I didn't say I knew your father. You said you stopped talking to your father because of his opinion on the Romanovs. I found that to be a strange reason to stop talking to your own father. As Aleksandr Pavlovich said, I was hoping that wasn't the only reason.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Jebediha

« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2008, 04:43:50 AM »

I didn't say I knew your father. 

i know you did not say that. It is just a figure of speak in the city where i am from

Offline Halinka

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2008, 04:19:11 PM »
Sadly, my mom thinks they deserved it. I asked her why, and she said, "They lived in such luxury that I can't feel sorry for them about anything. And I'll bet those kids were never punished for anything they did." I told her that it wasn't as wonderful as she thought. Yes, it was very luxurious, but I mentioned that they slept in camp cots, Tatiana, Maria, and Anastasia got hand me down clothes from Olga, and they got a small allowance in which they were expected to give some to charity. They were also punished for things they did wrong. My mom still kept her opinion. But even if their beds had been made of gold, they never got punished, and got new clothes everyday, they still wouldn't have deserved death.

What? Are you serious? Over that matter? My father too does not like the romanov's but I still do have interesting conservations with him. I mean you shouldn't close your mind off to him like that.

Jebediha

« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2008, 05:38:00 PM »

What? Are you serious? Over that matter? My father too does not like the romanov's but I still do have interesting conservations with him. I mean you shouldn't close your mind off to him like that.

That is only 1 og a 100 reasons why i dont speak to my father.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 05:42:58 PM by Jebediah »

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2009, 07:31:29 PM »
It's really normal that misunderstandings arise because not all here use English as their first language.
Jebediha's side must be understood instead because he doesn't know that what he said in post 122 could intrigue its readers..
Particularly because he's not English..(I'm not angry. I just want to say my opinion.)
I also notice Jebediha's life was emphasized instead of the subject in the last posts ;)

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!